What is the most fucked movie youve ever seen? One where you didnt even think you could finish it or didnt finish it?

What is the most fucked movie youve ever seen? One where you didnt even think you could finish it or didnt finish it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RXAU8eP2fX8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hostel

THX 1138

National Security with Steve Zahn.

First time I ever walked out of a movie.

The grifter. Definitely.

This looks good though. What was so fucked up about it?

DEXTER'S SECRET

Pathology

It's a student film that only got released due to nepotism.

DEXTERS A COOKIE

Food fight

9yo_gina_happy_fathers_day.mp4

i made it all the way though but i genuinely dont remember it. i know i wasnt playing on my phone or anything, i was actively watching it but i for the life of me cannot remember it. i dont know if it was a defense mechanism to try to protect myself.

Is this a meme or no? I've thought about watching this because it's the only anime that ever looked interesting to me

it's kino

I fucking love both of you

Its a meme. Not necessarily bad, but a meme in regards to mindfuckery.

That bee scene in the beginning had me cracking up when I was younger, the way Martin Lawrence says "dere's a big Ass bumblebee flyin round ya head!"

This is a standalone thing right? Or do I need to watch other things to understand it

Watching it without seeing the series is probably not advisable. Its presented as a compliment (or replacement) for the series ending, and concludes plot lines that are explored throughout the tv show.

COOKIE

Could never sit through "Bastard Out of Carolina."

I had never heard of it, but I was looking at the schedule and saw Anjelica Huston, Jena Malone, Michael Rooker, and Jennifer Jason Leigh in the credits. So my thought was, "This is probably really good!"

Flipped to it. It was the scene where Malone's stepdad is fondling her in the car while he's jerking it.

>What the fuck am I watching?

Change the channel. Look up the movie. Find out that it got great reviews.

>Okay. I'll give it another shot.

Flip back to it. Stepdad is beating the shit out of Malone.

>Goddammit!

Flip away. Watch something else. Flip back to the channel. Stepdad is raping her and her face is bloody.

I guess those are the 3 worst scenes in the movie, and they're pretty much the only ones I've watched. Somehow, my timing was just that good. But I've yet to watch it all the way through.

Cold Fish.

>9yo_gina_happy_fathers_day.mp4
Google finds nothing

Hacksaw Ridge. I was already angry after staring at Andrew Garfield's face for 20 minutes. Then Vince Vaughn showed up and tried to play a tough guy. I turned it off after a soldier used half of a dead guy's body as a human shield.

plague dogs but i watched it all anyway

Does this count?

Hell no, it's an "alternative/explained/meanwhile in reality" ending of the anime.

Imagine being this retarded.

>not liking kino by /ourgibson/

Funnily enough I watched a l'interieur (aka Inside) for the second time yesterday. I don't know what I was thinking - it is fucking horrific. Borderline unwatchable in places.

That said, it is kino and anybody with an interest in challenging cinema should watch it.

an old and popular opinion for fucked up
>Salo
the movie has no point other than
>humans can be scumbags

funny games 1998 and martyrs 2008

Salo (was on the point of leaving multiple times)
The Greasy Strangler (really stupidly digusting)

I caved for Jupiter Ascending (stopped watching after 15mn)

Bloodsucking Freaks
Two Girls One Cup

it will make zero sense without watching the series, which itself is the second best show of the 90s (Twin Peaks is better)

Sausage Party. It's the most retardedly vulgar thing I've ever seen and I've been browsing Sup Forums since before Driveposting was a thing. Every joke was just horrible and dragged out in that awful insecure way where they purposely don't quite get it right and just let it mumble off into nothingness. That alone is enough to kill a movie but everything else about it is so smug, ugly and all over unpleasant that I had to stop watching after around forty minutes. I don't think that I've ever had a less pleasant time watching a movie.

THX is fine.

Hostel is kind of sickeningly retarded because it hits you with every single awful mid 2000s cliche at once and reminds you of how awful the decade was but they aren't really bad movies or particularly spooky/gory. Takeshi Miike's cameo is kino.

They guys behind it made a really good standalone movie in the 80s which hits most of the same bases and isn't about depressed teenagers. It's called 'Royal Space Force', watch it instead, and if you're still interested you can look into Evangelion.

>hits most of the same bases and isn't about depressed teenagers
so what you're saying is it's completely different because Evangelion is entirely about the subjective reality of depressed teenagers and anyone who just likes it for the cool robot fights and excellent visual design is a retard

what i mean to say is you're a retard

I meant that part as a joke since the biggest normalfaggot complaint about Evangelion is that a lot of people find Shinji insufferable. Being a faggot loser who uses websites like this one I could relate to everything he was going through, but not everyone can and that's understandable. I think that Shiro's plight is more universal. Royal Space Force is still about depression, but also ennui, boredom, loneliness, achievement and purpose. Also it's grounded and from an adults point of view, which makes for much easier viewing for most.

Poughkeepsie Tapes made me very uncomfortable as a kid. I had to stop and start it again a few times.

THe Grifter...

Now where am I gonna get worms and plastic minnows?

I remember watching 1984 after reading it and being quite unimpressed, so I begrudgingly gave THX 1138 a try and absolutely loved it. It's raw and gritty, even if a bit strange at times. Absolutely did not expect something of its kind from George Lucas

If it weren't for Star Wars he'd probably have turned into more of a Brian De Palma-esque talent consistently churning out 6-7/10 efforts with occasional 8s and lots of creativity each time.

Rise of the Dawn of the Revolution of the Planet of the Humans/Apes

So fucking boring, how did it get good reviews.

>inb4 you don't appreciate art
Planet of the Apes is a great sci fi movie for its time

El Topo.

And yes, that's a naked small boy behind the guy on the horse.

>boy

eeeeew

Burger detected

that movie would have been amazing if the acting wasn't terrible, especially if you consider the theory that the killer was the one making the doco

texas chainsaw massacre is up there.

the girl next door (2007) is up there.

i stopped watching the holy mountain.

the director allegedly raped the female lead
perhaps he lied though

Probably "Don't torture a duckling" by Lucio Fulci. Made the torture scene from Reservoir Dogs seem so tame I was surprised to read people walked out on it.

I bought this at Big Lots for $2 because my dad said it was funny. Terrible film, it's like every single person on the cast and crew decided to half ass it.

only brainlets do not understand it

Beasts of No Nation. Heard people saying good things about it, watched all of it only to be bored out of my mind. The edginess and effect of a child soldier killing people wears off after about 2 hours, but it just kept going with an ending that left me with nothing.

Man of Steel and GitS, the only two movies I couldn't finish because the quality was too fucked up.

Salo 120 days of sodom. I don`t need to see people eating shit.

Cannibal Holocaust.

Never again.

a serbian film. only real kino experts will understand

very bad things

salo is one of my favorite movies unironically
actual masterpiece

some years ago i watched megan is missing and felt physically ill and paranoid for a couple of days. the rape and burying scenes were too well acted and it freaked me right the fuck out

hahaha you're a dumbass

the director is a top tier guy and he made the greatest movie never made which gave us sci fi and entire new industry.

girl next door
japanese devils
poughkeepsie tapes

psychopaths and such just makes me panic and doesn't let me sleep for a week.
And I'm 25.

reasoning

>physically ill and paranoid for a couple of days
this after watching pic related (especially that scene) but only for a few hours

fuck you! that's not even funny. the grifter gave my sister ptsd.

When the Wind Blows

Evangelion was a shit Japanese trope of beta loser being lust after all the girls, mixed with a bunch of bawww and christfaggoty.

So if you're a depressed suburban boy, then this is for you. For everyone else it's a giant waste of time.

do niggers usually travel in packs to rape? I thought they did this when they were by themselves most of the time.

I don't know, ask Fran Drescher

I can (not) watch Evangelion

WORMS AND PLASTIC MINNOWS

I was 9 years old when I saw it on VHS, when my parents left me alone and went to our neigbours party.

Literally fucked me up for life.

wow what the fuck is this movie
youtube.com/watch?v=RXAU8eP2fX8

Metropolis (the one by a german director not your dckino capeshit) it made me sleep so i turn off the pc and went to sleep.

Garbage

what do you like about it

Crash when I was five. I drive like a grandma and both times i've had sex I stopped talking to the girl afterward because it made me feel sick.

Don't think I've ever not finished a movie because of being disturbed, at least anytime recently. I quit watching the Holy Mountain about halfway through though just because I lost interest in watching it even though some of the visuals were pretty cool.

I went to see the Grudge in theatres with my family when I was 12 though and couldn't finish the movie just because I found it pretty scary. I've since watched it all though.

Madolacensza. I can never finish it. My hands get tired halfway through.