youtube.com/watch?v=6hcSpSC8T0M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'll bite.

What's wrong with it?

Stole the WWE logo

2 w's, aka double-u, so FOUR YOUs

Then CIA

Snyder sent Sup Forums a love letter

everything. its such a clumsy/lazy way to set up the justice league.

Nolan told Snyder he shouldn't do after credit sequences because they're cheap and the madman puts it right in the middle of the movie, completely slowing the movie down to a halt while we see Diana watching each of the clips.

Batman VS Superman was pretty good though.
Sure there were some pretty laughably bad parts like the shoehorned Justice League previews and a really strange direction for Luthor.
But for the most part it was really good, especially the ultimate edition smoothing out the Lois storyline.
i know people always scoff when someone says a movie isnt really for critics, but its true.
It literally does not matter at all what a critics score for a capeshit film is, Marvel or DC.
Clearly the reviews didnt impact the box office of BvS and Suicide Squad.

Confirmed

>post opening release drop off 90%
>WB forced to go forward with this abortion to keep up with marvel.

Marlels on suicide watch now that their anti-WW shilling failed.

>atch now that their anti-WW shilling failed.

That scene was so cringy and hard to watch, ruined the movie for me but at least it wasn't as bad as the scene where WW apears with that "badass" guitar music and Superman and Batman say "she's with you?", "I thought she was with you?"

Why did Lex design logos for them?

Why did Lex assume he could control a giant Kryptonian monster he created by just pushing some random buttons.

Everything after the Batman/Superman fight really didn't need to be there. Wonder Woman too. More time could have been spent with Batman, Superman, and Lex. Maybe cut out the Knightmare as well.

>Is she with you
> I thought she was with you

Nigga, Bruce Wayne talked to wonder woman 20 min prior to the fight. Of course she's with you dumb mother fucker.

Worlds greatest detective my ass.

It's not just cape movies. The overwhelming majority of critics aren't good judges of sci-fi, horror, or fantasy either. When it's a story of those types, they only like it if they think the story is pushing a message they agree with or is artfully ambiguous so they consider it artsy.

Because he planned on marketing them once Bats was out of the picture and Supes was either dead or a criminal. He was setting himself up to be their Maxwell Lord. Bruce is in the process of stepping into that role himself now.

I really don't understand how people don't get this. Sure he was aware of her but it makes sense to assume the super woman is in some way related to the Superman.

I laughed my fucking ass off at this scene. Underrated comedy kino

Literally had NOTHING to do with the plot

Just cheap mini-trailers in the middle of the film.

Yeah, me either. It was a pretty logical assumption for him to make.

>Batman investigated Diana
>concluded that she was in no way connected with superman

it's like you didn't even pay attention to the shitty movie. I did but I wish I hadn't.

Serious question - if you'd seen nothing but the logos without Diana opening the attachments, would you still think it had nothing to do with the plot?

I've seen it multiple times and you're spouting bullshit. He never came to any such conclusion while investigating her.

You're either trolling or incredibly stupid and for your sake, I hope you're trolling.

And Capsule Corp

Not an argument

>admits to watching it multiple times.

Hello Zack!

BvS fan here. Yes, it still doesnt relate to the main plot

Yeah. It's fucking good if you're not brain dead like yourself

>WW
>William Wilson
>Bill Wilson
>CIA

you're correct, it's a statement. I can see you're a little bit on the slow bus but you got there. way to go sport.

Not an argument

>ad homonym argument

kek, try harder. It's like talking with a pre-schooler.

ahh soft core shit baiting. I feel like i'm on Sup Forums in 2008

>I can throw out insulta but if you do that to me your a big poopy head and I win

>you're seething butthurt

youtube.com/watch?v=6hcSpSC8T0M

Bear with me here. I happen to be someone who believes that there are several things going on in MoS. BvS, and Suicide Squad that aren't intended to be answered within their main stories, that what they're actually doing is making comic book movies structured almost exactly like comic books. Let me lay out the things that carry through from one film to the next, starting back with MoS:

MoS
>The Codex
Serves as Zod's principal motivation but is also the earliest indicator of how belief and religion figure into the overarching story. It's also likely to be important again in JL.

>The Empty Hibernation Pod
Seen briefly on the Scoutship, it opens up the possibility that there was a Kryptonian presence on Earth, possibly even a Kryptonian who lived out their life here, somewhere over 20,000 years ago.

BvS
>Diana/Diana's photograph
Diana wasn't skilled enough with tech to even break Lex's encryption, which means there's only one way she would have known that Lex knew about her in the first place - he told her. He wanted her in Metropolis. Now you have to ask yourself why he would have wanted her around.

>The Metahuman Files
Lex is hoarding info on metahumans but beyond designing them sweet logos, appears to be doing nothing with it. Yet. Why?

Suicide Squad
>Task Force X
Waller uses fear of another Superman-level being to pressure government suits into greenlighting the task force. It's not specifically for the members of the Squad. It's the authority to press *any* and *all* supercriminals into service. Had Lex been successful in blackmailing Clark into killing Bruce and had Clark acted like the good farmboy from Kansas that he *is*, he'd have been a viable candidate for that very same task force.

>The Enchantress
The "extradimensional witch" is the first hint of their world's pre-history and she and her brother reveal that there was a time when primitive humans worshiped them.

>tl;dr
They're revealing how different this world is like a mystery.

>apppears to be doing nothing with them yet. Why?

I thought it was so he could create contingency plans for each metahuman. He uses the actual theory of metahumans to try and convince the senator to let him import kryptonite, right?

He says during his speech "Knowledge is power. The bittersweet pain among men is having knowledge with no power, because that is paradoxical!"

The fact that he knows these people exist triggers him into oblivion because he is just a skinny little man. So he has been collecting info on each person to btfo them when he has the chance.

But he didnt know that amanda waller already has their info, and more, and has the same idea lmao

>But he didnt know that amanda waller already has their info, and more, and has the same idea lmao

Lex was working with the government. He agrees to frame up the Superman, Waller gets her task force, and Lex gets to be the backer/government liaison for the more "upstanding citizen" type metas and maintain his squeaky clean image.Hence the logos.