Sup Forums, why are you still fat? Aren't you tired of being so gross?

Sup Forums, why are you still fat? Aren't you tired of being so gross?

Other urls found in this thread:

tdeecalculator.net/
google.com/search?q=body fat percentage pictures
rd.com/health/diet-weight-loss/yes-you-canlose-weight-with-twinkies/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

But I'm not fat.

Motherfucker I'm underweight, I can stuff my face full for days and I wouldn't get fatter. And no, it's not parasites.

I can't take that kind of advice seriously from the guy with fucking robot arms.

I actually stopped being fat last year.

I'm not saying I'm /fit/ now, but I lost a lot of weight and it feels pretty good.

What's the point of lying on the Internet?

Not fat just bulking.

I was like that most of my life, doctors kept telling me to eat more because I was skinny as fuck no matter what I did. But when I was about 24, suddenly I started gaining weight and since I had gotten used to overeating my entire life I gained weight FAST.

Now I really gotta watch my intake because it's like my metabolism did a complete 180.

I deadlifted lmao4plaets for the first time in my life last week :D

Cutting down to for the next few months, then bulking till I hit the 1000 pound club. Hopefully I'll hit it before the new year. Feels /fit/ man.

down to 180*

Actually his whole body is robotic, but he was presumably pretty fit before Elektra made him go full Raiden.

>I can stuff my face full for days and I wouldn't get fatter.

You're not a special thermodynamic snowflake. Consume more calories than your TDEE and you'll gain weight.

tdeecalculator.net/

That dude is curling what appears to be *at least* 230 pounds, not counting whatever the barbell weighs. Motherfucker is strong af.

I'm trying too, but I keep getting invited to so many barbecues and cookouts, I just can't say no to free food.

not that guy but lol turns out I'm fat after all

>Turning 25.
>Years of being fucking lazy and eating shit starting to catch up.

o fuck

BMI isn't the best way to tell if you're fat or not. Bodybuilders who are shredded will still have an "overweight" BMI. Get calipers or have your doctor check your bodyfat percentage next time you see them, or at the very least eyeball your figure in comparison with people of known bf%: google.com/search?q=body fat percentage pictures

Portion control, my man. Weigh what you're eating, or at least eyeball how much, and make sure you're not going over your daily allotment of calories and you'll be fine.

If we're just talking overall weight, calories in calories out is the most important factor: rd.com/health/diet-weight-loss/yes-you-canlose-weight-with-twinkies/

ITT Sup Forums gets swole

Losing weight is something different than getting swole, broheim.

>tfw not fat, but have nobody to spot for me so I can't get swole

My BMI. It seems like I'm healthy.

True! We'll go over starting lifting and cardio plans once we finish covering the basics of diet!

Don't limit yourself with excuses, user-kun. You can safely squat and bench without a spotter! Learn the "Roll of Shame," and use safety bars in the power rack!

I'm about to go to the gym. Lots of lifting and then shaping.

I have a confession to make.

I've been using the machines instead of free-weights

Yup, my metabolism just sort of stopped once I hit 25. I used to be able to not really care about my diet (so long as I wasn't being a complete pig) and never exercise and still be mostly okay, but not anymore.

> Fatfuck is curling my deadlift

Kind of yeah, but I work 10-11 hours almost every day and am completely exhausted when I come home, I don't have enough time tonwork out regularly. Best I can do is cut calories, but because I also don't have a lot of time to cook, I'm not getting as much fresh, healthy food as I should.

>Exercising every day

Yeah that's a terrible idea, 3 times week max.

maybe if you're not in great shape, but exercising every day is completely doable

So I'm at the gym right now, but I'll be refreshing the thread between sets. Anyone interested in getting fit can leave questions here, or better yet check the sticky at /fit/

Who would win in a fight between Superman and Goku?

As long as you get enough recovery time for each muscle group, you can go every day. You should take at least one day off a week for CNS recovery tho

Rest is very important for the muscle, it's during rest after exercise that the muscle develops.
Exercising everyday increase the risk of hurting yourself and you perform less well.

I'm not fit but I 'm starting to eat more and to exercise

I'm not fat

I can still fit into some of the larger boys pants at most department stores

Depends. I'd wager ssb kaioken goku could take most incarnations of supes, but some incarnations of superman are basically gods.

Because losing weight wouldn't fix any of my billions of flaws

Plus at least I can still see my dick and touch my feet

And vice versa

>Curling over 200lbs
>No superhuman strength

How can I be tired of being fat when it is so easy?

Build new habits. Start with tracking your caloric intake. You don't have to change what you're eating, just download MyFitnessPal and record what you eat each day for one or two weeks. When you get comfortable with that, start eating under your tdee.

But I'm not fat I'm 140 at 5'11.

Thank you Mr skeltal