Hey Sup Forums quick question, new-ish fag here

Hey Sup Forums quick question, new-ish fag here

What are the (you) and "1 post by this ID" memes? Is (you) separate from (((jew))) or are they related? I've seen these two memes on here and I just want to be in the loop.

Thanks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zYPhXA2zHCU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

(you)

(You) and ! haven't worked for me since we switched to the I'm Not A Robot captchas.

Have a (((YOU)))

(op)(you)

I fucked up

I figured out (you) by going to know your meme but what about 1 post by this ID?

Retards somehow think IDs are board-wide rather than thread specific, hence when they see an ID with "1 post by this ID" on the hover they believe that that ID has only ever posted once on Sup Forums (and hence more likely to be a shill). Others just believe every thread that's not one of their stupid fucking generals is a "slide thread" - a thread that's apparently been made solely to get their shitty general archived quicker - and that if OP doesn't post a second time in his thread after 2 seconds he's a shill.

Tl;dr:
We were swarmed by an influx of redditor newfags

youtube.com/watch?v=zYPhXA2zHCU

>Sup Forums
meant to say Sup Forums

Triple digits of dumb

Yes, a reddit diaspora-made meme you cancer.

when an obvious shill posts a shitty bait thread that nonetheless gets a shitload of replies, posting one post by this id indicates to other users that the OP didn't even participate in thread by posting more than the original post and its obviously a bait or slide thread that they shouldn't waste their time in

now its mostly used for meme shitposting and not for the original purpose

>1 post by this ID

originally it was when someone made a troll thread and then didn't reply, hence "1 post by this ID" in a longer thread almost always means a low-effort troll

now it's mostly faggots from the_donald who don't realize it counts each thread individually

check'd but when that whole thing to do with /r/the_donald was going down, people were definitely sliding this site. I saw threads with 300 responses but only 1 post from the OP. That's where it came from, still can be relevant today but it's not as bad anymore

>Worm
What could it mean?

(you)

(you) is refering to a reply to your post, and the link in that reply which leads to your post has a (you) next to it, as you should be able to see here. (((jew))) echo is unrelated, though you may occasionally see someone say (((you))), implying that you are a Jew or a shill of some sort.

1 post by this ID usually refers to the OP when he only has one post in the thread. It implies either a shill slide thread, or a troll thread. It implies that if the thread wasn't designed to be shit, then the OP would be contributing more than simple creation of the thread.

Thanks, what is a slide thread? Like a thread where the OP just leaves?

>as you should be able to see here.
OP posts don't get (You)s

Thanks

np

derp

Every thread that's created causes another thread to be archived. A slide thread is supposed to be a thread with no actual content that is intended solely for this purpose (archiving good threads).

>Retards somehow think IDs are board-wide rather than thread specific, hence when they see an ID with "1 post by this ID" on the hover they believe that that ID has only ever posted once on Sup Forums (and hence more likely to be a shill).

Your the retarded one, no one thinks that you idiot. It's because they start a bait thread and don't reply.

If dumb cunts thought it was board wide how come no one would have over 40 posts?

> It's because they start a bait thread and don't reply.
That was the original purpose, now most of the time it's used in perfectly normal threads by autists in the way I described.

You're*

Learn to spell when you call other people retarded.

>If dumb cunts thought it was board wide how come no one would have over 40 posts?
Because they're dumb cunts?

Newfag

You triggered?

WITNESSED.

Kek has spoken

>trump
>i am the establishment
>vote for me

Seriously guys?
Stop explaining shit to this cuck.
Lurk moar faggot.

Jesus fuck you're stupid

You mispelled more newfag

Lurk moar you fucking filth.

If you weren't a fucking shitskin it'd be painfully obvious.

Fuck off reddit scum. A жeбы coньцe yбилo тeбя, cyкa блять.

Lurk moar newfag

@83315717
(You) were just pretending to be retarded were (You)?