Man, this shit on Hillary Clinton a lot

Man, this shit on Hillary Clinton a lot.

Why does Tina Fey hate her so much, for losing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aoXDe8HxHBA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Most people hate her though. General consensus.

She disliked Hillary in the 30 rock days too.
Jenna: (about to go on Hardball) I'll say I support Hillary Clinton
Liz: Ugh, no! You support Barack Obama

Nobody likes her. Even the people who voted for her were just voting against Trump

I mean I'm gonna try to be objective and rattle off every political joke I can remember

>I went to Trump University. Go Pricks!
>The news is always talking about stuff that ain't really happening, like swine flu, or hot tub babies, or a female President

>I've spent too much of my life as a kept woman, like Mrs. Claus or Melania Trump. And Mrs. Claus doesn't even work out!
>singer recording an album to prove "The Jews did 9/11, flouride makes you gay, the Supreme Court wear those robes so you can't tell they're octupi and Hillary Clinton murdered Nicole Brown Simpson"

>Kimmy loses her job and her boss gestures to a poster on the wall of Donald Trump grinning and pointing at the viewer, labeled "LOSER!"
>"We'll rename our team to the Hillaries, that way everybody will buy jerseys. People will either buy them to burn them because they hate her, or they'll buy them because they... really loved what happened in Benghazi."

There was also "Women can be anything, except ______ or president"
I forget what the other job was.

A late night host

>A lady reverend? Women really can be anything. Except a president or late night host.

I want to fuck Deirdre!

>or they'll buy them because they... really loved what happened in Benghazi.
Holy shit

Jeri Blank gave me feelings I never wanted to have about her

shouldve been harley quinn fuck margot robbie. The scenes with her psychologically molesting jaqueline felt like she was genuinely aroused

Honestly this. Bernie probably would have gotten the Dem nom if Hillary hadn't cheated; not because a lot of people liked Bernie but because of how hated Hillary was. Her SOLE platform was "I'm not Trump". The rest of her platforms changed based on who she was talking to
youtube.com/watch?v=aoXDe8HxHBA

pretty nice body 2BH

I like that casting better too

I didn't realize she is Princess Carolyn on Bojack until this episode.

Fey is obviously liberal herself so her willingness to just rip liberal caricatures apart with her teeth, and not in a soft touch "ooh we make fun of both sides" way makes every other comedian on television look like a complete hack. The "College Feminism" episode this season felt like Sup Forums could have written it. It even ends with Kimmy kissing a black guy, then shoving him into the street and bludgeoning him with a trash can.

Who was the best side character in season 3 and why was it Dionne Warwick

Did they tone down Titus a little this season?

All of his character elements are still there but I felt less of the "LOOK AT ME I'M ANNOOOOYYYING" vibe from him

Because the only reason she was ever a viable candidate was because her opponent was a fascist working for the russian regime. And then she didn't even manage to beat him.

Fuck her and fuck the american "left".

Trump University Pricks is actually pretty funny.

you're learning to accept your own homosex
inside 3 years you'll be sucking off guys in public washrooms. congrats son.

I know what you mean. She also seems familiar to me for some reason

So is this show actually worth watching?

Man if I was gay I could do better than Titus

He's like a more feminine Leslie Jones

He's a terrible person. He got Kimmy banned from the corner store because he was destroying the bathroom there on a daily basis.

the 3rd season seemed a little weak compared to the last two but I say yes.

I usually hate television but this is the first show I've found in a long while that I actually want to keep watching. It's kind of fun.

>everyone to the right of Bernie is a fascist
Go commit some more attempted murder with a bike lock you mask wearing cowards.

You're wrong. Season 1 and 3 are the only ones worth watching.

she is probably the only funny female i've seen in the last 10 years.

>so guys, get this
>it's a quirky, lighthearted sitcom... about a woman who was raped in a basement for 15 years!

I love Tina Fey so much. Although, I really only watched 30 Rock for Alec Baldwin.

God, I would lick her all over.
If she had nudes leak I'd have diamond boners for days.

Why even bother with someone who believes the Russia narrative?

>is so upper class urbanite that she's never held a drivers license or driven a car in her life
>thinks she can tell people how to live their lives

>I hate what Emma Stone and Ryan Gosling did to jazz

>it was payback for taking Hamilton from us

You fucking sister fucking poverty living shitboxes just hate people who do anything in life, don't you?

I would just watch these two fuck for three hours

And I don't even find either of them particularly attractive

Explain that with your precious science

she's from upper darby and went to the public high school there, which is trashy as fuck

also seen her IRL

Her 'platform' was mostly calculated, 'numbers-based' or some shit. She was a woman who couldn't give a straight answer to WHY she was running for President. At least Trump was who he was, the boss.

Hillary is a classic political liberal, meaning she doesn't give a shit about anything progressive until she can use it to get votes. No real liberal would like someone like her.

some people who aren't conventionally attractive still have sex appeal. like steven tyler, steve buscemi, and flo from the insurance commercials.

Coming from someone who didn't vote for trump, the russian narratice is absolute tinfoil red scare crazy cat lady delusion. It blows my mind.

He really outshined the other characters this season, it might feel that way to you because he's more fleshed out after season one basic character building so they could write better storylines around him.

Tina gets 5x more attractive with her glasses on.

Trump used an AI based algorithm based messaging company to control the dumb American public. Cambridge Analytica made you idiots vote for Trump because he said the right things to morons. Look it up, a billionaire got a grifter elected to the highest office in the US. You are all so FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING stupid.

I honestly forgot there even was a second season until just now.

Mr. Schumer isn't it passed your bedtime? You've got lots of twitter shit posting to do on Labor Day in the morning.

Yeah, it sucks when you get confronted by the truth, doesn't it? Mercer paid to hire Trump and you stupid assholes don't even know it. You're like the human garbage you see in third world nations, but you live here. You're utterly uneducated and don't understand most things you see in the world, but you live here and vote.

lmao holy shit. People actually think like this

It happened, you fucking moron. Who is Robert Mercer, asshole? Your idiot outrage doesn't trick people.

OMG PEOPLE THINK LIKE THIS. See how that works, shithead?

He had a real story this season, too, instead of another I Want To Be Famous plot (even though that was there, too).

Hell, even the landlord had actual character this season. S3 is really strong.

Though nothing will top the out of nowhere puppet grandma.

I know you people are duller than dogshit, but why do you keep on living? Why do you keep trying to survive when you know you're at the bottom of the barrel?

Wake up sheeple, Donald Trump is actually a hologram operated by an AI that's a digital reconstruction of Hitler's brain reprogrammed to serve Russia

pretend you're a dipshit.

what kind of person are you? You must live in poverty right? You're some poor idiot. What is your game plan in life?

Cant you fucking garbage people make a choice? You people belong in a gas chamber.

Are you honestly trying to dispute that american leftists are mostly a bunch of useless sissies who've been talking about giving up their weapons even in light of an increasingly radicalized right? Or that instead of someone who could actually win over the poor and disenfranchised had a neocon like Clinton run for president for paying some vague lip service to equality?

Tina Fey hates her for being a piece of shit and helping to kill the left.

I think those were jokes, user.

Hillary Clinton is like the monkey paw answer to "I want a female president"

I'm trying to think of a bigger piece of shit with two X chromosomes than her and basically all I can come up with is Courtney Love and maybe Casey Anthony

The ultra-sensitive college scenes/students were GOAT

Nah, it was decided a while back that you can't joke about stuff like that

The fuck is wrong with you? You're some kinda kid no one loved. Then turned to drugs. I'm right, aren't I?

She's trying too hard

Answer me you coward, face the reality of your pathetic worthless life.

Because she's a fucking loser.
When you have literally EVERYONE gunning for you, with the odds heavily stacked in your favor and you still fucking lose, you're a piece of shit.

Elizabeth Warren and Betsy Devos come to mind.

And now we have the most indicted executive branch in history. It's like Nixon squared. Do you love that shit? An entire executive that makes money from you idiots.

>An entire executive that makes money from you idiots.
How is that any different than, oh say the beginning of humanity.
You're all meatbags and I hope automation comes soon so we can begin the slaughter of all of you worthless eaters.

These are two very funny comedians. It's a shame there's like maybe four or five more genuinely funny women out working today.

Wait, who got indicted?

Maybe you werent alive in the nineties...but 90s SNL hated-HATED-hillary clinton. Conservative and liberal media hated her in the nineties.

But wait a generation, buy out the news and tv networks, let fifth-wave 18 somethings nestle into their roles in the new old media, suddenly all the "bad blood" dissapears.

You think Trump invented campaign messaging? Ouch.

I thought it was the russians hacking all our myspace accounts to find out what we liked and what to say

PARAMUS

>the american anthem episode this season

Don't remember the last time I had a genuine laughter through a whole episode.

No, I come from a wonderful family and I don't even drink.

30 Rock was the same way.
Liz the Leftist was usually portrayed as clueless about political stuff, where Jack the Republican was usually competent and correct.
There were jokes on both sides, even though Tina and Alec are both hard left and I appreciated the comedy at all directions.

>Samantha "Keep them nigs away from our kids!" Bee
>Samantha "If I see a kiddy nigger, I'm pulling the trigger" Bee

Other rich people from Renaissance Technologies donated to Hilldawg and provided her team with the same data Mercer gave Trump but she didn't/couldn't utilize it for reasons I'll let you think about