There is now a literal cuck subplot

>there is now a literal cuck subplot
>TJ Miller is leaving the show
is this the beginning of the end?

The writing overall just doesn't seem as good as in previous seasons. So far it hasn't been as funny especially the first couple of episodes. Quality is dropping hard.

It feels like they have completely run out of ideas

the eipsode has aired? I found no ddl link

it ended 7 mins ago

>Silicon.Valley.S04E06.Customer.Service.720p.HBO.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H.264-monkee.mkv
:^)

RICHARD THE BULL

I hate they talk about pussy now. I think I will drop the show.

What's with athat scene at the end with Richard and the CTO where he was said, "she can't know about US"? Richard Bi? Christ, they really are running out of plots if they're pulling this out of the bag.

So are we getting a Gavin redemption arc?

>720p

deus ex machina the show, 4 seasons and none of them has made a profitable product yet still people giv them money

he was referring to the when he got cucked twice in the past by Erlich and flipped out

>not downloading 720p and using a decent hardware upscaler to save disk space
It's not perfect, but it works well enough

Guest Starring Haley Joel Osment

He seems like he's just loving life. Good to see a child star that wasn't completely ruined from the raping.

>having to save disk space

>not using pied piper to save disk space

I've got 7TB of shows and have run out of SATA ports. I've got to upgrade to a legit NAS but am waiting till I buy a house so I can make a server closet.

>save disk space

After seeing him I had to shave my beard.

holy shit there is the cuckold

>that horrific balancing from all sorts of HDDs thrown into the array

I bet the blonde mature is the new wife

Just giving you shit. I've got a similar kind of set up with my media hub, housing prices are fucked around me though so no closet yet.

fuck you user, I'm jealous

>housing prices are fucked around me though
Tell me about it. Looking around Chicago is the most depressing activity on earth. Legitimately considering moving out of the state because of the fucking prices/taxes.

Holy shit, dude. What is you electric bill like? Do you have a room with a rack in it?

>Security pro Gilfoyle keeps embarrassing shit on something as unsecure as a smart phone

>I buy the shittiest disks on the market

>tfw shopping around for a new SAN for work
>a new 1PB array uses only 1200W and is 100% flash
I mean, it's only a few hundred thousand. Still, energy consumption is fucking impressive.

Fuck Illinois shit, in DFW houses are closing in less than a week in the nicer burbs at usually higher than the asking price.
Worse part is they in turn make them rental homes or airbnb shit

>captcha: welcome manor

Some get luckier than others, but I've had no problems with what was considered lower tier disks. They all fail eventually

At the moment in IL in some cases you've effectively paid for the house twice in property taxes within 20 years. Every payment estimator I've seen has 50% of your monthly cost (mortgage, insurance, taxes) going towards taxes.

And the dems won't commit to freezing the property tax rates (hence why this shithole of a state hasn't had a budget in 3 years)

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>Monica is never going to get naked on camera

They're seriously writing out Bachman?

>downloading 1080p hbo webrips
I see you enjoy yify quality

That's some classic Illinois logic. Good luck then
also checked

It's actually a HBO Now WebDL you dumb pleb

it sounds more like he quit

I love Mike Judge but I'm never going to watch this. I can tell it's not good, and seems kinda cringey

honestly season 1 and 2 were pretty great and did a good job taking the piss out of silicon valley

but s3 and s4 have been basically rehashes of the same ideas and there's a lot of lazy writing

>>there is now a literal cuck subplot
>Now

They literally said in the fucking episode they did the same bit in the first season.

that was a one episode joke. This is a season arc.

The monkee rip is great and actually came out before the show ended on the EST.

>I see dead people kid now on the show

he was entertaining in the entourage movie too

Did anybody else instantly recognize Haley Joel or did it take you a while to recognize him?

instantly, from the entourage movie

I don't think I'll be watching S5. They're out of ideas and it shows.

They have. Here's an idea, have the guys not do the same thing each season. Maybe have them really fail and become homeless or succeed and become Gavin's. Do something with this story.

I hope so. I've found every episode funny, but I'd like to see it end gracefully and sooner rather than overdue. This is a comfy show for me, like Entourage. I just hope they don't drag it out forever. Like Entourage.

so we all agree that the show is antiprogress for mocking cuckolds

My gf had no idea that was Haley Joel Osment until I told her it was the I see dead people boy and she was shocked because she loved the Sixth Sense and still is scared by it to this day.

He's fat with bitch tits. What happened?

They won't drag this out forever but I don't know why some people think this show should have ended already. It should take at least 5 seasons to tell a story about a group of disillusioned engineers starting their own company from nothing but some family home.

I haven't seen season 4 yet but I fucking hate how afraid the writers are of taking the show in actually new directions

I watch the show for more than just the comedy, I actually wanna see how the company moves forward but every time they make some kind of important business deal it ends up falling apart in some "epic" "hilarious" fashion and they're back to square one

Like stop treating the show as a pure fucking comedy and actually take the story somewhere dramatically interesting, they haven't really had any success OR significant failure at all in 3 fucking seasons.

Monica is so ugly that even that old Bream woman looks sexier that her.

Is she some ratty Turk? Her face is ratty as fuck.

holy shit thats the kid from sixth sense

kek

A show can run out of ideas and not be shit, such as Curb Your Enthusiasm, but this show has hit a wall in quality. The best part was seeing Haley Joel Osment and Erlich's reaction.
This episode was utter shit: Guilfoyle initiating violence, Dinesh not being a fucking retard, fangirl(I don't know what to call it)-pandering with Jared's jealousy, Richard getting laid, having the douche VC show-up spout some half-assed one liners and fuck off all within one minute
Who greenlights these shit scripts?

>girlfriend

FUCK YOU. I hate you

I bet she has nice tits

>none of them has made a profitable product yet still people giv them money
This is literally how the real silicon valley works though.

To be fair, its not fun to actually have them run a company. Its fun to see them try new things until they find something that works. This show will end when they find that one thing. Nobody wants to see them actually do business on a day to day basis.

The biggest issue I see with the show is they refuse to really introduce new characters. It makes no sense how it's always the same 10 people in the fucking valley doing everything.

Why the fuck is "this guy fucks" investor still in the picture? Why was Gavin still in the picture? Why the fuck was cuck boy from S1 brought back? Haley Joel was one of the first new out of the blue characters in the entire season, and he probably will end up just basically being a cameo.

I bet she has ugly, lopsided brown tits.

Monica looks like a ratty Turkroach.

>over 600mb
>for a sub 30min show
>a show with no practical or cgi effects
>a show where visuals really don't matter

Why?

this.

Im pretty sure HBO has told Judge to stretch it out as long as fucking possible.
So the result is the same fucking story from Seasons 1 and 2.

ill watch this season, but im pretty fucking bored with the story.

part of the issue for me is the whole decentralized internet concept seems kinda retarded. I get the ideal, but every attempt at it has crashed and burned. At least a compression algorithm made sense in terms of value.

>>not using pied piper to save disk space

Speaking of Silicon Valley, has anyone uploaded the commentary tracks yet?

My local video store is going out of business so I got seasons 1 and 2 for like $3. If someone tells me how to rip the audio to mp3 I'll do it and upload it.

Because this show is about friendships. Adding new characters just spoils the dynamics. Their new characters are there, but they are always employees who move on to something else, just like the real silicon valley.

I appreciate the offer, but I don't care about this show nearly enough to give a fuck about commentary on it.

99% sure VLC could do it though.

thought that was him

I'm not saying replace the core team - I get that dynamic needs to be preserved. But the supporting case could use a serious shake up. There's no friendship with Gavin. There's no friendship with Ross. They're one dimensional characters that keep coming back over and over.

We have those on private trackers. Why the fuck would anybody buy blurays?

Oh, I forgot to mention the most egregious case of this - Jack Barker taking over Hooli. Fucking why.

I'm very curious how they are going to send Erlich's character off but I hope the quality doesn't go to shit because he's out of the picture now. Do you think next season will be the last?

I do hope they somehow fix how predictable the storylines are each season. Since the first season it's been nothing but the company fearing getting fucked over and unexpectedly being saved because something they did but didn't really have much faith in has been a random happy accident for them. I'm hoping Judge makes the formula different.

I'm getting to the point that I hope S5 is it. Kinda like Always Sunny. It's time to put it out to pasture.

Gavin and Russ represent the douchebag legacymen of the real silicon valley that worm their way into everything. They are not meant to be friends with the core group. They are meant to be mocked. Gavin will come back and have an arc where he becomes a whole different person and then realize that the tech life is not for him anymore and leave the show.

Which could be done just as well with new characters. The fact that it's always the same people is getting tiresome and is starting to create "seriously?" moments in terms of the coincidences the writing is forced to create to keep them around

what kind of glasses (brand/model) does Gilfoyle wear? I want em.

They need to quit rehashing the same old tired bs about launching a product. Let something happen even if it's only one or two guys. Something has to happen because when erlich leaves they can't still use his incubator.

Eh, the show doesn't need to reinvent itself every year. They have done enough new stuff to keep it fresh. The only tiresome stuff is the recovery at the old house. They need to move out of that house and I think that's what season 5 will be about when Erlich makes his exit. Season 5 will probably take place in a place that Jared helps them buy, like a loft office they all have to sleep in.

Mike has already tried to make Erlich his show's Sheldon or poster face but I just can't see anyone else coming on board who have the same charisma, Bighead and Jiyang only work in small doses and I don't see them worker in larger portions.

Again - not saying they need to reinvent themselves. But I'm getting tired of the "oh, character you already know just happens to be involved conveniently" scenarios

>Bighead
Worthless. Has no real skills. Hell he's not even likeable.

I completely forgot about Bighead's subplot

Someone please explain the cuck subplot to me

Walmart has them.

>character was cucked multiple times by Erlich
>Erlich comes in and threatens to do it again
>Richard actually cucks him
>that guy is now Richard's only customer
>shenanigans ensue

name/model?

What do you expect? its been 4 seasons with the exact same plot. A group of geeks trying to score a deal and ruining everything at the end. 4 SEASON IN A ROW.

Typical Mike Judge project. 3 season in it falls apart, or 3/4 through the movie

the skunkworks fail was especially retarded. I think that was the beginning of the writers just no longer giving a fuck

Worth if for the Jared scenes.

Is office space and KotH the only time he held it together?

I won't be happy until I see her nekkid.

"Listen, it goes without saying that Liz can never find out about that whole thing between us."

At the end in the elevator; what did he mean by this? Did they fugg?

They are cute

*gulp*