Poland

>poland
>hungary
>croatia
>romania

How come these countries are such good goys?

You forgot the best goys, Czechia. 3/4 of v4. It's not surprising though, out of v4 Slovakia is the only one who is not going against the EU. Poland, Czechia and Hungary are all causing trouble within the EU, and Israel benefits from the division.

Croatia is surprising. Bosnia too, but I'm guessing the Bosnian Croats caused that.

They don't want to anger big daddy USA and big mommy EU

Everyone else in the EU voted in favor. The European Union hates Israel.

The opposite. They want to go against most EU states. Poland and Hungary at least. Don't know about Romania and Czechia has always been the best ally of Israel.

Poland, Hungary, Croatia, and Romania will be on our side in the upcoming war with the EU.

they won't though

their abstention shows their lack of courage in taking sides
i know because my country abstained too lol

>EU
>siding with muslims
gee i wonder why....

You misunderstand me.

Poland, which is the primary country I was referring too, has been pissing off the EU for months now.
They don't want relations with USA to deteriorate as well.

They're the only countries standing against the race-mixing fetishists in Brussels.

>ahmed is this butthurt because we didnt vote for their shitty case

Ahmed you have to go back to Morocco

We believe in power of Jesus Christ and that he came from the chosen people.

what were they voting on?

>Abstaining

Not brave enough to choose one side!

Jerusalem is the capital of Europe regardless of how the UN votes. Their government buildings are there.

So why vote "no"?
A) You are afraid of being trucked (aka a pussy)
B) You hate Jews and just want to spite them for whatever reason (mainly because of religion/race if we are 100% honest)

End of.

If it's about exterminating leftist liberals, fuck yes I'm in!

Israel is our greatest ally

If Jerusalem is the capital of Israel. Israel says it is, all their government buildings have been there for ages, and in all real senses it is the capital of Israel. But on the other hand, buttmad Arabs. Hmmmm

we support our jewish friends, both us & them were victims of german opression and attrocities during ww2

fucking cucked country this is, you never go against jews its politics 101 look at germany

we really need new government not this retarded mafia that will import half of africa for €€€€€€€€€

>mfw sharters give their view of geopolitics

What did Ukraine vote?

>guatemala
>honduras
>israel
>marshall islands
>micronesia
>nauru
>palau
>togo
>united states

A diplomatic masterpiece

muttland is a much bigger goy

Thanks funny how the smallest nations are the ones least afraid of buttmad Arab go figure.

The fact that Israel is on there pretty much proves that Jerusalem is Israel's capital. That and the fact that Israel does their governing from Jerusalem. So duh.

always rated nauru, good lads

Personally I support Israel, there's no "Palestinian" nation. Those are Arabs who wanted to kick out Jews when they were allowed by UN to settle there and now bitch when it backfired and Jews kicked them out.
Now they want to 1967 borders, at beginning they refused even to accept Israel existence, why should we now give a fuck about them and their statehood?
They're occupied and live in a cage, but they brought it on themselves.

it didn't. Kenya and San Marino too
several countries were absent but there was enough quorum or however it's called in english

They're probably bribed, I read island nations sell votes for few thousand dollars or so. Russia bribed few nations to recognize South Ossetia and Abkhazia.
It's just to raise numbers a bit.

Here is an accurate summary of the Jerusalem """""debate'""""".

>leftists liberals
nu exista asa ceva in Romania

Putin approves this post.

Thanks PUTIN

I don't understand the issue here. Jerusalem should definitely be a capital of Israel. It can also be capital of Palestinian state, that is if the palestinians are interested in peaceful cohabitation. If not, they don't need to stick around.

But Russia voted in favour of the resolution.

fuck you you backstabbing subhuman filth.
Lengyel, magyar – két jó barát, Együtt harcol s issza borát, Vitéz s bátor mindkettője, Áldás szálljon mindkettőr my ass

No we won't you dirty mutt subhuman

What about about countries who didn't vote or abstained?

Very weird.

>Russia bribed few nations to recognize South Ossetia and Abkhazia.

fuck you, imperialist swine. russia germany and usa should be erased from this world

Are you blind or/and stupid Russia voted in favour probably thanks to being Iran ally.

Only country with real chance to be erased today is Poland tho.

fuck it bring it, for over 7 years i said that russians will invade us, and i'll be glad if i kill even single russian soldier

You're just brainwashed by your government, dumb polak

good lads: yellow
bad lads: others

Trudeau is a NAZI

3 particions, numerous wars, 44 years of commie opression, and putin's hunger for power and i should ignore those red flags you putin's lapdog? fuck you

all leafs are cucked faggots

I never thought there would be a time when Sup Forums would defend Jews, but here we are.

They're giving the middle finger to muslims but still don't have as much courage to stand up to their EU Caliphate masters

>muh evil Putin
Top lel braintard
Yeah they gonna invade any moment now

russians and germans will always hate polish, it's in their genes

You don't even comprehend the level of your irrelevancy to us

wish we voted against just to piss off westerners