Napoelon: asshole or awesome?

I say asshole

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/41W0OHR4l-Y
youtu.be/_9-oVoVqE9Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franco-Prussian_War
youtube.com/watch?v=Hpe_WsOGps0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He was French, therefore he was a subhuman piece of shit.

>He was French, therefore he was a subhuman piece of shit.
can't disagree on that lulz

>check flags
>impotent coalitionfags

Kek

He was an Eyetalian. Which makes his success even more bizarre since Italians do anything of note.

*do nothing

lol. based flag reporting in. MAGA

Yup, flags check out.

Are you still angry about the Partitions?

srsly is this french revolution shit just the same cabal like arab spring?

first you come up with commie slogans ("peace, justice, brotherhood" and shit)

than after you have a large following you start killing everyone, killing everyone and killing everyone

than after complete chaos breaks out, some short douche takes power and is more despotic than any other leader before

at the end: jews win.

He was born in Corsica and lived in France you fucking nonce

Of course. He did kick your asses into the next dimension for quite a bit. He basically permanently stunted the Austrian Empire.

He was pretty cool. Gave us Louisiana. Would've gotten us Canada, but we bungled that up pretty badly.

Who won the final Napoleonic war though? ;)

>based flag reporting in
reported

>Wanting Quebec
I'm so fucking happy Canada's retarded child isn't our responsibility

>He did kick your asses into the next dimension for quite a bit. He basically permanently stunted the Austrian Empire.

Just like what Vietnam did to the US.

He was born in Corsica the year it was conquered by the frogs. He was ethnically Italian, and his first language was Corsican.

I don't think a German can really make fun of other countries losing wars.

...said the guy from the country that got cucked out of India by an anorexic pacifist wearing diapers.

Yeah because the Vietnamese really gave us a thrashing when they decisively defeated us militarily on American soil, occupied half our country and made massive territorial concessions on us oh wait that only happened to you

Geez, i wonder why rest of the pics don't show the brandenburg gate? :^)

>this is your country on communism

Nice try, we still have the most foreign military bases than any nation or empire in history

What's with the snide and failed jab? Napoleon was great for you. Disbanding the HRE and leaving Prussia as the dominant power in Germany basically secured German unification.

Vietnam is more comparable to Napoleon's campaigns in Iberia. That basically doomed his empire before the Russian invasion even started.

what i want to say: i believe the french revolution pretty much meant the end of ANY empire and the start of a jew-globalized world that had no own power, no own ideals and everything became more blurred.

isn't like french revolution just proto-communism?

Cucked? Are you legit retsrded? The Brits gave India her independence sure, but they fucking destroyed that country before they left. The US are the biggest joke of a country the western world has seen. You have Hilary Clinton running for president

Fun fact: USA hasn't won a single war since WW2, and they only """""won""""" THAT with the help of Frogfags, Toothfags and vodkaniggers

Well no shit, your retarded leader declared war on them all

Well, it spread the more cancerous side of the Enlightenment, such as secularism, absolute personal freedom, and anti-traditionalism. Part of why European Enlightenment ideals developed differently from American Enlightenment ideals

When exactly has Germany ever won a war?

See who is talking about losing wars.

You cannot even leave the EU AFTER YOU VOTED FOR IT. Your country is a meme. See pic related.

well what is so much different?

a little bit

That's not true, we won the "war" to dismantle the British empire. And Granada, and prevented the gooks from turning Red.

>You
>German flag
???

I respect you.

Congrats, you kow nothing of European politics. It'll take a few years to leave. How's all the mass shootings going?

They beat France. Once.

what do you think? most based ever. almost liberated us all from the anglo-jew banking tyranny

>we won the "war" to dismantle the British empire
Pff, we did that ourselves to drive Germany into the ground once and for all.

Is it really an achievement to win against people who haven't yet managed to master the art of brushing one's teeth?

Any Catholics in this thread will find this very enlightening.

youtu.be/41W0OHR4l-Y
youtu.be/_9-oVoVqE9Y

?
?

Dying. That dindu would've been blasted back to the Pyramids here

He tried so hard, and got so far.
But tragically, in the end it didn't matter.

Prussia did. Germany didnt

>what do you think? most based ever. almost liberated us all from the anglo-jew banking tyranny
no he just replaced one jew-run tyranny with another jew-run tyranny.

They control the rape gangs. Speaking of which, how's the UK?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franco-Prussian_War
impressed by how uneducated anons can be.
im not

Well originally American Enlightenmentism took much less of an anti-tradition bent than happened in Europe. Tradition was sacred, because democracy was tradition. Also the idea of rebellion was ironically more taboo here than in Europe, though the very early years of the US saw plenty of them

You will remain in the EU forever. You didn't really think Angela Mercuck was gonna let you leave, did you?

Even if you leave, the U.K. will literally end. Hahahahaha. What a joke of a country.

Both.

There was that time they invaded literally the entire Roman Empire.

If you kill yourself, you win

why not both?

You seem to be new here. Does anyone on Pol from the UK actually want the country to remain? Fuck that noise. The sooner this country falls apart, the better

Well the Russians beat you, didn't they?

Germany didn't exist until after the HRE fell. Prussia isn't Germany

We literally just won the Iraqi War like 6 years ago. Germany hasn't won a war since, fuck, the Franco-Prussian war? I guess you kicked around some African tribes.

Replaced Ebil Nobles with other Ebil Nobles.
Great revolutionary.

>Germans aren't German
Okay pack it up folks. This thread is getting slid.

>edgy Jealous Krautz

lmao

The actions that killed the Empire were done by choice by the British.

You started ranting against America in response to that user, but he's German and not American, so I was wondering what you meant by this

They beat Czechoslovakia, too, user.

>implying Germany isn't just Greater Prussia except minus Prussia since WWII

Prussia is not the same as the German Empire, or the Weimar Republic, or the Third Reich. Is that too hard for a yank to understand?

germany is a strange construct anyway.

north germans are actually germanic people and lutheran.
south germans, swiss and austrians are actually alpine people and catholic.

boy i now get tarred and feathered for saying this here.

Germany only won one war in it's history.
The Boxer rebellion
Wasn't a war, more of an annexation.

>kraut being a cuck

OH WOW WHAT A SURPRISE

>The US are the biggest joke of a country the western world has seen.
Why tell us this? Go to one of the military bases with which we've occupied your "country" and let them know how you feel :)

Yeah except for that one place called Roma.

You know who didn't beat us?

Vietnamese rice farmers armed with sticks.

>We literally just won the Iraqi War
>we won

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Romans are not culturally the same as Italians at all. Romans were disciplined, devoted to the state, and militaristic. Italians are Italians

At least our migrants are the right religion.

>this triggers the Corsican

>At least our migrants are the right religion

Muslim? :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=Hpe_WsOGps0

Yea I really wonder who would win between a bunch of corrupt fools who couldn't even beat sand niggers or the mighty British soldiers :/

No, you just lost a total war to Slav potato farmers with sticks

French Revolution was the Bourgeoisie (read : merchants) who couldn't stand not having the privileges that come with nobility using parisian people for a proxy war against monarchy

So you're not that far off, actually.

Let's be fair. When the Papal States were a thing, they held an inordinate amount of power over Europe for their size.

Less than 1% of America is muslim

i believe the year 1800 meant the end of any rule. all wars that followed were between two pawns of jews. think about it:

cold war -> nationalists (anyhting run by kissinger) vs. communists (jews)
ww1 & ww2 -> both sides financed by rothschild
syria conflict -> usa (run by jewish bankers) vs. russia (run by jewish oligarchs)
and so on

why? i guess because any real power was abolished and replaced by "democracy"

And you lost the war on melanin :^)

Fucked his country in the long run by invading the German states and destroying the HRE thus enabling German nationalism eventually forming the German Empire under Prussia.

Shouldn't have overextended.

France pretty much died after the French revolution and Napoleon.

Poor Napoleon he must be rolling on his grave if he saw France today, New Algeria.
Thought he could destroy Great Britain.

Rule Britannia! Britannia rules the waves! Britons never, never, never shall be slaves!

Christian, by a ratio of about 70:1.

In the middle ages, maybe. By the modern era even Catholics told the Pope to fuck off whenever it pleased them. Even more so after Napoleon

And how much of the USA is white? :-)

Mate, we toppled Saddam then crushed the insurgency, then put up a democracy. What else do you need to do to become a winner? Carve their nation in half for 60 years and make the halves point guns at each other?

Now that's what I call cherry picking!

I'd argue that it all started when Oliver Cromwell took over Britain.

Now that's what I call sheepfucking!

yeah exactly! i start to think more deeper in those conflicts. those who really had control.

>britian
>winning
Napoleon dominated an entire area and had it named after him. His demise is a story of romanticism.
>trapped on an island
>his country is in peril
>escapes and makes one of the most famous battles in history
>banished to an island and not even executed
The man was amazing and there is no refuting it. The Grand Armee was only defeated by General Winter and without that his power never wouldve fallen. He disgraced some of the longest lasting lines in Europe and spread the revolutionary fervor across the continent.

I always read about Napoleon because what happened from 1800-1815 is hard to believe because of how extraordinary it is. That is why it is called the Napoleonic Era.