How much does your comic hobby cost you per month Sup Forums?

how much does your comic hobby cost you per month Sup Forums?

6 dollaroos
I want to start getting some trades though

$0.00

I used to spend 120 a month on single issues. Now I do 10 a week. Not including trades

Does the weed I smoke while reading torrented comics count?

Who else /shivermetimbers/?

I don't know what that means?

i spend five hundred dollars on Sup Forums-related pop funko figures per month.

I just read them online

I keep it light. 30 bucks for floppies. If a good trade comes out, I might spend a little on that.

But I mostly pirate everything else.

Mostly around 30 max, but i think i may be downsizing what i collect once some arcs finish

100 dollars
Mostly on reprints and collections

Depends on what comes out. I usually only buy 12-15 dollars worth a month. If I see a new trade I want, I get that too.

That's a fake pirate phrase, so it probably implies piracy.

$30 on floppies + some more on trades every now and then, but I'm going to cut back on the floppies, they're too expensive and eat up space like nothing else

Prolly €30 on floppies. Varies with trades.

I get a discount of 40% off trades in one LCS so I save a shitload there

I'd buy less issues if it didn't mean dooming the book to its cancellation. It's a fucked system really

If it dies it dies. Not our fault they poisoned the well and still rely on an archaic distribution system

Usually nothing. I don't buy any of the really long-running series, and only really buy a comic regularly when a creative team I like comes along.
There's nothing I'm interested in right now, so I'm not buying anything.

Something like 30 euros.

I only buy omnibus collections and I have almost all I want.

I buy about 60 bucks a week worth of trades from my half priced books so thats about 6-7 books. Here is an older pic but I've picked up about 15 more trades.

I spend 60€ on my cultural budget each month. I limit myself to 2 or 3 tomes each time, so it's around 30€ on comics.
Unless it's a garage sale with very good deals. I've spend 100€ for something like 300 olds comics once, with everything inside from fanzines to signed limited editions. I ate pasta for a week afterwards.

$20 a month, but i usually wait for a sale or go to some used book store

I think I spend between $30 and $50 when I go to my LCS, and that's maybe three times a month. I don't keep track very much.

Probably a few dollars considering I've really slowed down on buying current comics due to all the bullshit and opt for old collections. Finding the second volume of Kirby's Fourth World that wasn't 200 dollars was amazing.

Some where between $40-60 a month but I really need to cut down on my purchases.

$80 a month, been collecting for 16 years. Most of that time was spent keeping up with the stuff that was current as well as delving back into what i missed.

Only just now starting to feel caught up.

I had a $40 a month limit. Now I'm down to about 7 titles. DC Rebirth is a good junping off point for switching to trade waiting. I'll pick up Damians monthlies but thats it.

I'm almost finished my 4th short box, so I'm thinking of selling off some of my bigger runs and making room. I don't really want my Snyder Batman anymore.

$60-$100 USD, not counting manga.