Falling for some blue haired liberal autistic artsy cunt who suddenly and randomly has an overblown attraction to you...

>falling for some blue haired liberal autistic artsy cunt who suddenly and randomly has an overblown attraction to you and expecting the relationship to turn out well then being completely devastated when you find out she had her memories of you erased

i couldn't get over this. i can't like this movie.

we get it user you're a special snowflake
you're not degenerate or shallow like the others
why can't girls be sensitive enough to get you?

she looks like jimmy darmody

i'm married.

>t. assmad roastie

oh so you're a special married snowflake who makes threads complaining that stock character women in movies are not like his wife

back to /soc/ faggot

been there done that, except the memories erased part of course
might aswell have though
stupid bitch

>t. angry independent blue haired single woman

Well, I hope you and him are having a great time.

ok then. the movie still sucks tho.

get over yourself, this movie sucked ass. Only ledditors like it.

post pics of your wife pusy?

i like it. i dont know what a ledditor is

>calls out pixie girls for their complete bullshit
>all the plebs still worship the movie and pretend its not accurate representation of the faux persons pixie girls represent

you just want her to look like jimmy darmody so you can fantasize about him seducing your faggot ass, admit it

that is precisely why you should never post here again

>Why do I fall in love with every woman I see who shows me the least bit of attention?

When you are lonely and despondent any attention from a chick like that is welcomed.

betas who deserves to get fucked over

no im not going anywhere

Sounds pretty honorable to me. He loves and respects his wife.

It's hard to relate to the movie when you have nothing in common with the subject matter.
Keep whining on online forums OP.

Eternal Sunshine of The Spotless Mind is a cheap Jewish-American remake of Je t'aime, je t'aime but you are objectively wrong to dislike it because you don't like Clementine.

>buttmad because the movie is total shit targeted towards females and beta males

does clementine involve to mentally unstable girl who suddenly has an unhealthy attraction towards a random man?

>beta males
Then you would love it

>calling people 'beta' over the internet
>thinks he's not
mmm

Had a relationship that was essentially this movie with a manic pixie heroin addict girl with blue hair.

It oddly hit close to home

trash movie. i never understood the appeal.

Of course you don't. Only people who had a long-term relationship can understand that movie.

If you have autism you pretty much can't like this movie, don't worry about it OP.

wrong. i am an autistic NEET KHV
the movie is good for its psychedelic virtual reality-like representation of unconscious and the horror of being paralyzed in your own body and unable to stop your identity from being erased while you have to listen to the doctors doing it.

it's a line from the movie.

>maybe it's not for you
>maybe NOT EVERYTHING IS FOR YOU

link to HD torrent?

do you faggots want to have an intellectual conversation about this movie? I do.

I really enjoyed the way they used her hair color in a traditional archetypal way.
Blue= rebirth
Red= passion
Etc etc

The ending is kind of bittersweet... Their love, chemistry, attraction cannot be extinguished however they're doomed to make the same mistakes, but you hope they wont...

any of you find any underlying themes, connections?

How did you feel about the ending?

negro if you think that's intellectual you're dumb as fuck

hey you fuck i'm trying to spark some sort of conversation with you mongoloids. if you think I'm dumb, look at you fucking trying to seem cool by insulting some random person on the internet.

>Kaufman
The Coens are ridiculously superior

i haven't watched this flick. whose memory is erased? rose or jim's?

>depressed loser guy falls in love with the first depressed pixie dream girl he sees
>it turns out that she's just as damaged and flawed as he is
>they start hating each other until everything falls apart
W O A H

Wtf? Learn to google faggot

why not both

Stop using the word faggot you faggot.

yeah but that movie will get you laid
just saying

Why does it need to be some profound premise?

It's a pretty accurate portrayal of two people that are damaged goods with a scifi twist thrown in. If you're unlucky enough to be like either of them, it hits pretty close to home.

I did, prick. Nothing but sketch sites and shitty 240p streams.

I liked seeing Elijah playing a bitch ass "nice guy" manlet and being BTFO because not even this mentally ill degenerate unemployed loser would love a midget

this movie was fucking garbage i agree completely

He was a fucking creep. Not a bitch ass.

Anyway what do you guys think about the ethics of what miss virgin suicide did?

Is ignorance really bliss?

seems like the movie is older than you are, breh

gonna need a timestamp on your wife man

>be loser but with a steady job
>date loser who doesn't have a job
>she doesn't have any skills
>if you ever stop giving her money she'll leave you
This movie is cuck propaganda

I don't even remember Frodo being in this movie.

He was one of the assistants that did the mind wiping. I think the other one was the hulk

Wait...what?
I don't remember this happening in the movie.

Are you Doug Stanhope?

Who now?

I literally did the same thing but replace memories wiped with fucking a co worker

Just looked him up
And no sadly, my ex never hit her head and went into coma, but she was so dumb you probably could have thought otherwise

Fuck off roastie

You know, it's weird watching this movie when you're older. I used to be a nice guy who wanted love and believed that if I met a woman who appreciated me, I could be happy and in love.
I've accepted that I'm a shallow piece of shit who just wants to fuck, and I've left a trail of broken and confused women in my wake.
Meanwhile my parents have been married for 45 years, and I'm still taking out the rejections of my youth on any woman unlucky enough to smile at me.
Manic pixie dream girls are the worst.

>I've left a trail of broken and confused women in my wake.
lmao look at this loser overestimating his affect on people

I hope you are right. I've done some real shitty things to women that I've never seen or talked to again. So I hope you're right, and that I have nothing to feel bad about.

What's your advice on shitty manic pixie dream girls that want to come back into your life after hurting you?
On one hand I hate the bitch, on the other hand I'm lonely as fuck

this movie is for fuxking depressed 16 yr olds who think they're deep and think beck is cool

t. single blue haired roastie mom

Never speak to them again. Ignore their texts and phone calls. They'll get the hint, you'll get peace of mind.

wuz pu$$y?

stop being a dickhead now that you've been cucked and castrated and don't like having sex with people. Weirdo crazy chicks are the funnest people do penis things with there has ever been.

And stop being a faggot about a movie made by a whimsical french dude starring Jim Carrey. Not everyone is autistic and boring.

what movie is it ?

Then you were probably born after it was made.

Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind

i thought that had the QT zoey dashenell in it. who would pay any attention to this blue haired pig?

She's not supposed to be some 10/10 goddess.

It's about two broken people in a relationship of lust that goes south.

>who would pay any attention to this blue haired pig?
Other blue haired pigs. And beta males.

This is the most well acted female role in history is what I think

I think thats why they call it a dramedy

A stupid premise plays out in the most serious of ways.

The movie is so much better conceptually than it is actually. It's just kind of crap and I couldn't stand any of the characters.

I think that was the point. By the end of it I wanted to prep up the ovens and the zyklon.

>fall in love with liberal autistic artsy cunt
>she convinces me to watch this with her
>she later Clementines me
I should have seen it coming

I really would like to punch that bitch in the face, Jim Carrey's character dindu nuffin wrong except being a fucking panty sniffer.

>hiring a bunch of retards to come to your house to goof around and fuck each other on your furniture while you get your mind erased.
Shoulda researched them a bit more. Imagine waking up and finding cum stains everywhere and not knowing where they came from.

>beta just wants a girl; like, any female humanoid
>goes into a relation with her; she's broken/unique/punk/etc
>relationship is toxic because they dont fit with e/o
>beta finally realizes he's not authentic, doesnt know what he wants and why, the whole thing is a substitude

I cant decide if its a pre- or post-millenial thing.

goddamn unconventionally colored hair is disgusting

can't shake the plasticy feeling when looking at it

You're going to die a virgin

Same here, minus the memories erased. This film actually helped me get-over her.

Guys the erasing of memories part of the movie, is this really possible irl?

If so, I want memories of watching this movie erased.

SUB-STI-TUTE
me for him
SUB-STI-TUTE
my coke for gin

I agree. Where I'm from the kind of person who dyes their hair and talks to random people on public transport is fucked in the head one way or another, even if they aren't on crack only an idiot would think any kind of relationship would end well.