DINOSAURS

> DINOSAURS

Like I get the media bias but are they actually pretending the Trump kids are on the same tier as a girl who basically survived emotional trauma being a prop her whole life?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TT7fGcRtW5c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Chelsea is really not a good speaker. She reminded me of Midwestern trailer trash the whole time she spoke. No charisma. No class. Just trashiness.

Oh shit I'm now a #HorseyforChelsea

Bills not her real father, I've heard

Let's be honest. Hillary was all about being the executive mom/soccer mom/have it all type.

Trump is Dickensian. He's the type to do deals through Christmas. The reason why the Trump kids didn't talk about good memories they had with their father is because they didn't have any.

go home shill

youtube.com/watch?v=TT7fGcRtW5c

How can politician's daughters even compete?

Now post Sasha and Malia

Obama's sons

Do you fags hate women so much that you have to say Michelle and her daughters are men?

That's an insult to those chimps. They're actually cute, while the nigger sisters are not.

I would

Enjoy your sickle cell.

She looks Jew as fuck.

Good god

>Dinosaurs
>Focal fry
>tons of sttttttutering
GREAT SPEECH
R
E
A
T

Christ that fucking nose

this has to be fake.

dear god muh dick.

Pics showing panties must've been deleted ;_;

she's as sociopathic as hillary, wow

it's called being a fagget fracker stormweenie that doesn't know their genetic history(they think they're north african egyptians and vikings)

It's true. Can't blame old billy for having an affair when he found out about his wifes daughter.

She looks nothing like that guy.

She looks more like him than she looks like Bill. And even more so before she had all the plastic surgery over the years, for example to downsize that Hubbell genetic big lower lip.

Imagine pounding that black pussy all night, and then joining the Obamas at breakfast the next morning.
Just the thought of watching the pure impotent monkey rage in the eyes of Ape-in-Chief, as he knows I've defiled his daughter, makes me hard as a fucking diamond.

We all know who the hotter one is. Even the libtards can't argue that.

Holy cow she's had a ton of work done. Almost looks human!