Alright, which one of you fucks is responsible?

Alright, which one of you fucks is responsible?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/TraceyRemix
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's me. Dwain

What are you talking about monkey boy?

Me

He probably got jailed for hate speech or some shit

A big guy you say?

thats my neighbour

Some Sup Forumsack found out where his parents live and threatened to kill them.

boohoo
stfu
a jew, like you
That dont happen in murica, dumb
stfu, he dead now
what it do my nigg nigg

You mean the video he uploaded being taken down? The dude was acting so fucking pissed off and assinine that I'm not surprised it's been taken down. That was embarrassing. I've always known this guy to be OK on what he talks about. I may not agree with him on everything and he can be very self righteous but whatever. That video was pure fucking stupidity and narcissism. All the guy had to do was argue for why hillary is good but all he fucking did was act superior about having an opinion.

He's living in Germany dumbass

what happened?

Holy shit give me proof please.

You guys gotta take out your shit bin.

In his most recent video that he took down here said if trump was elected he will leave the United states.

all I know about this guy is people call him 'autism is unstoppable' which is funny.

fuck this thread. Of course a Brazilian fails at doing basic things, that's why your country sucks.

No he doesn't retard. Devon lives in LA. Dumb fucking nigger.

This is a joke right?

There's no where in the world that actually doesn't flush their tp and instead just puts if in a bin so that their shit just fucking wallows there right?

POO
IN
BIN

FOR EVERYONE WANTING TO KNOW WHAT THE SHIT FOR BRAINS BRAZILIAN IS TALKING ABOUT HERE YOU GO.
mobile.twitter.com/TraceyRemix
HIS TWITTER WAS HACKED APPARENTLY.

their toilets suck or something. i forget. same in mexico. yea, septic tanks or some shit.

Apparently they don't suck enough.

He's 40 years old and doxes people who disagree with him. A sperglord like that shouldn't have the internet and will be a lolcow to the slaughter.

What does autism do to be able to live in the palisades? Also, this dude really still supports Clinton and hates the 2nd amendment. Anyone who takes him seriously is a fag

Worst part of that is sargons crowd takes him seriously and looks at him as an asset. Dudes a piece of shit. Honestly a fair amount of people associated with sargon at this point seem fucked. His sidekick vee apparently believes people should be forced to be atheist.

Vee is a raging cunt who rides on Sargon's coattails. Kraut and Tea is alright.

I'm really hoping kraut and tea completely replaces him. It's amazing to have him talk to someone whos personality isn't just "LOL I'M A PIECE OF SHIT"

Spent a couple of months in Cyprus and I had to put my shitty bogroll in the bin in my own apartment or the toilet would fuck up. Traumatic.

That would be great. I think Vee is an affirmative action hire on Sargon's part. Vee generally agrees with Sargon, has a funny accent, doesn't know minorities, and isn't as smart. Kraut and Tea can actually make better content than Sargon so it remains to be seen if Sargon will risk this.

Vee should go. He has nothing to add. It's just, "I work in a hospital, grew up in communism, we're poor and White, and SJWs suck.", that really isn't much to go on.

To be fair Sargon had AIU on once so his judgement is suspect.

Yeah, to be honest his stream when he was shooting the shit with kraut seemed like he barely knew what was being said half the time but acted enticed. Aiu I'm sure he doesn't know a lot about but he became a trending interest in their group due to his suspension that had everyone in a scare over censorship of their own channels, he brought him on either due to that or due to the fact he allows people of differing opinions on frequently like Kevin Logan which honestly in my opinion turned out amazingly for him. Sargon does seem to have a good eye for content and at least seems to know moderacy of opinions as he apparently subscribes to raging golden eagle who is an amazingly non inflammatory mgtow youtuber so I don't know really why he let him on.

Fairly sure they do this in Greece.

thats papper for drying your hands

Sargon has monetized his accent to great effect. He had a self-pitying MGTOW on from Germany once and that got pretty hard to listen to. The guy was fishing for complements and Sargon took the bait.

I don't remember Kevin Logan.

He's been on in the brexit celebration and wooly bumblebee streams along with a conversation with a male feminist. Sadly however both times that where not interviews he barely got to say shit also be shitstorm just came out of nowhere. I must day sargon is one of the few I actually give a shit about so I hope to god he doesn't end up hanging out with the wrong crowd leading to his downfall.

*shit as shitstorms
Phone posting

I think I skipped the Brexit hangouts.

Sargon has potential, but he is pretty redpill resistant. He used to mention race and IQ and the Frankfurt School, but now he just says Black crime is because of poverty and that cultural marxism is tinfoil hat stuff. Sargon needs to keep his leftwing credentials and lashes out periodically at a strawman of the alt right to do it.

That being said he does usually try to be honest and I obviously have seen most of his videos. He's no good at debates. He can have a discussion. His greatest strength is speaking for free speech. He won't say what you want, but he will defend your right to do it.

So his twatter has been hacked, how did it happened Sup Forums?

Honestly at this point I take his personality that he displays to everyone to be more an attempt to dissolve modern day leftist identity as its become toxic and replace it with his own advertised brand of classical liberalism. Seriously his own reassociation and rebranding would make it to where if he can convert the modern identity of the left over to classical liberalism the leftist partys would have to start catering to this demographic which would address a fair amount of modern disinformation problems.

His classical liberalism would be way better to face than progressive SJW nonsense. I'm not anti Sargon, but in short I believe he willfully ignores reality to press a narrative as well. His classical liberal enlightenment narrative would be a welcome change compared to 99% of outlets.

>these people are hosting the olympic games next week

He pissed off the wrong shitposter.

Yessu fammu

He deserved it tbqh famalan. Hopefully more youtube (((philosophers)) suffer the same fate