youtube.com/watch?v=30im_ZzhdcM
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw no symbiBROte

Why is corruption so sexy?

This

her arms look wrong.
Arms indicate she burst her body up.
but her body and head dont look as if she flexes her upper body from the bed.

I always felt like symbiotes had so much more potential than writers gave them.

I mean you've got a shape shifting solid/liquid entity that can be controlled at speed of thought and to some extent has a mind of its own. Said entity also enhances many of the wearers physical characteristics. However instead the only thing that writers ever seem to use them as is as a scary muscle suit.

Carnage is maybe the only wearer that ever really scratched the surface of what the symbiote is capable of, though I can't say I care for the bizarre direction his current book has headed.

youtu.be/gHOXqkIbi7g

>tfw no sick symbiote gains

Damn Eddie.

Why isn't there more Toxin stories?

Because Pat was killed off screen (And I don't believe for a second he's permanently dead)

I took this picture for someone on /toy/ and figured I'd post it here. It was real hard to pose, but I love the result.

Also, after experimenting with my figures, I made a She-Venom. I might have to use her as a Mania if I ever get around to making that action figure comic I talked about awhile ago. It works because since she's using Anya's body, she's shorter than Flash.

Ultimate Gwen

Duuude I've been looking for this for like a month now, couldn't remember the name.

Here g.e-hentai.org/g/890624/579640a500/

Thanks man. It kind of irks me that Peter 'recognised' her when they never actually had sex in the comics.

Same. Man, I wish Gwen died a virgin. Fucking Sins Past.

Man. I love comic books.

Have they done anything with Mania since this run? I forget what happened to her.

Nothing happened to her, just shuffled off into comic limbo

While it hasn't exactly been retconned I don't think Marvel would dare bring it up again as canon. Unless they want to trigger people again. I guess we'll see in Dead No More.

Didn't this guy do art of Gwen Venom that's sfw? It's a picture of her upside with the symbiote revealing her face and she looks all crazy. I know I've seen it somewhere.

So Sup Forumsmrades, which Symbionte do you think you would be more compatible with and why?

She looks cute.

Perfect

>prison workout fags BTFO

Carnage Man begins

I'm a bit outdated, what is it of Eddie Brock these days?

Helping an FBI Task Force (which includes John Jameson/Man-Wolf and Victoria Montesi) go after Carnage.

Also, he's Toxin.

kek

desustorage.org/co/thread/79344508/

My god man, this is just....way to cute.

rip my heart

daughteru's first gun

Spidey going for the pseudo-Silk look

Saw this in the drawthread.

Suck a dick Gargan

RIP

I have a new ending for my script, and maybe a whole epilogue too

>Someone finally completed my request
YES

Huzzah!

I just laughed by drink out of my nose yoh bastard

>literal titty monsters
my fucking sides

Why would you do this OP? Why make me want more of something I know doesn't exist

I loved that Carnage absorbed the IKEA Symbiote Rangers and made himself into a Symbiote Megazord.

BODY HORROR GATTAI!

Who's the black girl with the orange eyes?

use one of the smaller heads. it looks a hell of a lot better

Blade's new daughter.

Ah, I thought so but I wasn't sure . . .

Theme

youtube.com/watch?v=30im_ZzhdcM

Serious question. That "Clot" symbiote that is posted every now and then. The white one with the red cross on it. What the hell is it from?

Anyone storytiming Carnage?

why do they keep making NEW symbiote characters that disappear almost instantly. there's enough running around just use existing ones stop creating your own dumb bullshit characters no writer besides yourself will ever want to use

I'm looking at you scorn and mania

also this forgot superior iron man's armor which was part symbiote (though i don't think it was ever explained how or why he ended up with symbiote)

>no writer would want to use
Hey man, I resent that, I may not be an actual writer, but damnit I want to, and do, write about these characters

I like toxin's redesign. I like how his eye shame makes it look like he has 4 eyes

>4 eyes
???

just the way it curves around on top of itself it looks like he has 4 eyes like a spider. like they're still connected but the bottom and top parts look separate like he has two sets of eyes stacked on top of one another

Before I was going to end the comic with Flash taking Eddie, Tanis and Andi back to Klyntar to be cleansed, but I think I'm just going to give the Venom symbiote to do that on his own, but I did want a small chapter wherein the symbiote squad is on Knowhere, getting in trouble, but I want Andi's story to lead into All New Midnighters when I'm finally done with Tangled Web

all of that sounds amazing

>Curvy symbiote girls
MY DICK