skycow.us/r/su

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XtztvaGN92A
soundcloud.com/lxplay/love-like-you
youtube.com/watch?v=XS5iSZ6A4es
dailydot.com/geek/steven-universe-fanartist-bullied-controversy/
fusion.net/story/223425/zamii-steven-universe-fandom/
vocativ.com/243477/zamii-suicide-attempt-cyberbullying/
breitbart.com/tech/2015/11/02/sjws-bullied-a-young-artist-into-a-suicide-attempt-and-didnt-stop/
knowyourmeme.com/memes/events/zamii070-harassment-controversy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the poil

nth for great and loveable Peridot

first for best trio

will she ever visit beach city?

start collecting those fanzines /sug/

don't be fooled by Sucrose and her lies

Peridot and Lapis are gonna move into the temple, just give them a few episodes

peridot's ass is quite the gem

Post your largest gem folder

>all my SU images except for two, and it keeps growing

No sleep

youtube.com/watch?v=XtztvaGN92A

love triangle arc incoming

all over Peri's ass

>Amy became canon

Is gem hell a discount jewelry store?

she also became helicopter

what's your point?

Can Steven father children?

Did Sugar actually /want/ Aivi and Surrashu to spoil the full Love Like You lyrics? You'd think she'd know how hype fans get hearing a new line every so often. Unless this isn't even the complete song yet...

soundcloud.com/lxplay/love-like-you

ask Connie in a few years, they will probably have an answer for you

Who is most powerful?

This discussion never ends well.

The Temple Guardian Gem

>Hey Lars, do you like Fishsticks?

Remember the TV jewelry cycle from South Park? It's exactly that; Indian children binding and removing gems to/from tacky jewelry constantly.

Daily reminder that SU's Tumblr fandom is officially the worst fandom ever to exist.

>pushing a kid to commit suicide because how fucking dare she draw off-model fanart
>get smug and uppity when confronted about it by the show's creators and call them pedophiles and rapists for defending the kid

Will Steven's fat ass ever stuck?

My feelings can't handle flannel Peridot

Who Wore It Better

This.

Lapis I can see spending her time off among waterfalls in Pearl's chamber, while Peridot could be with Amethyst, occasionally finding some junk that she can turn into a useful tool.

Hmm.....maybe as a plot point, she discovers that the remains of her Hand ship were stored there, so she tries to salvage what's left and turn it into a functional, smaller ship.

Is that what gem harvest is?

youtube.com/watch?v=XS5iSZ6A4es

It's this thing called the Dolores Umbridge paradox.

its funny how some people on Sup Forums seem to care far more about tumblr than even tumblr does

Diversity time?

It's about the girl, tumblr is shit

Does Connie play Magic the Gathering?

That's actually a really good explanation for where all the ship parts went.

decently drawn human time?

Water isn't Lapis' "thing" anymore

>tfw Fusions were the inspiration for angels and gods in the SU world

>Terrible and awe-inspiring and unknowable and many-faced, all covered in a thousand blinking eyes and drenched in holy fire.

>Telling the meek and frightened natives in their caves to fear not, for when the long dark closes around the world, they will be the last light.

Would you please elaborate?

Didn't he get stuck trying to sneak away from Connie while Pearl stalled in I wanna say Full Disclosure?

Dystopian future episode when?

I was actually writing a fanfic along these lines lately for fun

I was thinking Pearl's room might be modeled off a place that existed on Homeworld, somewhere that Lapis loved too

And since Ronaldo has a piece, you have a funny episode right there bargaining to get it back.

>I was thinking Pearl's room might be modeled off a place that existed on Homeworld, somewhere that Lapis loved too
Unlikely given that Peridot flipped the fuck out over rain.

dont draw my lapis as a nigger please

The forbidden one? Can you show it?

They're convinced that they're not bad people because they look cute and they like cute things, but in reality they are terrible human beings.

Peridot is literally a basement dweller in Gem form. Besides, why would Lapis have water-manipulating powers without there being any sources of water on Homeworld?

having rain and having like a water garden are two different things, understand how a fountain work and how clouds work are two different things

also Peridot was freaking out over the thunder and lightning not really the rain

Shitposter?

Is Connie a victim of sexual abuse?

If you're gonna post human AUs, post good ones.

Yes, but only with gems

Don't picture Lapis being black with the whole water affinity thing.

do we count that time Pearl attempted to brainwash her into becoming Steven's Pearl?

Evil Rebecca time?

Ty for explaining familia

Also, what the fuck was the context??? What fan art did that person actually do?

>Great and lovable edition
That's my favourite type of edition

Anyway I just checked back on the S1 finale sticky thread. Do you think we will get another sticky when we finally get to the S(2)3 finale?

those designs are actually kinda cute

but your taste in shipping is literally god awful

>why would Lapis have water-manipulating powers without there being any sources of water on Homeworld?
1. Gems haven been grown on homeworld for a very very long time I would imagine.
2. She also has water conjuration. In fact, water conjuration is technically what her weapon is, not water manipulation. Basically what I'm saying is her weapon would suck donkey dick without that secondary ability.

Aqualad was black

When will Steven transform into a girl?

this would be a pretty great meta villain

I wonder what she would try to do to her characters

She drew thin Amethyst and Rose Quartz, SU fandom on Tumblr collectively goes apeshit and organizes attacks on this girl, she attempts suicide and is hospitalized.

SU's creators call these motherfuckers out. Part of culprits attempts to shift blame, part of them acts smug and calls Rebecca and Ian pedophiles and rape enablers for standing up for the kid who got bullied.

In short, Tumblrites are a bunch of sociopaths.

do fusions count?

...Why would he?

You heard the man
Fill the thread with black human lapis

I thought he already gave himself a pussy early in S1

do forgive me if I don't actually believe you

sounds like something someone on here would make up, or at least exaggerate and then idiots like you believe them and repeat it as truth

also lets not get into the people Sup Forums harassed and drove to suicide for no real reason at all

also why do you care so much?

He wants to be a giant woman. It's like you don't even watch the show.

>watchmojo
have they ever made a video that wasn't half assed and poorly informed?

Even with Admiral's help I don't think we have enough to fill the thread

Looks like she's getting ready for some serious pooting there.

I've seen this happen before. Someone from tumblr posted an emotional breakdown video after their attempt, saying they were getting help. Not sure if we're all talking the same incident.
In any case, we care about this sort of stuff. This site might get into some sick stuff sometimes but thing is, of course there's people who don't want to see that.
That's what a lot of people fail to understand, just how much people give a crap even if they don't act like it.
Sup Forums is the most tsundere website on the Internet.
Tumblr is a yandere.

The other day, I was looking through this one person's blog. There were a lot of posts defending their stance on reasonable things (Jasper-related this time) Tumblr finds "horribly problematic", and then there was this post of their's

Very telling.

He said that if he was Pearl and/or Amethyst he'd want to be a giant woman. Which he isn't.

>do forgive me if I don't actually believe you
>sounds like something someone on here would make up, or at least exaggerate and then idiots like you believe them and repeat it as truth

dailydot.com/geek/steven-universe-fanartist-bullied-controversy/

fusion.net/story/223425/zamii-steven-universe-fandom/

vocativ.com/243477/zamii-suicide-attempt-cyberbullying/

breitbart.com/tech/2015/11/02/sjws-bullied-a-young-artist-into-a-suicide-attempt-and-didnt-stop/

Want me to post more? I can go on.

>lets not get into the people Sup Forums harassed and drove to suicide for no real reason at all

Go on, give me examples.

>also why do you care so much?

So we should just let SJWs sweep it under the rug and pretend like it never happened? No. Fuck you.
It was one of the scummiest, vilest things they ever did to someone because that person did something that wasn't even remotely harmful or offensive. We will never forget nor forgive them for that.

What attacks? What can a tumblrmongol possibly do?

people say friends dont destroy one another, what do they know about friends?

knowyourmeme.com/memes/events/zamii070-harassment-controversy

Doxxed, started smearing, death threats, the whole shebang.

Do you think zap2it will release new airdates/titles/synopsises today or anytime soon?

It was attempted suicide. They also didn't like how she was drawing Fluttershy, so she had mlp people after her also. Her handle is Zamii070, it's one of the first thing that pops up.

Well I could see how that could bother a young lady. Not us manly men.

Definitely soon user, probably within a week

No, within six months.

What did you learn in school today, dear little gem of mine?

Great discussion guys, this is a really fresh and relevant topic.

how far out do they typically start posting that stuff?

new episodes will hopefully be on June 16th so we are just about 2 weeks out

>then idiots like you
So that's how it is eh?

I've worried about Savage

Hopefully you're right. I'm fucking eager to speculate about new info

Well new su episodes aren't coming till next year probably. It's boring here already.

>JJ on SU

What happens?

As a kid though, unless they go on a slender-induced rampage or something it's hard to say any kid would be able to deal with that, especially nowadays.

fuk u

What should be discussed then?
Which one of Peridot's toes people want to suckle on the most?

Here's your (You)

Can Steven break necks?

it becomes an ok action movie with a small amount of heart but lacking all its original charm and appeal, in favor of hot girls and big budget action shots

>thinking online bullying can be ended by simply turning off the computer and walking away

You underestimate the dedication these types of stalkers and harassers can have when they're out to get someone. Once they discover that person's private information like name, address, phone number etc. it is very hard to make them stop.