/CHI/

gets worse

CHI
I don't really know if I have it in me to get up from this puddle. Almost feel like I could just wallow in it forever, it is a preferable alternative to the constant failure. But then again what if things would go right for once? It really is the hope that kills you. My lows used to be much worse when I still had "realistic" hopes of turning everything around.

my internets not working on my computer can only reply on cell phone
>tfw i have nothing to do now

dumb phone poster

CHI AND SCANDI
sup friends, it’s hapa
what are you doing tomorrow?

:(
the same thing im doing today same thing i do everyday just wasting away

>my internets not working on my computer
What happened?
Hey.

Lads we should have a discord or something

You have to go back

dont know i can load Sup Forums(cant post or reply) but i cant load anything else

I browsed a few threads in december 2012 but I didn't post

See if you can use a VPN to access other sites

sure roodypoo

>discord
Disgusting.
>another fin in /CHI/ thread
>he is literally me

i'm not a /chi/, but i'd like to join this general of sadness and self-loathing
>tfw i have to go back to work tomorrow
reeeee
at least i'm not doing physical labor any more.
i'm in decent shape, but physical labour is just soul crushing. being a neet is less depressing even if you take your parents' disappointment into account

Flush your DNS

install gentoo

whats your job?

If you are in any way /fit/ try to upkeep your condition, it isn't that great when you go from athletic to your avarage skinny fat (though since I have so little fat i'm much closer to skinny)build. Though that is pretty much the least of my worries.

IT help desk. I make less now than I previously did, but I'm okay with that. Getting through the work day isn't really a mental struggle.
I still feel like a failure though. I only have this job because my younger cousin works at the same company but he's in a much more prestigious position.
Not even close to /fit/.
When I work out I usually do cardio. Physical labour has given me some muscle definition so I can't say I'm skeletal either.

at least you arent a NEET

yes, that's true
I think maybe my life is getting back on track

Still love you /chi/. Doing the stream thingy again. Byebye!

bump

gonna sleep early tonight since i have nothing to do