Ridley Scott calls Alien fans assholes

Ridley Scott has spoken out about the criticism of his new movie, Alien Covenant in a new interview with the Sunday Times,

>"A lot of the so-called fans are basically stupid, that is why I dialed back the more intellectual aspects that I explored with Prometheus. The fan's of the original movies complained that there wasn't enough blood or Alien stuff, so I decided to give it to them IN SPADES. But y'know what, I shan't be doing that again, they are spoilt kids who don't know a good movie when they are presented with one. Christ I thought, stop whining you little cunts and get a life. As for the direction, well this is the middle chapter of the first trilogy. If Prometheus was about finding God, Covenant is about finding the Devil. The next movie will also be biblical, and will feature a Christ-like figure, who may or may not be connected to the the original movies. But yeah, as for the fans, they can go fuck themselves. These are my movies and I am very proud of them. If they don't like them, its just tough isn't it?"

>t. ultra hack

where is proofs?

>the more intellectual aspects that I explored with Prometheus.

>fuck the fans they are retarded

>still cave in like a pussy to random people's demands and "dial back the more intellectual aspects"

good to know he's committed to a vision

BASED

I wanted more Prometheus and thank fuck we are getting it. More engineers confirmed

wtf i hate Ridley scott now

Like, the literal definition of a hack. He believed he was dumbing down his work, but did it anyway for a perceived accolade.

Fooled for a third time by this guys hype?

That's piss, isn't it?

As someone who likes both Prometheus and Covenant, this is BASED.

The xenomorphs really brought down the story. I wanted more Engineers damn it.

new pasta?

>intentional make a movie dumb
>be proud of it
???????????

>fans are stupid
couldn't agree more

>all these redditors actually believing this is real

>tfw to intellgent to hate prometheus

In the first movie did David was the one who had found it in the balc goo when he gave him to it for him to drink when he found it in the first movie in the second movie he didn't have them when David showed him when he found it for the first movie?

i'm sure this happened

i believe it so much that i won't even need proof

Why did he murder Tony?

>make movie in aliens universe
>act surprised when people expect aliens
stupid fans this is all your fault

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

O U R G U Y
U
R
G
U
Y

>the more intellectual aspects that I explored with Prometheus

The longer he did Iives the more detriment he's going to do to his image, he's got clear signs of being a severe alcoholic, dude's got brain fog and they need to stop letting him be out in public.

Doesn't matter whether it's real or not. There's a not a word of it that isn't accurate, it's completely right.

>itt: pathetic millenial newfags can't discern satire from reality without having their hands held

Holy shit you have some terrible taste

>But y'know what, I shan't be doing that again
Had me until this.

>Actually thinking Prometheus had any substance and wasn't just an overzealous piece of shit

Only thing I can find is it had a huge box office drop after the weekends and 20 minutes of footage been cut

Why do "Fans" expect the same shit when Ridely is old as fuck now.
He's just an Old man now.
It's almost time.

Dug Ching was my manager out in billups plus when we did preliminary shot for prometheai sequel movie, it was rain, it was cold, but we had a fuck load of top ramone. Ridley would come out in his winter best each morning and hiss at everyone until chuck digsley would wake up and calm him down with western herbs. We'd shoot the shit for six hours until Jarn Camril assembled his red epic he got from his rich daddy quan and we'd start mowing them down and churning them at the end of the day we'd smoke fat bag of weed and reminisce about the good old days film production.

Why doesn't Ridley Scott just go home, we haven't even gone to Mars yet, he can just go home, he doesn't have to fight monsters anymore.

Fucking vocal minority plebs, prometheus is great, I wish Scott could hear the voice of Sup Forums patricians.

From the same interview:

>"....and you know what? I'm sick and tired of people asking me about the bloody bonus situation. If I wanted them to know about the bonus situation, then I would have bloody well told them about it in Prometheus or Covenant, but I didn't, did I? Of course not. There are some things that should remain a mystery for the sake of the story, and the bonus situation is one of them, which is why I will never reveal the true nature of the bonus situation in any of my films. I will take that information with me to the grave. Just like Parker."

He's almost 80, and it shows.

Engineers = God
Ayylmao = Devil

Who will be Jeebus?

Jeebus died for our sins

>people think he actually said this

Jesus was an Engineer

>The minute the baby alien bursts out of John Hurt's stomach is always the moment I lose interest in this film. Why? Because it is here that class issues are displaced by the struggle against the one enemy, the alien. Parker stops complaining about bonuses (class issues) and focuses on killing the killer monster. But this displacement is, in reality, more dangerous to Parker and Brett than the alien. Recall 9/11. It came down to the same thing. The anti-capitalist globalization movement (WTO) was displaced by the war on terror (WTC). I bring this up because as class tensions increase in our moment, the post-neoliberal moment, the moment when market ideology is in a state of crisis, it's important to ask who would benefit the most from an alien something, before the eyes of everyone, bursting out of the nervous guts/conditions of our times?

This shit is deep af.

Shit is fake.

Link to the article or fuck off.

Oh my God, Wombat Stew. That book was my shit.

I dont think scott would say the word cunt in an article, this is just come spoiled brat who didn't get the movie.

This is entirely correct desu.

It's true.

Half of Covenant's criticims is simply fans being retarded and not paying attention during both movies.

> Hmm they complained about not enough X and too much Y.
> Better go right down the middle, pissing off those who want lots of X, and those who enjoyed lots of Y!

Fake, but still this post applies. Middle of the road is literally always the worst option when it comes to movies.

Go hard or go home you senile faggot. Or just have Prometheus and Covenant as unrelated to Aliens as possible, but still set in the same universe.

The Times wouldn't print the weird "cunt" but up to there I completely believed it

>all these redditors ITT greentexting op like its legit