youtube.com/watch?v=DHQUuha229c
youtube.com/watch?v=KtN0PMJOOjM
youtube.com/watch?v=M-HP8y5ByA8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reduced_affect_display#Schizophrenia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's an open secret

we're all just along for the amusement

when is anyone going to tell him?

have ANYONE of you met a person with a schizophrenia?

because you throw the word around as if you do

dont pretend like you know mental illness

In a mad world, only the mad are sane.

Schizophrenics are nothing like Alex Jones. He's fine, he makes bank and is living the dream.

I'm sorry leaf, I wan't trying to deny your lived experience of mental illness

do you have anything you want to share?

schizo here but none knows we all have hidden it well

It's somewhat "proven" that he's joking. Not in the sense of the content, rather in his demeanor. Look at the video with Cenk for example, where Alex actually thinks they're all in on a joke at first.

I think he acts the way he does because it's become sort of a character he plays, and people expect him to get psyched up. Same with Cenk, with his crazy impersonations of people talking to him.

If you watched any one of his videos you would obviously see he has paranoid delusions.

He's a coherent speaker and decent businessman who at least has something that can be construed as evidence for his theories even if it's completely incorrect. Schizophrenic logic makes no sense, they pull things out of their ass and have a hard time conveying the importance and meaning of their delusions and rituals.

schizophrenic reporting in

you're most likely wrong. almost no schizophrenic is as emotional as this guy gets . even if just for show. we're generally pretty dull/blunted emotionally, even moreso when medicated.

Op BTFO!!!

He and Trump are both seriously mentally ill. Both of them are businessmen.

If he had paranoid delusions he wouldn't do so much exhaustive research, he'd just have paranoid delusions no facts necessary.

He's actually quite tame, the truth is much more bewildering.

Really, he's just a passionate fellow, I've never understood how people claim he's "crazy", most of the shit he says is either blatantly evident or logical speculation.

I'm on the spectrum and I'm worried about becoming schizo. Even more so now because I'm emotionally dull.

It's sensors that say he's crazy. Look up Myers Brigg. Alex is an ENFP and most sensors just don't get him.

fluoride, vaccines, and reptilian conspiracies are a few easy examples of classic delusion

if it's any peace of mind, i started hearing things and having delusional paranoia long before total emotional bluntness came on. it doesn't typically just start one day out of nowhere, it's kind of a slow ramp-up.

either way, medication is pretty good these days. just don't get fat.

And the rest of it is so batshit insane you can't stop listening because its a fucking train wreck.

>theory
skip to 10:35 on this, shit gets fucking full crazy, like alex what the fuck did he mean by this?

>reptilians

that's an entirely different guy

>vaccines

even Obummer and HRC in 2008 said there needs to be more research into it

>flouride

There's certainly reason to think its dangerous, and for those people getting filtered is important.

This. You pick up on social ques unlike other autistic kids. It's kinda the first thing you think of everyday.

> tfw I can never reveal my power level

fluoride -- Harvard studies confirm, among bunch of other shit

vaccines -- He accepts the technology of vaccine, but mainstream modern vaccines given to the general public are part of a larger eugenics program youtube.com/watch?v=KtN0PMJOOjM

reptilians -- he claims it's a fitting archetype for the psychopathic mindset of the elite and doesn't believe it's actual Reptilian aliens, just a Satanic consciousness and talks to David Icke out of insight because Icke has been validated when it comes to the global pedophilic sex rings

>reptilian conspiracies
it just got confirmed that hrc is one, there's atleast 5 threads up

more like hypomania

but i dont think he'd be so successful without it

he could tone it down a little though

Alex this isn't your fucking show!

youtube.com/watch?v=M-HP8y5ByA8

>I'm trying to hide my passive-aggression with the idea I am concerned for someone I hate

lol kill yourself leaf

He's just a showman.

Cenk Uygur here is an example of someone who is mentally unstable.

i have schizoaffective disorder. i used to love to watch his dvds but now that im on my meds i dont really care for him.

>fluoride, vaccines
Enjoy your autism faggot

fluoride is naturally occurring and is safe for consumption, do some research and state FACTS for a counter argument.

any retard knows that mumps, rubella, hepatitis and tons of other infections agents are bad. Vaccines are an ingenious fix that saves innumerable lives

here's the thing though are you only ever considered free from all kinds of future mental illness if you're pic related

I doubt he's schizophrenic, though he understands how to pander to them very well. I doubt because one negative symptom among schizophrenics is blunted affect. If you ever meet a schizophrenic and talk to them for a period of time you'll probably notice how unemotional and monotone their way of speaking is, how they rarely show any kind of strong emotional response to anything even if other people are very happy, very sad or very angry. They are also less spontaneous, giving off a very dull vibe. They lack the normal range of emotional expression and behavior. That's blunted affect.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reduced_affect_display#Schizophrenia

Jones is the opposite of that, he's filled with emotion and energy. That doesn't mean I think he is mentally normal, I do think he has some severe issues and neurological abnormalities, but mostly I consider him to just be racketeering off the anger and paranoia that a lot of people have.

He's Bill Hicks

You do realise his job is to make people who don't believe everything the MSM tells them look crazy right?
His job is obfuscation and to provide a contxt fro guilt by association.
"You don't believe the 9/11 report? Stop watching Alex Jones"
"The government wouldn't do that. Stop watching Alex Jones"
"It's just a coincidence, Stop getting your news from Alex Jones"

The guy behaves like a nut job to make it easier to strawman people who think independently.

drop one of these bewildering thing on us senpai

thanks for proving AJ is legit enlightened

3deep5u

He used to say the military was following him around in Hummers and blacls helicopters.

And he would encounter globalists plotting in the woods at night dressed in suits when he would go for jogs. "Oh Alex is around he sees us let's go"

Literally guys with suits in the woods.