How old are you Sup Forums?

I see this meme that Sup Forums is just a group of edgy teenagers, and I'd like to see if it is true.
strawpoll.me/10861043
I honestly would like to see what our demographic is here.
Pick unrelated.

>first votes are all 18-25
Yeah that's a little hard to believe

im a drunken 21 yr old america with irish-italian descent. fuck you protestants

It's not like people aren't gonna lie online just to fuck with your poll. In fact I posit that everyone that says they're 18-30 is actually underage, and everyone that says they're underage is actually a directionless adult.

Oddly enough Sup Forums is one of the oldest boards. To put that in perspective most of Sup Forums and /r9k/ seem to be younger than 22 or even 20.

I'm pretty sure we have more underage b& than what the poll says. I hope they do realize there isn't a way to trace their IP to here.

30 yo, Elder God-tierfag in terms of Sup Forums usage
I have lost the ability to function outside of the website. I have become shitpost incarnate.

30 year old here as well. No kids, no job, no girlfriend, ugly and skeltal. Memes keep me going.

Have this thread every day check the archive

Yeah the meme that Sup Forums is a children's website is bullshit.

>implying fags won't lie for the lulz

>I'm pretty sure we have more underage b&

I'm pretty sure you're wrong, how many teenagers give a fuck about politics? I know there would be some who come here to be edgy and shitpost but I doubt they're a majority.

Never really thought about that. I just want the meme to end.

Likewise.
Have good job.
Heaps of hobbies, rad friends.
Had a gf until we broke up earlier in the year, never had a problem dating.
I think the neck beard, or NEET meme is just that. A meme.

24 here

does it get any better, compadre?

You just need to find motivation to better yourself, which is something I lack. I'm not a virgin but I don't actively pursue relationships. I'm an alcoholic and a chain smoker so that's ruining my body.

19 years old

Honestly I thought most people here would be around 18-22

31, multimillionaire, could go to almost anywhere today and fuck 100 prostitutes. I could go on a cruise, nice city trip, whatever. I've stayed in my house for 3 years doing nothing but Sup Forums and working. I don't mind tho.

>Over 70
>Under 12
Its like you wanted bad results.

Fuck off NSA

Like NSA doesn't know everything about every user here. They know if we like cats or dogs better if they use an hour research on us, just try threatening the life of an important world leader on this site and see how long it'll take until they knock on your door.

>gap between 30 and 50

I would do the same, I get the feeling excess money is for people who are addicted to recognition.

>Current year
>Not hiding behind 7 proxies from a nuclear bunker with tin foil walls

fuk off fbi/cia/nsa/kgb/moot/joot/chrischan

yeah but they drown in all the data
just look how well the french police is able to surpress terrorist attacks with big data kek
>a fucking ankle monitor

I think so too, I'm happy if I have a place to call my own, food and internet. I don't really want anything else. Relationships have been beyond shit. I can't even have my girl friends visit for too long because they annoy the fuck out of me if they sleep here for more than 2 days. I want to live on a houseboat somewhere quiet, just fish my own food, in a warm place. It'd have to have internet and a city not that far away. Maybe somewhere in Spain. Jesus, I'm 31 and talking about retireing. I feel old as shit now suddently.

The meme ends with the election.

Oh you wish bro
23 yo, I feel like a kiddo on this board

26 here

Are you me?

Can i give you one advice user?
Get a dog. You will have company, reason to go out etc.

>people won't pick the 12 yo choice just to fuck with you

>26 here
>tfw I'm out of the main Sup Forums Demographic.
Retiring from this place before I hit 30, I swear to God.

I'm 32 and go fuck yourself FBI