God tier documentaries

God tier documentaries

Other urls found in this thread:

callahan.8k.com/wm3/b_lucas_interview.html
wm3truth.com/2012/04/jessie-misskelleys-confession-to-defense-lawyer-june-11-1993/
callahan.8k.com/wm3/jm_stidham_8_19_93.html
callahan.8k.com/pdf/jm_stidham_8_19_93.pdf
callahan.8k.com/wm3/jmpc.html
wm3truth.com/jessie-misskelleys-confession-to-dan-stidham-february-8-1994/
callahan.8k.com/wm3/img2/jm_2_8_94_statement.html
callahan.8k.com/wm3/prefeb22.html
callahan.8k.com/wm3/jmfeb.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I have the trilogy on my watchlist since forever

Watch it, it's amazing and ultimately so so satisfying

This documentary was misinformed and biased in favor of the convicts. It's been awhile since I have seen these documentaries, but I did my research into the crime and am 90% sure that these fuckers actually did it.

Never trust what you see after it has been edited. You can warp reality to say whatever it wants you to if an editor is skilled enough

Yes, the evidence was so strong that the state let them walk free

Don't watch it. It's propaganda bullshit.

What is this?

Also 'The Imposter' is great, I like how cinematic it is, the ending was irritating though

>May 6, 1993: The morning after the murders, Jessie's friend, Buddy Lucas, stopped by Jessie's house. Buddy said Jessie told him he "hurt" some boys in West Memphis the night before. He then broke out in sweat, cried, and gave Buddy a used pair of sneakers (presumably the ones he wore to the crime scene).
callahan.8k.com/wm3/b_lucas_interview.html

>June 11, 1993: Reports suggest Jessie immediately recanted. He did not. He confessed again to his own attorneys eight days later.
wm3truth.com/2012/04/jessie-misskelleys-confession-to-defense-lawyer-june-11-1993/

>August 19, 1993: Jessie Misskelley met with his attorney, Dan Stidham, at the Clay County Detention Center and gave a statement that continued to confirm his guilt.
callahan.8k.com/wm3/jm_stidham_8_19_93.html
callahan.8k.com/pdf/jm_stidham_8_19_93.pdf

>February 4, 1994: On the day he was sentenced to life plus 40 years for the murders, he got in a police car and confessed to the officers all the way to prison.
callahan.8k.com/wm3/jmpc.html

>February 8, 1994: He put his hand on a Bible and swore to his attorney (Dan Stidham) that he, Damien, and Jason committed the murders.
wm3truth.com/jessie-misskelleys-confession-to-dan-stidham-february-8-1994/
callahan.8k.com/wm3/img2/jm_2_8_94_statement.html
callahan.8k.com/wm3/prefeb22.html

>February 17, 1994: This time, Jessie confessed to the prosecutors. At the start of the confession the prosecutors noted that Jessie had not been promised any deals for his testimony. His attorneys begged him not to give this confession, but he gave it anyway.
callahan.8k.com/wm3/jmfeb.html

>October 24, 1994: A cell mate of Jessie’s named Michael Johnson wrote to prosecutor Brent Davis begging him to keep Jessie behind bars. He said Jessie told him details of the crime. He described Jessie as a “cold, morbid person.”

Why did this totally innocent guy keep confessing?

Sure thing, bro. It's not like the legal system isn't known for cow towing to public pressure or anything.

the most kino

Thank you for bringing up some of the facts to combat this "documentaries" libelous fantasies

Because he was mentally retarded and the cops told him he needed to cooperate?

Tickled was pretty good

basically any Adam Curtis documentary.
Century of Self
Bitter Lake
Powerful Nightmare

be sure not to overdose on all the redpills though...

He confessed multiple times to multiple different people, including the fucking prosecuters almost a year later after his first confession. Your argument does not pass muster.

name of the op doc?

Paradise Lost. It's a good watch

That mexican doctor getting his dick sucked by the news reporter while he is still miced really came out of nowhere.

OJ Made in America is top kino.

Capturing the Friedmans is a fantastic documentary. The home videos during Arnolds trial really puts you in their situation.

what? what actually happens havent watched it before

It was insanely obvious the one guy with the raspy voice who was friends with OJ when they were kids made up like 99% of the things he said. He just wanted to be on camera.

The documentary shows the cartel problem from both sides of the border and the mexican side of the story follows a doctor who starts a vigilante group who fight the cartel. At one point some journalist/news reporter talks to him for a story and he instantly wants to fuck her even though she is like 30 years younger than him and he is married with kids.

They start dating and at some point he has to hide because he is wanted by the police and the cartel wants him dead and she visits him while the documentary people are there and she sucks him off while he is still miced up.

based spics are madmen, i loved it

context?

sounds like basic degeneracy, not sure why everyone's so impressed