More Democrats at the DNC than Republicans at the RNC

>More Democrats at the DNC than Republicans at the RNC

How does Sup Forums react?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nZwiS7ZQJho
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

more anti-brexit on the streets than pro-brexiters be4 the actual vote...people with views that might be considered "controversial" generally don't want to risk their social status and/or future career perspectives by making them public

DNC bussed them all in and paid them

>people with views that might be considered "controversial" generally don't want to risk their social status and/or future career

Doesn't anyone consider that rather cowardly?

I'd be more inclined to believe you if you could show us proof of purchase.

>Doesn't anyone consider that rather cowardly?
Better than being a impoverished social outcast threatened to go be sent to jail by the police for hate speech

A better question is why, and who is threating their social standing and careers.

The crowd at the DNC also booed so much that they got the lights turned off on them and a white noise machine was used to drown them out.

by sage ing and hiding this thread

The RNC is not waited down by a 1000 non elected super delegates detached from party voters.

Everyone knows about the walkout that Bernie supporters had at the DNC. They literally had to hire actors and drive them in.

youtube.com/watch?v=nZwiS7ZQJho

Lights turned out yes. White noise machines were actually just LTE radio antennas for cell phones.

However, they definently put in reserve seating to try to keep Bernouts from prime camera pan prone areas and brought in non-credentialed sea fillers.

The white noise was every time they chanted hillary was to drown out boos from sanders burnouts.

Not when you try to ruin our livelihoods and status for daring to think the races might actually have some differences.

OP got BTFO, then got angry and left.

Love how it says they had to "remove some" people

>#700

Your image is reversed, faggot.

saged and reported.

So do Republicans work under the foot of democrats or am I missing something?

Huh?

What do you mean? Is it inconceivable that people with leftist beliefs and attitudes are employers/bosses?

Even the republicans that own businesses have to keep quiet. Liberals love destroying businesses over politics.

>Liberals love destroying businesses over politics.

Do you think this is a Liberal trait? Or don't you think the Republicans would do the same thing if placed in that position?

You literally get shuttered out of normal existence for challenging state truths. Losing your career, slandered with heinous accusations that aren't ever verified but people will remember the connection anyway because the MSM will make it stick, with non-liable heavy reporting of the accusations but dead silence when it comes time to announce the verdict.

You should be familiar with this sort of environment.

There are shitty people on both sides, of course. The problem is, its very rare for liberal views to be taboo enough to get them fired over. All a conservative has to do is say they don't feel comfortable with homosexuals, or they don't want to bake a cake and lefties/tumblrinas brigade to get that person fired and/or their business destroyed.

When was the last time I business got fined for willingly providing cakes to gays?

Dems don't have jobs.
No one else is surprised.

It's a liberal thing.
There was an ultra-lib babe who tweeted an AIDS joke on the plane to Africa, and was fired before she landed.
Can't...remember...name....

I should be, but I'm not.

What would make Liberals uncomfortable? What would have they have to be shunned for in order for the Republicans appear as the majority?

I can't think of a right and wrong way that could've been handled tbqh.

>What would make Liberals uncomfortable? What would have they have to be shunned for in order for the Republicans appear as the majority?
I don't understand what you're asking tbqh, but i'll try.

What makes libs uncomfortable? Not being in control of other people.

What would they have to be shunned for in order for conservatives to be a majority? Everything they believe, honestly.

>What would make Liberals uncomfortable?
You obviously don't watch any news.
There's more on telly than Spongebob.

>I can't think of a right and wrong way that could've been handled tbqh.
lad
the way it should always be handled is simple: let people live.

Fuck it if a church wants to let fags marry under their roof, if they don't want to do it then fuck it anyway.

If a guy doesn't want to bake cakes for gays then fine, if a guy wants to only bake cakes for gays then that's fine too.

That's how you handle this stuff.