How scared are Europeans of their police force?

How scared are Europeans of their police force?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zbjL_DDuLVg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not at all, given you're not scum.

What if they bust down your door at 3am and arrest you for hate speech?

Cops will obey the state over their conscience.

>What if they bust down your door at 3am and arrest you for hate speech?
Yeah, maybe in Germanistan. But that's more Turkey than European anyways. So no surprise there...

>Cops will obey the state over their conscience.
Any country that truly is European (i.e. Switzerland) has a different conception of what constitutes a state. WE ARE THE STATE. Copy obey us, and they follow their own conscience all the time.

I'm a good boy, I have no reason to fear them, but I think they should make bad boys more afraid.

>How scared are Europeans of their police force?

Not much...

wtf this is so pathetic, just tackle the dude.

Its another Americans don't understand what a lawful arrest where no-one gets murdered or injured is bad episode. They police by consent they are not a police force

And this is why the rest of the world is laughing at your country.

You're the reason this country is an embarrassment.

all the cops there looks like above 60 years olds...

jaja tell that to the nigger/inmugrant that enter to your home and rape your wife wild the police just wach becuz he didint surrender

10 police officers to deal with one criminal is not an efficient use of tax dollars.

No the whole world is laughing at your police. Bubba
>Keep shooting them bad guys

Wannabe roadman detected

Ye, Britain is a civilised country it isn't a narco republic

If there was another incident occurring they would have responded to that.

>Europeans
You mis-pelled mean Syrian Rapefugees. They aren't afraid of them at all.

If there ever is a happening, I suspect the European police will be harder on the natives than the immigrants.

Are you playing devils advocate?

Because our police force is decent.

Can you read, Wayne?

I said EUROPEAN as in the CONTINENT.

>If there was another incident occurring they would have responded to that.

Wow...you just have an answer for everything.
Must be difficult going through life as arrogant as you are.

>No the whole world is laughing at your police. Bubba
>>Keep shooting them bad guys

I don't think anyone is laughing at our police when they shoot a criminal.
On the other hand....be honest with yourself. Look at the video I posted and tell me this is not comical. It looks like an old comedy film from the 1930s.

Not at all. They stop me when I am speeding only to give me warnings, and they mostly stay out of our way. They're really friendly too, laughing and asking really nicely if you could please breathe in an alcohol test. The females are a bit shit tho, they take their jobs really seriously, like everything is serious business. 1 gram of hash on a dude is like slapping a baby to the female cops. My friend got his house visited by cops. They were fully armed with a 6 man team. He had 5 grams of weed and got 2500kr fine, like 350 dollar fine. The operation probably costed 30 000kr. Retarded fucks.

Not really, they're pretty chill even when they're arresting you. (unless you resist then you might get peppersprayed, oh the inhumanity)

In fact on the rare occasions a LEO here has to discharge weapons, no matter if there are casualties or not, it always sparks a huge outcry and the episode is scrutinized from top to bottom.

Polite bump.