Can't handle the criticism for a film he's in

>can't handle the criticism for a film he's in
>wants to run for President of the United States

It's not going to end well is it?

I'm sure people told Ronald Reagan he was shit to his face all the time and he still became president

>cant handle criticism
Sounds like he'll be the perfect president according too Sup Forums

Why would Americans vote for him after the dumpster fire that is Trump? Are they complete retards?

cant wait for the Will Smith v Dwayne 'the rock' Johnson v Oprah Sinfrey 3 way smack down for the presidency of the United States

How long is that neck considering the body is drawn out of focus

God I hate retarded digital "artists"

Are you implying that flinging shit on twitter does not suit a president?

>Critics are disconnected with the people

He is kinda right though.

>can't handle criticism
He's just pointibg out the critics jarring disconnect with the FANS who pissed themselves laughing

Baywatch is disconnected from a good box office too

i see it

But that's exactly what Amerifats now consider to be presidential behavior.

>But fans love our new game Battleborn
>But fans love my new movie Baywatch

For the memes. We want literal Idiocracy.

compare the rock's tweets with the tweets made a few years back by josh trank, the director of fantastic four. remember how much that movie sucked? remember how josh tried to save face by blaming the studio? remember the last movie josh has made since? that's right, he doesn't get work anymore, because he fucking turned his back on his movie and got kicked the fuck out of hollywood as a result.

now look at the rock. one of the highest paid actors in the world, and that ain't an accident. the rock knows how to play the game. fuck he probably knows how much baywatch sucks, but he also knows who pays the bills. this isnt a case of him not handling criticism, its a case of him doing his hardest to sell a shitty product.

hollywood loves people like the rock, who tow the line and sell the product, and they despise people like josh.

People here can be real fucking idiots sometimes. There's an old saying, no fisherman ever says his fish is stink, and it's been three days since he fished it. You wanna sell fish, then it's sweeter than barbecue honey chicken, and smells greater than any flower you can imagine.

>can't handle criticism
It's not going to end well is it?

>Hollywood loves a well trained negro

will wonders never cease

i like that saying, am using from now on

>he fucking turned his back on his movie and got kicked the fuck out of hollywood as a result

Except he's currently working on a new movie starring Tom Hardy.

just got back from Viewing that Comedy Kino

I can confirm its a urinating good time for the whole family.

There I was sitting in the dark theater. Wearing my Jean Shorts and Sandals (my regular theater fashion).
its a non stop laugh riot. actually its too many laughs because i missed some jokes when the entire audience were guffawing uncontrollably. About half way into the showing i felt a warn wet sensation on my bare feet. I looked down and noticed a steady stream of urine washing down over my feet.
By the third act the piss stream turned into a mighty cataract of warm yellow liquid

when you're doing a headshot like that or any headshot really, you have to stuck your neck out like that to make your jawline sharper.

You simultaneously tried too hard and not hard enough.

>can't handle the criticism

Trump seems to be doing fine.

Critics are more connected to the people than ever before. They love superhero garbage.

>tfw to intelligent too use certain words properly

critics are connected to the industry's big fat rolls of cash not to the people

Anytime.

ones a business man ones a LOL FAKE RASSLIN STAR

I hope he goes through with it, steal votes and ensure republicans win. Please keep this up plebbitors, feel the bern again

Trump is getting shit done.

Like golfing

the president is also a rasslan star though

Here we see idiots in denial

how can a president not be an actor?

>rock and kayne run for president 2020
>idiocracy really is a documentary

Sure if you consider selling weapons to saudis and golf carting around the g8 summit as getting shit done

Trumps dad was a business man, Trump himself has failed at nearly every business he's attempted, which is why he is constantly settling suits and filing bankruptcy

terry crews should run for president

>selling weapons to saudis
Shit, at least we're selling them now instead of giving them away or paying them to take them.

stop projecting your mental illness on other people, libcuck

more mental illness

The rock is a republican

Yea we could be sending them to get lost in Mexico like Obama

>Mesa no carrrrrrin' about the Naboo. The Naboo think they are so smarty. They think their brains so big.

And Trump is a Democrat, so it's perfect.

>can't handle the criticism
Seems to work fine for the current POTUS.

>hollywood loves people like the rock, who tow the line and sell the produc

Just like how the Rock rolled when he was with Vince. Good ol' Rock.

I mean, that describes Trump to a T, doesn't it?

What part of Trump's presidency would you describe as "fine" to date?

>post yfw america is such a joke actors run for presidency and actually win

The fine that people being put into hospitals will get

Any day now you fucking idiots in Youropestabull will elect some mudslime who came in on the morning tide and the first thing he'll enforce is bitches gotta wear the ninja get up. Just you wait, cuck.

he probably signed something in the contract that says he will promote and support the movie on twitter

right or wrong, Rock does his job -- Rock is reliable even when the odds are not in his favor -- he don't cut and run, understand?

And that is all you can ask from a Bro.

yes. the answer is yes

>Americans actually think this

meanwhile, I'll be happy living in one of the objectively best countries on earth, rather than the """""best""""""

stay mad

They've started, they're killing you and raping you YourRopes in Record numbers. They're raping your women and murdering you every day. They will utterly destroy you all. I'll have my guns, so whenever a fucker here tries to act up, I will plant that bitch in the earth with Smith And Muther fucking Wesson's like my wild west Ancestors did to the Indians and fucking Mexicans. All the while they're raping you and your wife and your kids. You fucking worthless cuck! Smile that bitch, I smell freedom, Enjoy your aids.

I legit can't tell if this is genuine retardation or a joke any more

>america

In Germany, over a hollyday weekend, 118 women were molested. And your governments covered it up. In Britain, thousands of girls were molested by mudslimes. Police ignored it and covvered it up. In Sweden, 14 year old prevents a girl in class from getting raped, he's stabbed by the boy, the mudslime nor his mother suffers any ill. A girl in Sweden is raped in school in a bathroom. Kids suffer no jail time. You're finished, Yourrope. And now you idiots are desperately Trying to Force Poland and Hungary to do the same. EU was a fucking mistake.

but lashing out at criticism on twitter is presidential now

Greatest country on earth. Enjoying me some Tennesey tea, bitch. You wish your yourroped ass was here to enjoying our freedom and drink our booze.

>l-libcuck
>he's doing so much!
>I-im sure obama went on so much more vacations!

kek

Baywatch is the Roman Reigns of the Rock.

Remember when Trank posted here?