BRAND NEW ROCKO TV MOVIE IN WORKS

It's official guys Rocko's Modern Life will return on Nickelodeon for a TV movie in 2017

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x6hoar_rocko-growth_shortfilms
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

smashing

THIS BETTER NOT BE ONE OF YOUR MONKEY PAW WISH Sup Forums

nice source

it's real but "it's official guys" was a dick thing without saying.

Nick's job site had a listing needing a storyboard artist for the tv movie of the show, they're doing it with the hey arnold and legend of the temple specials, it's all like one big tribute event. Sorry for no source myself, but I don't have it on me, you can look through the archives for the original tv movie thread though.

>no source from timbox
why am i not surprised
>if he does it's his weird blog

I loved Rocko growing up

yeah i saw that. it's gonna be shit though.

Is Joe Murray in charge?
Has he turned into a shithead in the last couple decades?

the vacuum episode scared me as a kid

JESUS CHRIST!

90's need to stop pushing your cartoons into the modern day. JUST STOP! I sick of it and I sick of having fanboys complain about the same shit. It is not "MUH CARTOON" shit all over again.

>I'vemadeafeministrobotcomic.jpg

anyone got that "yall niggas postin in a timbox thread" image? it should get a lot more use around here because you retards always take the fucking bait

Rocko was da man

>90's need to stop pushing your cartoons into the modern day. JUST STOP! I sick of it and I sick of having fanboys complain about the same shit. It is not "MUH CARTOON" shit all over again.
>>>
> Anonymous 05/30/16(Mon)16:36:15 No.83310988▶
>>I'vemadeafeministrobotcomic.jpg
but it's true

Timbox is strictly a Cartoon Network fan though.

It's all going to be in Adventure time style.

no its not

>New Rocko Special
>Joe Murray has no involvement
>None of the original cast returns
>It has that goddamn Clarence/nuPPG animation
>It's full of memes
Don't let this happen please....

>>Joe Murray has no involvement
He's been hinting he's doing something. He talked about having a special top secret project on his blog.

>None of the original cast returns
Rocko's VA, Filburt's VA, and already Tom Kenny for sure have all been seen together in Rocko's VA's twitter in a picture talking about a special project.
>those last 2
highly doubtful, CN's doing it's own cheap cop out, Nickelodeon knows they need to be serious with these "ONE TIME" tributes for a special broadcast event, it's not a reboot, it's a follow up special.

It weirds me out a bit how much I can identify with Rocko's circumstances now that I'm an adult. I would love to see if they could pull off having it reflect the 2010s as well as it did the 90s.

dailymotion.com/video/x6hoar_rocko-growth_shortfilms Also this.

>show about life in the 90's
>full of politically incorrect and dirty humor
this isn't gonna work. do we have to ruin EVERYTHING?

Gotcha covered senpai

>I would love to see if they could pull off having it reflect the 2010s
no, let it stay in it's own time, and just a new special episode.

only right reaction.

But why?

It doesn't need to do anything too big. They could do something like a gag with robocalls where he tries to navigate a voice-activated customer service line and when he gets irate with it the HOW DARE YOU hippo's arm comes out of the phone and throttles him.

what are you doing

without the traditional animation it'd look like shit.

there is no modern cartoon with as much slapstick as Rocko.

good idea!