Joaquin Phoenix wins best actor at Cannes

>A war veteran's attempt to save a young girl from a sex trafficking ring goes horribly wrong.

Fantastic film! Best at Cannes and this years Drive.

One of the most hyper violent films in years.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/films/2017/05/27/cannes-2017-never-really-review-experience-fully-capable-blowing/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

5/5 review

telegraph.co.uk/films/2017/05/27/cannes-2017-never-really-review-experience-fully-capable-blowing/

i'm guessing this is just gonna be a more violent leon the professional x taxi driver
>muh feels from the loli
>dude epic action scenes
wow can't wait

wew lad she's beautiful

sounds like the exact plot of taxi driver

>Joaquin Phoenix wins best actor at Cannes
How hard did that trigger him?

But will it be cunnykino?

They're doing it even in vidya now.
The epic-dad simulator genre is getting cancerous.

Phoenix is the best actor today, truly the patrician choice

its gonna be pedoselfinsertkino. cant wait for it to get spammed here

>sex trafficking victim
>White

if you say so

:3

>pedoselfinsertkino
Neck yourself roastie

you need artistic license if you want to make a good movie

White children are apparently some of the most sought-after sex slaves, which is why you guard your children with your life if you ever have any.

>he doesn't know about eastern europe

>Neck yourself roastie

would save and marry/10

>Lynne Ramsey
We Need To Talk About Kevin was fucking excellent. Glad she's still making dark movies.

>214x317

>Whites can't be victims hurr
Idiot.

good, that way manchildren learn to take responsibility.

>Beef-curtained SLUT detected

Hope you get abducted by a Third World Bioweapons program to harvest your destructive gash germs

>muh women must choose who fuck them

Not really. Travis Bickle wasn't a hired assassin, he saves Iris because he simply goes crazy.

>he wants me to work for the society like a cuck
stay mad cuck

>who is Madeleine McCann

Everybody jumpin on the cunny bandwagon, riding the kino wave.

eastern europe sex trafficking is not really that obscure to begin with

>artistic license
bullshit rules

>Giovanni Marchini Camia of The Film Stage describes the film as "one of the most ferocious indictments of systematic abuse of power and gender violence ever projected on a screen."
>systemic abuse of power and gender violence
Ah. Now I understand why everyone is creaming themselves over this. Just virtue signaling.

i see what youre getting at but come on this has barely anything to do with this thread, why you have to be like this

I want to shave her head

She looks like she came from the same clone farm as Karlie Kloss but her tank had more optimized nutrtion

>You are going to watch my bf's new movie, aren't you, user?

Loved that film, the bit where she just launches the little fucker across the room for shitting himself was hilarious, dunno if intentional though.

Do you think what we're witnessing with all these adult-protecting exploited kids movies is a hollywood reaction to what seems to be an emerging pattern of institutionalized sexual abuse? Or is it just that adults protecting kids is a solid trope as it's relatable to most of the population other than no-relationship neets?

This gave away far too much of the plot for my liking. Also fuck the Telegraph, it's owners are scumbags.

Anything for you, Tom Hiddleston

It's been around forever, and Logan was the last film to do it and get super highly praised.

It's like this new power fantasy for dads.

Are you fucking stupid? Kill yourself

The wrong kid died.

She looks insane.

Shut up. Joaquin was the best of the two, you asshole.