Was it a different time?

Was it a different time?

Shit meme. Sup Forumstards get out

>Its you whos out gobby, Out of your mind you green suited faggot

Whoa Raimi

I hate the call everyone Sup Forumstards meme.

t. Sup Forumstard

>Hey! Spider-Man stole that guy's pizza! By the way I'm a stupid nigger!
Raimi really dropped the ball on that one

>"You know, Peter, with great power comes great responsibility. Rudyard Kipling called it "White Man's Burden." Myself, I just call it as I see it: the responsibility of the master to discipline the servant."
>[Ben looks directly at the camera.]
>"The niggers, the spics, the chinks...It's our responsibility to civilize them. And if we can't? Then they shall dangle from the elm tree. The Day of the Rope is near, Pete. We'll have every nigger in this country dead or in chains in 10 years, and may God have me shot in a carjacking this very night if I'm wrong. God bless the American Nazi Party."

My girlfriend thought this scene was a little weird, but I think she appreciated what it meant at the time it was made

>I'm serious, TS Eliot is more complicated than advanced science. But if you want to get a woman to fall in love with you - tie her up in your basement and beat her with a stick until she's limp

This would never fly today, Raimi was truly a product of his time.

It wasn't funny 4 years ago, back to rebbit.

>Don't worry, MJ! I won't let you fall in the gas chamber!
Jesus fucking christ, Raimi

>Im going to forcibly rape MJ until I ejaculate into her fertile, ovulating womb. Me and MJ...We're gonna have a hell of a time!

This movie would never release today

>The itsy bitsy spider climbed up the water spout. Down came the Goblin and took the nigger out

Jesus Raimi

>You're utterly predictable. Like a Jew to the coin!
Fuck came out of nowhere. Didn't see this on the TV airing.

t. redditor

Agreed. If you want something that's actually funny, I recommend the R rated comedy Baywatch. It's FUN for the whole family and you'll piss yourself laughing! Very highly rated by fans!

This scene confused me sexually as a child.

>you know peter, if migration levels persist at their current rate the majority of whites will become minorities in their own homelands by 2050

seemed a little out of place

>Listen Peter... the Kikes... yes the Jew himself.. HE is the true menace of New York, HE the true villian. We must fight for the White Christian Ethnostate that Will Preserve Whitness for ages to come
Was this the thematic mission statement of the trilogy?

>The Holocaust? You sure want to know? The story of ethnic cleansing is not for the faint of heart. If somebody said it was "a terrible tragedy"... if somebody told you that it actually happened and provided no statistics, not a care in the world... somebody lied.

Woah... 2002? Seriously?

>Peter, get out of the way, I'm trying to watch the show

>may God have me shot in a carjacking this very night if I'm wrong

SLLLEEEEEPPP abobub JELLO PUDDIN' POPS

>I chose my path, you chose the way of the negro. And they found you amusing for a while, the "chosen people" of this world. But the one thing they love more than a negro is to see a negro fail, hang, die trying to get some gibmedats. In spite of everything you've done for them, eventually they will hate you. Why bother?
Powerful stuff

>drop that you thieving k-
>*Aunt May's lines gets cut off by Spider-man and Doc Ock's fight*

I'm guessing that line was a bit of improv, but the studio intervened and edited it out

>not using a gas the jews gag

kys

>I wanna... act. On stage.
>Really? Well that's perfect. You were awesome in all the school plays.
>Really?
>Yeah. I jerked my dick raw for months when you played Cinderella.
>Peter, that was first grade.
>Well, even so...
What the fuck was Raimi thinking?

Is this real?

fucking kek

holy shit, Raimi the mad man

Thanks Rock

kek

>F-FUCKING NIGGERS!

Even as a kid I was cringing in the theater.

I'm just surprised that the studio gave a film franchise to a notorious ethno-nationalist like Raimi.

The dialogue didn't flow

>the 10 minute scene where Spiderman sits down and explains why the holocaust never happened but why it should have
I know it was critical part of Raimi's vision, but I just think the time could have been better utilized.

I like were this meme is going.

>*Spider-Man is unmasked in front of the passengers*
>Don't worry Spider-man, we won't tell a soul.
>You better, I know where you people live.

Jesus Christ.

kek

>"Anyone lose a bunch of 20's wrapped in a rubber band? Because we found the rubber band! Hahahaha no seriously is anyone here Jewish?"

>Peter, I'm your uncle Ben. We are sitting in my car. We are sitting in my car, and I don't like minorities. Not one bit. You're my nephew, and have a nice day at work.

Dark shit, raimi.

This entire thread is gold

The scene where he wedged coins in the hot concrete and waited for the Jews to try and pick them out didn't really serve the plot, don't understand why it wasn't cut

Right? 10 straight uncut minutes of baiting Jews on the sidewalk wtf?

That scene made me pretty uncomfortable

It's Raimi man, there's always a hidden meaning, did you know he studied under Kubrick?
Maybe in 50 years people will be able to decipher the true meaning behind the movies, especially the 15 minutes long scene of Peter slowly dismembering a black man while singing the Ave maria

>You're an amazing creature, Nigger-"Man"
>You and I are not so different

Raimi was a man possessed back then

>"With great power comes great responsibility. That's why a coon should never hold elected office."
A little too on the nose, Raimi.

>BACK TO AUSCHWITZ?!

It was an interesting choice to include a homage to this scene in homecoming. Raimi will live on.

just got back from Viewing that Comedy Kino

I can confirm its a urinating good time for the whole family.

There I was sitting in the dark theater. Wearing my Jean Shorts and Sandals (my regular theater fashion).
its a non stop laugh riot. actually its too many laughs because i missed some jokes when the entire audience were guffawing uncontrollably. About half way into the showing i felt a warn wet sensation on my bare feet. I looked down and noticed a steady stream of urine washing down over my feet.
By the third act the piss stream turned into a mighty cataract of warm yellow liquid

>When he burned the koran

a certainly more civilized time for KINO.

>DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY JEWS I SACRIFICED?

Good thread.

>you dirty globalist shill kikes can't do this to me...DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY HOMOGENOUS EUROPEAN CULTURES I SACRIFICED?!

>Dad, Why are you leaving so early? this girl is important to me

> Harry please, you dont think a Woman like that hasnt been BLACKED™ multiplie times before you even thought about her fire-crotch Cunny? Please son