Are you food or are you sex?

Are you food or are you sex?

She has disappointing tits.

Her sex scene with the corpse made the movie worth the watch to be honest. It's been a while since a came that fast.

food i think

The worst actress in all of Hollywood.

Ruined TND for me. Really took me out of the film. Hopefully she never works with Refn again. Casting disaster.

Trying too hard to be edgy and instead coming off like an autistic teenager.

I'm autistic

Not gonna post a pic?

?
Who's trying to be edgy

Are you actually getting autism bux?

How? What the fuck did you expect?

She's ugly too. Kinda dyke look to her.

those tattoos were disgusting, i hope they were not real

Good movie, would not watch again

>that scene where she tried to rape elle

That was so hot, you don't see any good lesbian forcing herself on a girl videos so it was a treat

100% agree
it was too short tho

you and this film

also, she's not mature enough (both career-wise and technically) to perform these kind of roles yet, we need her with no emotions but joy and with no attributes but gentleness and maybe a little melancholy

>jessie is supposed to be some special young beauty
>far superior qt already exists
what did refn mean by this?

American tryhard edgyness.
Sad!

how is a sex scene making me want to fap being edgy?

>The worst actress in all of Hollywood.
>not Abbie Cornish.

Fuck off, Jena's a great actress, though she needs to find THE role to really define her career. Corpse fucking and dancing in a sexy nurse uniform is nice, but not quite there yet.

Pic related is easily the worst actress in Hollywood.

this.
I believe in Jena ...
it's just that this movie sucked balls and, sadly, relied heavily on her presence... hard for her not to get tainted.

didn't watch nocturnal animals, is it any good?

It was alright. Parts of the story within the story irritated the fuck out of me. Great acting all around.

Sadly, Jena was only in the film for four minutes tops, plus it was obviously shot when she was quite preggo too.

That film was terrible, not even Jake could save it. Don't know why I looked forward to it so much, The marketing around it made me think it was like Lost Highway/Mulholland, when it was closer to a bargain bin outback murder mystery rehash with a corny "arthouse" addendum to appear more thoughtful.

If you're willing to give it the benefit of the doubt when it's doing some try-hard scene transition metaphors, it's actually pretty good. But I can see why people are turned off by it.

Let's not forget about that awful, awful, FUCKING awful opening credits sequence.

I totally get what the purpose of it, but its shit viewers should have mandatory brain bleach on standby before watching.

spotted the redditor

little boobie = yes boobie

I will check your dubs with a pic

>she wasnt sex so she was food
bravo refn

I really want to make love to her

Honestly, I wouldn't mind being the father of her second child....and then convince her to give her first child a better name.

Same.

Hahahahahahahahaahahahahahhaahahahahahahaahah

Honestly, Elle Fanning is easily the film's biggest issue.

She's not nearly as charismatic as her older sis and just comes off as being "withdrawn for the sake of being withdrawn".

That...and not enough Keanu....though more of Jena's Nekromatik reenactments would've been fine too.

pham...lmfao

Can't see the appeal, why do they keep pushing her career? Is she popular among women?

Also not casting a supermodel for a purportedly supermodel role, really vexing...
You can't fake supermodels as you do with ethnic characters, silly Hollywood

abbey is literally unreal

fucking 30 and looks like this

this. elle isnt even above average i have no idea why they casted her to be the most beautiful woman alive

hello roasties

>already given an example of far better qt in the same fucking movie
>REEE ROASTIE
kys

Actually, the point to her character isn't that she was the most beautiful, but rather she was the most "pure".

i'm 31 and sometimes get mistaken for 20 or even 18. these things happen sometimes

Her job was to be still and be photographed, that's as far as pure goes. Seems like that's just another way of saying... beautiful

speaking of autistic

Oh man that chick is fine

literally P E R F E C T

I am the night

huwaito piggo

How much money do people like that get in the UK?