So anyone else think Arya is going to die this season...

So anyone else think Arya is going to die this season? I feel like she's going to underestimate Cersi and get killed for it, most likely by Jamey

Nah. They can't off the eye candy.

Arya, Jon, Bran and Dany are the immortal main characters and their plot armor will see them through to the very end. Even if they die sometimes. GRRM pretends to subvert this trope, but he doesn't really and D&D aren't even gonna be subtle about it.

As long as she gets naked, I don't care.

Arya is going North and killing CIA this season, she's not going to be close to Cersei.

>CIA

???

I hope so, I can't bear looking at Maisie anymore, at least do a nude scene just for the sake of it or something.

Not a chance it's clear Arya is wearing an inch thick steel plot armor.

Back to redd.it

I don't watch this show, that's a she? Nigga..................

Leave newfag

Littlefinger, who has already had his fall from grace for letting Sansa get raped.

Arya looks like Lyanna Stark, and Lyanna Stark was destined to marry Robert Baratheon, who is Gendry's father. If we're going off the believe that Dabid and the Gang are talentless hacks that are now stealing wholesale from the lore, Arya is going to marry Gendry after he becomes legitimized as a Baratheon by Daenerys.

they should

she's not integral to the end game
she is paid a shit ton at this point despite being a terrible actress and not great to look at
and her storyline is the least interesting

This show is still airing?
I thought you guys said the books were pushed back.
Is this the last season or what?

they've gone beyond the books

should be at least 3 seasons left

I want her to be barefoot all season

The books are being pushed back because GRRM realizes the show has completely eclipsed any story he could've or can write.

>should be at least 3 seasons left
Nah, it's this season and Season 8. They're too close to finishing every plot to make it three seasons.

We're going to be getting DUNK AND EGG though!

Yet Sansa hasn't killed him, is she seriously retarded?

Wait, I thought the one getting raped was a Sansa lookalike, not the real one.

Already confirmed that there will be two more seasons with 10 episodes each.

can someone remind me how she recovered from getting stabbed in the liver?

Nope, in the TV show it's Sansa.

Sansa had to prove she's the "better woman" or something after what was the most prolonged and uncomfortable bit of "I want you to feel bad I got raped :(" scene in the series.

>can someone remind me how she recovered from getting stabbed in the liver?

Clams, oysters and cockles

>Being this new.

How?

Martin would kill her off because she's as high as she'll ever be.

D&D however will never kill a stronk female character that feminists go apeshit for.

>D&D however will never kill a stronk female character that feminists go apeshit for.

I heard Cersei isn't even going to die or be at risk of dying this Season. Because she's a strong, good female character.

You mean two more agter the one coming up or this one and one more?

Also I thought I heard they were cutting the episode number back.

She should. Her whole revenge thing should lead to her death because she isn't thinking straight and only focused on killing. The way the show went, the faceless man should be the one to kill her because she is a loose canon.

I still think the many face god thing is on her side or she would have already been dead.

Yeah, sorry, misspoke. There will be a season 7 and 8 and each will be less than 10 episodes. Season 7 seems like it will be 7 episodes.

I hope Bran diesm what a shitty boring storyline

I just loved how this qt spent an entire season beating her up.

This has to be bait

Literally god literally will never die. I hope that upsets you.

You forgot also getting treated by a victim of domestic violence, landing in the canals with an open wound (which is basically like landing in sewage), running across the city, defeating an assassin who was at 100% while she was AT BEST 50%, teleporting across a continent and a half, learning to cook a pie and then killing a lord who was left unguareded

She drank the magic water in the fountain.

it sure smells like reddit in here...

faggot ahai, the faggot who was promised

anyone got that pic of her at the gay pride parade holding a sign REFUGEES WELCOME?

>How much for your little clam?

is this shooped

Is it possible that the waif killed her and is just using arya's face now?

Arya kills Littlefinger this season fag/got/s

>Jamey

Jon's going to have to kill Arya once he's king after she kills the dwarf.

>Jamey

Very subtle. Well done

That would completely ignore alot of the established character development from the previous seasons, so yeah it sounds like something D&D would write

She is already dead thats how the faceless men work the waif killed her and took her face and Her mission to kill everyone on her list she is now arya doing her life goal by clearing the list not ARYA IS DEAD thats why Jaqen H'ghar approved

who #TeamCersei #RightfulQueen here?

danny and john just feels so fucking fairy tale for this series and its not like someone little finger using them as a puppet people like cersei fought and played the game for her position in life jon tried and died and danny was just handed all her shit so fuck those 2

>assassin part of a secret elite society stabs Arya in a non-critical body part
>whatever, Arya will still bleed out right? Or maybe the wound will get I texted because she fell into a river that's probably fill of literal shit
>nope.avi

you care to elaborate FAGGGGGGOT

Go to bed Timmy, just because you don't have school tomorrow doesn't me you get to sleep in late.

She's a main character, these don't die unless it's a very important plot point. Arya is isn't important, so she's safe.

>expecting anything better from D&D

Then why the fuck would she kill Walder and his kids?

the faceless gods is owed lives she took from it by killing arya

Then why them and not some other people?