Your cunt

>your cunt
>did you vote against the un resolution regarding us israel move
>if so is your cunt ready for freedom bombs?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compact_of_Free_Association
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wish we'd bomb every ungrateful fuck that voted against it.

Why do tiny pacific island countries love Israel so much?

They're basically American territory.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compact_of_Free_Association

Oriental Jerusalem belongs to the Palestinian state

wrong

Brazil belongs to Poortugal.

Legoland belongs to Sweden

Free Mato Grosso do Sul

USA belongs to the UK

go fuck yourself

So Paraguay can have it?
Free North Dakota

>tfw no matter how much third world shitholes and the muslim apologists at UN REEEEE Jerusalem stays Israeli

I love it.

The UN sucks camel dick and I hope they die.

I don't know, good question.

also
almost...

>I don't know, good question.
Of course we did.
You need to keep yourself informed.

Hungary belongs to Turkiye

Why would we give something back to the Fr*nch

1. Slovakia
2. We voted against American imperialism and Israeli settler colonialism

UK belongs to France

Canada abstained. We disagree with Trump's decision but can't risk angering him during NAFTA negotiations.

>ungrateful
Why should we be grateful for jews?

128 countries voted against it, are you going against world community opinion?

1. leaf
2. we picked the "we dont want to deal with the consequences" option

We were actually going to vote with you but then you did the whole threat against those who voted against it thing and Trudeau's a pussy so he decided to back away from the whole thing even though he was siding with the US

I wish

Most of the world is fucking garbage and retarded.

Who gives a fuck?

wtf why did my country vote against
our rep will probably be crucified

please bomb westminster, newham, tower hamlets, luton, bradford and scotland mr trump!

nevermind i got mixed up

This, but he's part jock himself so he needs to be nuked as well

That's not what leafs were saying to me during Crimea voting
>hahah whole world is against you Russia, only irrelevant shitholes and your puppets voted for you.

>>your cunt
flag
>>did you vote against the un resolution regarding us israel move
yes
>>if so is your cunt ready for freedom bombs?
i've drawn a map for you to maximize the effects of said bombings

This

The entire fucking "1 country = 1 vote" gimmick is the single most retarded shit ever. In fact, one could take it further and say that the entire UN is utterly pointless. Who the fuck gives a shit if Guyana or some other shithole disagrees with the US's decision in regards to where they put THEIR embassy in the country of fucking ISRAEL? This is a matter that concerns no country at all other than the US and Israel, let alone fucking Guyana. Not only that, but these sorts of votes are so fucking gimmicky. Country delegates never act on any sort of ethical or moral principle, they just act on national self-interests or political capital. The latter is also why it's so trendy nowadays to support """""Palestine""""", a.k.a. arab monkey mudslime shithole #9001, rather than what is literally the only civilized country in the entire Middle East.

At the end of the day, I'm glad that the US and Israel will do what they want to do in this regard.

The Crimea vote/situation is just yet another proof of how pointless and dumb the UN is.

Might is right, nobody gives a fuck about irrelevant shitholes disagreeing.

You don't sound biased at all. How about we put you in charge of international diplomacy?

>trump puts all US influence in the game by spouting how he will take away all the aid for voting in favour
>manages to convince only a few shitholes
Oh how mighty has fallen. Is this the beginning of the fall of United States?

It's already fallen. How are you preparing for the Asian century?

fucking hopefully
a third of this country is clinically retarded, who the hell should listen to us

>express an opinion
>"oh wow user you're so le biased!!11!!"
Yeah sorry I didn't just do like a typical politician and beat around the bush with a bunch of meaningless buzzwords about "respecting the dignity of all parties involved and coming up with a solution via tha path of dialogue and compromise", you dumb arrogant fuckwit.

Don't thinks so. It's just issue that only Israel and their puppet state care about, on different issues that consider well being of western world USA will still enjoy massive support.

I wonder who might be behind such posts?

You sure are getting worked up over the fact the world voted against Israel. Have a vested interest in the Jerusalem move, per chance?

Failestine has monopolized leftist support in all of Europe for fucking decades now (not to mention that increased camelfucker immigration only means more """""Europeans""""" supporting Failestine), this was clearly going to happen right from the get-go. And you seem to be missing the single most important point: this vote will change NOTHING, because the US and Israel still have total control over the situation. If the US were falling as you're alleging, then this vote would indeed have some meaning.

>It's just issue that only Israel and their puppet state care about
It would have been, but Trump managed to make it into a question of US influence and soft power.
Now trump can either make true of his threats and cut the aid, losing the hold USA has over them in the actually important matters, or lose his face even more on the US political stage(which is more likely considering that the guy does not seem to give a shit).

>japan and south korea
Good for them.

I'm not sure why the fuck you're trying to draw up some imaginary reason for why I hold such opinions when I've been extremely clear about it.

Here's for example RF proposed resolution.
Does this mean that Russia has sway with all this countries? No it's just issue that all those countries agree as it was in their interest.

Why is this leaf kike so mad?

>everybody who disagrees with is a shill and/or a member of group X!
By your childish dumbfuck logic, you must yourself be a sandnigger.

they are our allies so just that is reason enough.
don't mess with us, seriously. who the hell would vote against us.

>who the hell would vote against us.
most of the world it seems

Perusalem belongs to us.

I wish we had voted against. Trump is an asshole imperialist.

Who gives a fucking about some camelfucker shithole, our own country is way more important, and siding with the US is what is best for our country.

Is this the thing that is called "Finlandization"?

we abstained
we have many Jews here and it's not our business

We aren't bitches like the United Slaves of Israel.

You too, luv.
Did you know that we still don't recognize the State of Palestine, contrary to Arab countries, and Sweden?

I had my doubts because of this. France always has this "human rights" pose, but when things get rough we often do what Uncle Sam is telling us.

Aren't you like Nazi war criminal heaven? How have they not been gassed yet?

I miss de Gaulle

It was influence of Northeast Brazil, PLZ BOMB EM ALL

This but unironically.
Jk Denmark is our greatest ally.

If he was still here, France would still be relevant desu

I'm non-ironically following the POTUS instagram (and Breitbart)
>can't stop winning!

I don't know lad. Your claiming to free mato grosso was random so I randomly picked a burger state too

>Palau
>Togo
>Micronesia
That some friends you have there murrican.