Why wasn't Jack banging the fuck out of these two bitches?

Why wasn't Jack banging the fuck out of these two bitches?

He was gay

My question why didn't Mr Furley make them fuck him for rent???

What? Have you even watched one episode of the show?

The entire premise is that he is pretending to be gay so he can live there !!!

Nahh... thats just what they told Mr. Furley.

None of them were interested in banging each other. Who knows why.

What? They were all interested in banging each other. Have NONE of you watched the show?

Because he had to live with them afterwards.

He's a wise man. He knows that the second he sleeps with them is the second they decide that cleaning up after themselves is no longer necessary. It would also signify the moment they decide to stop paying their fair share of the rent and it'd be the moment they decide to start gaining weight.

His momentary dicking would ruin what was otherwise a great situation.

There was enough pussy to go around back then, he didn't have to fight other guys for scraps like a dog the way it is nowadays.

spoken like a true wiseman

I used to watch it, but there was no banging going on between them.

This guy (and only this guy) gets it.

No one said there was banging. However, there was clear interest. It was the topic of almost every episode fer cryeye.

>implying anyone on this board even watches anything anymore
most posters on here are just shitposting and riding the latest memes. nobody cares for actual television and film

because he had a heart of gold

Yeah, and it was the 70s too, and these were supposed to be loose, easy, promiscuous 70s types. There's no way they wouldn't have been banging.

Ritter just oozed the type of presence of a guy who is constantly having sex.

Post more of their hairy arms.

explain to us young people

>Ritter just oozed the type of presence of a guy who is constantly having sex.
He was constantly dating one or two girls at the same time. Sometimes fucking up and having two dates on the same night.

was having mixed flatmates really a huge deal in the 70s?

yeah but he still needed to cum

Haven't turned on the telly in months. Went on a date to see some space movie and slept right through it. Made a thread about how much I hated it when I got home.