Conquest by Burka

Ingenious method to take away foreign country woman converts out of their culture. Progeny will be 100% muslim culturally no western man will go for a woman wearing a burka a signal for muslims not to attack this woman she is one of us, women without burka is a fair game, in play also a natural woman defence mechanism against rape to love the attacker stockholm syndrome. Is the West underestimating Muslims considering how fast and effective their culture expansion has been?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SiwKx6MOYu0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_feminism
youtube.com/watch?v=J2oIRIAYHf0
plasticsurgerypractice.com/2008/06/islam-and-hymenoplasty-whats-a-plastic-surgeon-to-do/
reuters.com/article/us-muslimwomen-europe-virginity-idUSL2532025120070430
islammonitor.org/index.php?option=com_content&id=1445
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

To be completely honest I have more respect for women that wear burkas. And i'm a fucking white male.

Why?

>Is the West underestimating Muslims considering how fast and effective their culture expansion has been?
pff you've realized only now? watch this:
youtube.com/watch?v=SiwKx6MOYu0

>Is the West underestimating Muslims considering how fast and effective their culture expansion has been?
Muslims have had literally zero cultural effect on the West, except to redpill millions of people and make people who didn't care about islam hate islam. They will never be able to gain cultural, economic or political power in the West because they are handicapped by low IQ and a degenerate ideology and the military is haram. All they're doing is breeding slaves that will be ruled by a white/jewish elite and consume white/jewish media that will eventually destroy islam just like it did Christianity.

Dude who is the a mayor of youre Capital again?

Why do women and leftists support Islam? It's because it's the path of least resistance. You see, there are 2 solutions to the clash of civilizations problem. The first solution is for women to stop the raping and the killing all they have to do is submit to Allah and abide to some fairly simple and straightforward Islamic customs. Women cover themselves up, they stop drinking alcohol, they stop standing close to men in crowds and they stop going outside alone.

The second solution is to ban Islam, burn all Mosques and tell 1,3 billion Muslims that they can't follow their religion anymore. So naturally we pick the first solution.

This is what Jihad really means. The Muslim leaders create a culture for their followers where they rape and brutalize all women who refuse to comply with Islamic teachings. This behavior is so embedded in their culture that there's absolutely no way to make them stop doing this. So wherever there are Muslims there are natural consequences for not complying with Sharia laws and these natural consequences are solved instantly if we just comply with Sharia. The Muslims have in effect created a situation where we through fear for our lives comply with Sharia and we don't even know it.

From here on the Muslims can infiltrate our government and our institutions, their Imams can work closely as consultants for our law makers, our law enforcement and our intelligence agencies and it nobody thinks it's any weird because these Muslims wouldn't have to implement any actual Sharia laws because we already follow Sharia, it's just not legislated yet and it doesn't have to be because we don't want to get raped or killed so we follow it anyway.

You think we have a chance to reverse this but we don't. We already lost years ago.

When your time comes I don't think you're going to be prepared to meet your God. You're probably going to hell I'm afraid

>

They are to hide both identity and suicide belts

same here.
Sup Forums has fallen for the
>everything Muslims do is bad
>so women should dress like sluts and vote and polygamy is degenerate
idiots.

how is it so hard to understand that modestly dressed submissive women is greater than yoga pants wearing Instagram whores?

>t. ahmed

t. white knight

Until Sadwick Barn promotes low IQs to the management board of Underground or puts them in charge of the Police.

>implyng any sane human would want to legalize slavery
you know ahmed, not everyone is a sandnig.

when did I mention slavery at all?
are you one of those tumblrinas that think you're "invading" Sup Forums?
go away before I trigger you

>has respect for women
>"must be a tumblrina, totally!"
literally mudslime rhetoric.

also
>me
>tumblrina
>ever

Fuck muslims.
They are violent animals. If they start coming into this country I'm probably going to have to buy a gun because I know these fucks will fuck with me for being white and not following their bullshit cuck religion.
I'm also going to start molotoving these fucks.
>inb4 hurr durr u go to jail
Black Lives Matter is seeing to it that law enforcement become impotent.
It's going to be like the wild west all over again where people are going to have to take matters into their own hands.
Fuck you pussies who are just going to let them take over.

kek
I'm a white male... do you think you're triggering me or something
and having respect for women just means you're a stupid sheep that falls for liberal agendas.
women do not deserve rights women are subhuman
misogyny is not Islam exclusive you stupid feminist

is this real? that's great.

I know who those are. Those are considered moderate rebels. They're US allies and they're getting paid to fight ISIS. Burgers tax moneys goes towards funding those animals.

>projecting
do you realize feminists are the first defenders of mudslimes right?

>"muslims morals"
>mudshits will defend this

that's more of a meme than reality.
liberals=/=feminists
I'm sure some feminists stupidly defend Islam.
but most vehemently oppose it
feminists make up about 15% (at least in America)
while liberals are at least 30%

>mudshits defend child rape

>tfw that would totally be me before I became a gun holster wearing faggot.

Sometimes I even put a gun inside the holster.

and you didn't answer my question

Burka is forbidden here

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_feminism
>feminists literally adopted islam and make their own version of it
>"feminists totally hate islam! trust me"

>and you didn't answer my question
use google you lazy sandnig.

>religion of peace

Integral part of their faith.

Muslims wear the hijab to cover the fact they're damaged goods with repaired hymens.

youtube.com/watch?v=J2oIRIAYHf0

plasticsurgerypractice.com/2008/06/islam-and-hymenoplasty-whats-a-plastic-surgeon-to-do/

>Hymenoplasty has been practiced for decades in the Middle East and ... is becoming more common among women of Muslim origin who live in the West

reuters.com/article/us-muslimwomen-europe-virginity-idUSL2532025120070430

>Muslim women in France regain virginity in clinics

islammonitor.org/index.php?option=com_content&id=1445

> thanks to hymenoplasty, the Muslim male can get his constant virgins on earth - though these ones get old and menstruate

Google *muslim hymenoplasty*

Time to go prepare some pasta with tomato sauce and PORK belly chunks, with a side dish of roasted PORK sausages.

It's the same for many small asian countries like Cambodia.

I'm a white Christian male.
Allah is a heretic pedophile.
that should be proof enough.

i hope you now realize how pathetic you are for wasting time trying to trigger someone who hates Muslims.
but just because I hate them doesn't mean I think they're wrong in how they treat women.

stupid feminists these days.
trying to blue pill Sup Forums by using sand nigger hate against them

That's just common sense though

Anyone capable of doing that to a child deserves death. Praying a crusade happens soon, Deus Vult

no more "damaged" than a circumcised penis
aka normal penis
women having less pleasure from sex is a good thing.
makes them less slutty.
though I personally don't think it's necessary to do that i don't fall for the feminist dialogue that it's a crime against humanity.

it won't.
but don't worry once trump is elected we get to carpet bomb Isis

bump

bumpino

Do all Muslims do that praying shit with the mat 5 times a day or whatever it is?

Fighting these cuck faggots on the Internet is all getting pretty exhausting and I've had enough alcohol for one life time. The bitches you're trying to protect don't help either they fight you.

So get prepared to be Muslim faggots.

I've always been thinking, if we have a party that makes sharia laws a thing (white man as party representative, since mudslimes can't have their own party yet) but the white man back stabs the other Muslims in the party since they were only there for visual purposes.
He turns the sharia laws to insane lengths, makes the country unliveable and create chaos, the people who can't live there anymore leaves which should result in a large amount of normal mudslimes leaving since its worse than their own shit country, we have the extremists left so we kill them, make normal laws again and then happy mudslime free country.
Leave EU, since we used EU as a cover in this operation, block the borders for all except a few (in swedens case these few would be Norway, Finland, Denmark, Lithuania, and the other 2 countries near Lithuania).
Only those of pure origin from those countries will be allowed to enter, otherwise the same shit will happen again and the mudslimes will ruin the country.
+ is that niggers and chinks will also leave, most probably.

>"I'm a white Christian male."
>"Allah is a heretic pedophile."
>still sucking muslim cock
So true.

>stupid feminists these days.
Meanwhile in reality:

>feminists want to elect Shillary
>Shillary also loves muslim cock

>no more "damaged" than a circumcised penis
>aka normal penis

hi Shlomo