/v4/ + fellas

This is a nice general edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7lw1MrMHQ9o
youtube.com/watch?v=_pGaz_qN0cw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

we need a red pill for /v4/ women. we need to prevent them from ending up like women of the west.

shut up

fuck off with this shit lads

insalah

Gonna take a long, hot shower now, friends.

stop spreading unitedstatian culture, problem solved.

A friendly warning that semen clogs the drain

>sad_american_patriot.png
beatings are the proven cure

>beatings are the proven cure
[citation needed]

And what's the best religion for that? Islam! So burn down your churches you kuffar shits

You need an ideology to take a shit? Seriously what is wrong with people like you that are unable to think for themselves.

Islam is good because it keeps women in check.

Thinking for yourself is useles and wrong. The Imam is a man of wisdom and religion, he knows better than your average person what is good and what is not. this is the reason why islam is taking over Europe.

but some guidance is appreciated, lets be honest beating women is science, not art

Hol' up, so you be sayin

the BBC used to be my favorite channel, what the fuck happened to them?

Not again...
Fucking disgusting.

>enters battlefield
>steals chariot
sheeeeeeeeeeeeeit

>prevent
>ending
hahahaha
too late shart.

Regular TV is dying so they have to pull publicity stunts like thid to keep people aware of their existence.

They don't need profit so they don't give a fuck and can push whatever agenda they want, Top Gear was the last thing worth watching from them if you don't count documents like Attenborough stuff.

same what happened to Britain.

I myself don't even know any feminist

oh sweety

you forgot this shit?

most of the women are not feminists

most ''feminists'' are loud in media or in some of stupid protest claiming for abortion or playing the victim card

they are not exactly wearing it on shirt but just try to ask them about wage gap, sexism etc. and you will be shocked

Sons of Cronos 'n shit

whoever came up with affirmative action deserves a bullet

they are right sometimes tho

No, they aren't

sometimes, but not about abortion and taking things to an extreme, also, most of them (if not all) are rampant lefties, that only makes me dislike them with burning passion, not to mention these cringe protests where they're naked and commit acts of vandalism

yes they are, most workplaces are inherently sexist.

did Super Hans kick drugs again?

they were right sometimes like 30 years ago
the entire concept of feminism is massively outdated.

is it in argentina where they assault churches?

go away

generally speaking feminists shouldn't be given attention to

yeah, the biggest cancer is in Buenos Aires thankfully as it's the capital, most of the provinces don't give a fuck about liberal stuff and are more old schooled, in my city we have some feminist protests but they're small and nobody really pay attention to it, other lefties are more of a national problem

2bh the ones in africa/middle east and other backwards shitholes should, the ones in the west not at all though

btw, I've heard here that feminism is an organization for profit and that's why they're so loud, not sure how true is this but there you have it

commie blocks are great desu and they mostly have good room planning. The only disadvantage is that most of the apartments are the same, like literally the same. And there is practically no room for a layout change, since the room dividing walls inside are solid reinforced concrete.
The copy and paste memes aren't just memes, it even works on most of the older buildings like schools and stuff. You can take a look outside from some apartments and see 3 buildings (not apartment blocks) that look exactly the same in shape.

it is, once people here about it they are more likely to donate to feminist groups and their rich leaders.

I dislike commie blocks

I wonder who could be behind this...

I find them really depressing 2bh, I have been inside one like 20 times tops during my life and the flats are just, shitty, the balconys are a joke and having someone live above you sucks major cock. The last time I have been inside one was almost 10 year ago though.

I just don't understand the need for them anymore when in most former eastern bloc countries there's an abundance of space.

how thick are the walls and ceilings by the way? As in how often do you hear your neighbors walking around, playing music, or shouting? That's what I hate the most about any kind of apartment building.

cuz its cheap and there is too many people, abundance in space sure, but everyone wanna live in cities

Honestly 20-30 minutes of comuting is a preferable option to living in a comie block.

Where is that user?

I live in Poprad and the city is now basicly full of new blocks , built recently after 2010 (pic related), renovated commie blocks and remaining non renovated ones so it got.. some contrast?

I guess the alternative is soulless murican style suburbs and commuting so it just depends on what you like I guess. There's no need to live outside of the cities either when the cities aren't dangerous.

satellite villages with their underdeveloped infrastructure are unironically more cancerous than both commieblocks and American engineered suburbs.

And no, we don't actually have that much space available.

what is interesting, I've seen commieblocks in UK as well

Polish women are literally the descendants of Amazons. They aren't meant to destroy feminism, they're meant to cure it of destructive tendencies (islam apologism, open relationships, antinatalism, etc.). A man is the head of the family, a woman is its neck.
It's their part in the grand plan that is the Christ of Europe.
tl;dr national feminism is the final redpill and Sup Forums is foolish to disregard women as irrelevant
t. Scytho-Sarmatian

maybe not the Czech Republic, but Slovakia has a pretty small population, and Poland is still very depopulated from the last century of bullshit.

yeah, they call them council flats instead but they're basically the same shit

>abundance of space
I wouldn't say so that much, considering how our economy is going we can use the space instead of having shit spread out (even though it probably isn't used very well)
also this >neighbors
You shouldn't hear them most of the time. You can hear muffled sounds and basses if they have really loud music on and you do hear shouting and stomping, but very very faintly and I don't think many people even do that. When I was little our upstairs neighbor loved to seldom stomp, shout and swear, but even when I went to sleep and he did something, it wasn't ever loud enough to greatly disturb me and I am very sure that he was as loud as he could get.

>2000s
>blonde, blue eyed, pale Achilles
>2010s
>black Achilles
Is it really that hard to hire a Med actor?

it's in Bratislava - Petrzalka along the dead river arm in the middle. I'm not sure where exactly though

ironically they could just use one of their billions of sandniggers and it would at least look believable. Black people are a tiny part of the UK population but make up 50% of their actors now for some reason, almost like there's an agenda of some kind.

>There's no need to live outside of the cities either when the cities aren't dangerous.
this, love this about my country

fuck you

that feel when i live in city where half of population are gypsies but feel safer than i did in Berlin on one week trip

What satalite villages? you mean the new built houses with 1000 squre meters parcels? Yeah those suck dick but proper houses with large gardens are goat

France has them too. It's insane how much shit the second world cunts get for what basically everyone has.

I am sorry mr. murican. Desu the city isn't that safe in some shady parts where drug selling is popular or places where people get wasted. Other than that, you can pretty much walk anywhere and chill.

dont feel bad. bratislava is shithole full of drugies and mafia and everything east of bratislava is gypsy ridden hellhole

I think I'm losing it

Yeah, as long as you can get to them without running over your neighbours or colliding with their cars going in opposite direction.

Hopefully at least local water treatment installation is a reliable one.

What

my sanity

You literally have way higher chance of some cunt ramming your car in a city. And the water treatment tends to be the same for the whole region so you get the same water as the closest large city.

I think that Košice is a better city except the one part wedonttalkabout.

Go and kill marcel, that's what the voices want.

Lunik 9 is great, it's like real life fallout with mutants, toxic waste and all that stuff

>You literally have way higher chance of some cunt ramming your car in a city
Maybe, but you don't have to bring your own car into a ditch to let the other guy drive through, or force them to do so instead.

posting a tribute song for Marcel
youtube.com/watch?v=7lw1MrMHQ9o

the partwedonttalkabout is leaking into city. especially near shopping centers.

more like "oh sweaty"

Don't know what you mean, are gypsies involved?
Košice is nice from what I know, but I can't really give a good opinion, since I have no real life experience.

You doin't have to do that, the roads are not romania tier ffs

Nah, that's just your conscience.

just kidding, at least you know what it is.

Here's one about his kin.
youtube.com/watch?v=_pGaz_qN0cw
Also hearing that I think it's about time to rewatch LotR

there are no voices
I just feel like the entire world is an illusion that is pulled over our eyes by entities feeding on our suffering
wish I could get this out of my head

layover in Budapest for 12 hours tomorrow. Should I chill in the airport or go down to the city?

That seems serious 2bh, have you seeked medical atention?

> tfw no gf and its snowing

build a gf from snow

>tfw no gf and its NOT SNOWING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

it's just an ancient heresy that I've read too much about and now I can't seem to be able to forget it

>tfw had a dream yesterday about being 2d and having a 2d jap gf

what the fuck I got 555 again, I got it last thread too

snowing in Trnava

;-;

FUCKKKKKKKKKKK IT WAS LITEARLLY RAINING FOR LIKE 5 HOURS IF ONLY IT WAS 2 FUCKING DEGREES COLDER WE COULDVE HAD SNOW AAAAAA

I fucking swear, if we won't have a white christmas.....

holy shit more gets for me

thanks, lads :^)

why are Czechs so brown