GARY JOHNSON IS A BIGGER THREAT THAN HILLARY

If it weren't for all the retarded """""conservatives""""" voting for this obvious liberal plant, Trump would have this election in the bag. This guy is going to suck 10% off Trump alone. Not only that but him and his VP have been long-time buddies with Hillary. Fucking retarded-ass Johnson voters trying to "stick it to the man" by voting 3rd party like a bunch of rebellious teenagers.

This guy is seriously going to fuck us worse than anyone.

b.ump I'm tired of Hillary threads

Jill Stein is probably going to keep him off the debate stage. she's splitting the third party vote with him.

How much will Jill Stein suck off of Hillary? Gross.

I think she might just such dribbles off of Jill, but not too much.

The again, she might get ferociously hungry for Jill, and suck her as much in kind.

Or, you know, she might just watch Johnson suck stein.

Of course, they'd all eventually have to suck Donald Trump, and has my sympathies. Might be awful to have to associate with them.

If you're tired, why don't you go to bed?

Probably, but she's gonna needs shovel in order to keep him off her.

And to really quantify how much she'll suck off Hillary is to use a measuring cup. She could bake a cake whilst she's at it.

Shut up, bro, don't interrupt me.

Would make more sense if she were spitting at Gary Johnson. I'm sure she'd prefer it that way.

He will get 1% of the vote like every other election.

More to the point, he's gonna fuck himself.

>only having two parties

Lol murika

>Trudeau

Lol, leaf.

#FeelTheJohnson

>conservatives

If by conservative you mean people who want smaller government, fewer regulations and free-market capitalism then yes, I'm one of them. And I'm voting for Johnson.

Why should I vote for Trump when he is against everything I stand for? Just because he took over the Republican party and has an R next to his name now?

#JohnsontheMonsoon.

Honestly bros I was only voting Trump until I realized Gary was running again.

Sorry boys.

Save your apologies for your kids and your grandkids.

Johnson takes from the Dems as well. He's like Adelson in the '80 election. The one we need to shill for is Stein, who can soak up the Bernouts who don't convert to Trump. She's not well known currently, and doesn't have a big money sugar-daddy like Johnson does with Weald and likely the Koch brothers down the line.

The only threat is R-Money's pending endorsement. It might encourage the true conservative crowd to flock to him, and tip the votes from a near even split to more heavy on the republican voting side. Could cause a cascading effect with other cucks emboldened to endorse him, and it might be enough to get him on the debate stage.

The dangerous thing about Johnson getting the debate stage is he's a man without much to lose, unlike Trump or Clinton. His tame personality can flare up sometimes, and Trump is likely to outdo anyone who tries to one-up him. But, this is the smart aleck kind of cuck. He could successfully bait Trump to say something to a giant audience that's actually inflammatory and damaging. He'll walk out a winner election day if he can get his party a single state majority, or even by beating his 2012 numbers.

It's actually hard to pinpoint if the Libertarians take more votes away from the Democrats or Republicans. On one side you have Republicans who don't like crony capitalism or theocracy, and then you have Democrats who don't like gibsmedats or an interventionist foreign policy.

>Pro-TPP
Fuck off, Johnson.