TWO SAN DIEGO POLICE OFFICERS SHOT

TWO SAN DIEGO POLICE OFFICERS JUST SHOT, MANHUNT UNDERWAY FOR SHOOTER.

SCANNER:
www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/6740

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/FoxNews/status/758915497299632128?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet
soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/hillary
cbs8.com/story/32569695/two-san-diego-police-officers-shot-condition-unknown
twitter.com/SanDiegoPD/status/758911699235635204?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what a shit country

REPORTS COMMING IN SAYING IT WAS AN APPARENT AMBUSH.

Always the first. Every time

Dindu, muslim, or dindu muslim?

hey people stop killing the police it ain't right

A FUCKING WHITE MALE

ayyy this shit is crazy

Mexicans

thats close to me
>tfw I still don't care

THATS NOT HOW YOU SPELL COMING

Goddamit Im going to Spic Diego in two weeks for work. Better not run into a California race war. I wanna watch it with a bowl of popcorn from comfy Texas.

I heard a big explosion outside my place too

IM COMING

AHHHHHHHHHHH

its "FUCKING A WHITE MALE"

proxy swede, they are to ashamed to use their own flag.

þat's nord spjelling error nr 1 as we all say kommer as in "aaah aaaah stop stop jeg kommer"

>American education.

You'll be fine if you stay north of the 8 freeway.

it was in logan heights. this shit should be expected by now

I live IN SD, nothing but pussies, lib fags, and marines.

were they redrummed or just injured?

african-american-muslim named david

SPELL CHEKC DOENST WORK WEHN YOU USE ALLCAPS

why dont you live in chula?

ITS REAL

twitter.com/FoxNews/status/758915497299632128?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet
>twitter.com/FoxNews/status/758915497299632128?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

ITS REAL

>twitter.com/FoxNews/status/758915497299632128?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

ITS REAL

ITS REAL

ITS REAL

Logan heights is mostly beaners, beaners don't shoot cops, only whites and niggers

tfw when San Diegan

tfw living in La Jolla and not National City

It'll be cleaned up pretty goddamn fast. It's convention season so the only danger is your own stupidity.

You hop on the trolley? Stay off the orange line. Don't wander into Logan Heights. Even then as a white girl I wandered in there and didn't get blacked. I'm sure you'll be k.

>tfw National City

can i come over?

Beaners. Plus I heard the wall is coming up and I don't want the construction noise to keep me up at night

>2

Will barely make the headlines in the age of kek

You forgot the spics.

>La Jolla
How rich are you?

>white girl
L O N D O N ?

Spics

Don't be a pussy. Hillcrest is south of the 8 and it's fucking filled with gays who will just feed you good food.

More like don't go to far south of downtown.

post feet

That flag should be russian

BLACK MALE CONFIRMED

white girl? are you decent looking?

with those dubs, sure

I try to forget them everyday

we need to kill the chimps

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/hillary

Damn you Hyde, you can't keep getting away with this!

TRUMP JUST WON

DINDU NUFFIN SHEEEEEIIIT

thanks lad. im getting my stuff ready now. i work in la jolla so i could you can walk me to work tommorow

no homo

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

M I L E O F C A R S
I
L
E

O
F

C
A
R
S

It was probably just some nigger or illegal spic.

We have so many minorities in concentrated areas in San Diego that some parts are kind of like being in budget-LA

you know the rules, it's not real until cnn report it.

So where was the shooting? That would tell you what race shot the coppers.

>trying to forget the spics
It's like swimming in an ocean of browns. How can you ignore your surroundings?

I'm ready for the after shock. Suprisingly it's california legal

Wow!

Cartel trying to ride the BLM anti-cop wave

I live north of the 8

Yeah, I know, I travel there annually for work. San Diegos OK, run down as fuck in many areas IMO, but still heaps better than LA which isnt really saying much. Seems much more Conservative than many parts of California- would have a shit ton of potential if you guys got rid of all the spics.

Good enough. But taken.

cbs8.com/story/32569695/two-san-diego-police-officers-shot-condition-unknown

>be a police officer in america
>get shot

what, that i got dubs again?

check these trips

a cali-legal semi auto rifle is still a semi autorifle, it just sucks with the fucking bullet button shit

but if there was a real happening you could always tape a plastic BB or something over the button

Carl the Cuck lives in San Diego, maybe he finally snapped

chubby white girl but ok

>La Jolla
God damn

Kern county reporting in

THESE NIGGERS HAVE GONE TOO FAR THIS TIME

Calling it

It's a pistol, no stock. It shoots 7.62. And who says the bullet buttons on there. I'm american, just like niggers, I pick and choose what laws to follow

there's literally nothing dangerous about san diego
ᵉˣᶜᵉᵖᵗ ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᶰᵒʷ ᵃᶰᵈ ᵗʰᵒˢᵉ ᵖᵒᶫᶦᶜᵉ ᵈᵉᵃᵗʰˢ I've never heard of anything violent happening there except maybe among shitty drug using beach hobo types. I've been through san diego many times and it's a very lovely city

>BREAKING: We have an active search for the suspect(s) in the area of 3800 Boston. Residents need to shelter in place

twitter.com/SanDiegoPD/status/758911699235635204?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

The run down areas are all (surprise surprise) the spic-infested areas. We need that mass deportation and the banning of "sanctuary cities."

>southcrest
That explains it. Mad spics confirmed.

And all the hobos getting torched lately. This is a pretty peaceful city, all things considered.

What? Does that faggot really? I'm gonna laugh my ass off if I ever run into that faggot.

There was that saint who was cleaning up the homeless garbage. Like what, 5 kills, one by inferno

cuckmag, I feel you bro. ready too

racist!!!!

>tfw there's a happening in your city but you have work tomorrow and you need to sleep

JUST

Ill be in your fine city August 8th if youre lookin for a little fling for a couple days.

NIGGER

im half costa rican half born and raise white American. i dont know what to fully think about a wall being built but fuck if any neighborhood is overrun by one group of people and are aren't white neighborhood standards. fucking do something about it. it takes somebody like me who say it. not full white people.

>>La Jolla
>How rich are you?
La Jolla isn't that expensive. It's just filled with self-flagellating retards that go to UCSD.

Weren't three or four bums attacked and lit on fire with two or three dying

Are you me? Sheeit

This is what happens when you country becomes less White lmao.

LOSE WEIGHT
FUCK AWOO POSTERS

No cucks in this house

Until a narco cartel or MS-13 shows up.

>but if there was a real happening you could always tape a plastic BB or something over the button
Or just replace the califag mag release with a standard issue mag release. It takes like 5 minutes.

FUCKING NO FUCKING NO I LIVE IN SAN DIEGO I'M KILLING SOME GOD DAMN NIGGERS YOU BET YOUR ASS IT'S MAC TONIGHT

A dindo in San Diego. They have a lot of ground to cover.

Gooks

the one pinned on the rifle was kek , Don't worry I don't have any of those either.

Never said San Diego was dangerous, just dont want to run into a massive race riot. I was born and raised in Chicago, I can deal with Chimpouts up to at least a Level 3.

Too bad the DNC is over, they could have had these niggers on to give a speech.

Kearny Mesa here,

I'll keep an eye out for any crazy false flaggy shit.

Oh my god guys. This is crazy. I've got to fly in for an interview in LA tomorrow. I know San Diego is close. Should I cancel the interview? I'm so scared. I don't want to get shot. Please tell me what to do, I'm shaking.

Good. Just what we need. A happening to take away from the dnc hype.

Coulter's rule.

Prove me wrong.

I would just say people that think you're weird because you speak English. La Jolla is filled with rich spics, eurotrash, indians, durkas, and chinks packed 15 to a 2 bedroom apartment.