Does he actually say anything of substance? Does he actually give an informed answer to the questions asked of him?

Does he actually say anything of substance? Does he actually give an informed answer to the questions asked of him?

Other urls found in this thread:

donaldjtrump.com/positions
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/jul/21/donald-trump/despite-new-adverb-trumps-claim-about-clinton-want/
hillaryclinton.com/issues/
follownews.com/donald-trump-on-the-minimum-wage-30-seconds-three-different-answers-1mhbk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes he do, watch a full rally, they are all over youtube, Trump General always have the latest links, and for interviews too if don't have 50 minutes of time. You should ask questions like this in Trump General, instead of sliding here.

Does Hillary?

No.

wtf I hate Trump now

I mean, he does.

Maybe you are just uneducated about what he had to say.

No. He does give detailed information but in his own time.

Its vexing but it seems to be a winning strategy so fuck it.

No, not really. I saw him on tv today say he'll win Pennsylvania because he'll bring back steel jobs. Sometimes it really hits home that he's just saying what we want to hear. That said, least he's doing that rather than just telling us to accept everything as is.

Fuck off nigger shills.

How fucking triggered are you?

You seem upset, Le'monjello Al-Londoni.

donaldjtrump.com/positions

get edumucated nigga

No. The more he speaks about actual policy the more retarded he sounds.

A couple of simple questions you can't even answer.

Pretty clear who is upset here.

I think you may have to write it again . . .in Spanish.

Nope, Donald contradicts himself every 8 minutes so his dumbass supporters only hear what they want to hear. He has backtracked on everything from foreign policy to civil liberties. He has zero understanding about any issue he brings up.

Yes, he does. Often. Watch some of his full press conferences and rallies. Look at his website. He says a lot more than the media gives him credit for. Don't believe the soundbytes

No. He doesn't have to you stupid fag. There's literally nothing stopping him from bullshitting his way to the white house. Deal with it, loser.

LITERALLY
NOTHING

He will remove kebab so STFU U STUPID BONG CUNT

Is a wall not a substance?

I AGREE WITH YOU BRO LET THE FUCKING BONGS DROWN IN KEBAB

>He will remove kebab
>Is a wall not a substance?

I'll believe it when I see it but I won't hold my breath.

Hilldog gives answers, but they should be taken if a grain of salt. She'll turn 360 degrees and walk away if it means payday

He said it though, why doesn't it count?
Also all the stuff about new trade deals and renewing NATO's contributions.

>He said it though, why doesn't it count?
He also said Hilary wants to abolish the 2nd Amendment . .. I didn't believe that either.

IF he gets to be President, then I wish him the best of luck getting all his wacky schemes approved by congress.

Haven't you seen that DNC kike woman saying her "common sense gun control" is smoke and mirrors for complete gun confiscation?

after the san bernardino shooting he said he would ban muslims.

then a few months after that he said that the "ban muslim" thing was "just a suggestion".

then all those faggots got killed and got back on "ban muslims" promise.

thats what con-man donald does. constant flip-flop. never give a clear answer.

in the 90s he said "because he is very smart, so he is an atheist" (there is video of that). in 2015 he said "nobody read the bible more then I do".

haha you won't get to go to america and blow yourself up

Gun control is not the same as abolishing the 2nd amendment. Why did Trump lie?

could come to london tho.

Hillary will abolish the second amendment.

No, but he's still got my vote. I can't believe I just typed that out, but there it is.

SHALL

YOU WILL GET BOMBED YOU BLACK CUNT

not for long

i don't know why you'd come to a crowded, miserable and grey place anyway

Dumb kiwi fuck, your bantz will never be as good as (pic)

How triggered are you?

I think you've spent too much time in Trump generals and are being brainwashed as much as the Burgers.

They only hear what they want to hear . . and as far as I can see it's just empty words from a walking meme.

70% of the time he does.
And this is A FUCKING LOT for a politician, he does it a lot more than anyone.

>i don't know why you'd come to a crowded, miserable and grey place anyway
to blow myself up, obviously

Not really. His Reddit ama was basically him copying and pasting from his website. He has no clue how foreign policy works. His economic position is kick out immigrants (how?), build a wall (how?), bring back manufacturing jobs from China (good luck with that) and tax cuts for him and his rich friends. Basically his answer to any policy question is to brag about how great he is at everything, and go off on some bullshit tangent about some fucking nonsense

top kek. Keep roasting them bongs

YouTube "trump scathes DNC", its pretty good shit

Any realistic alternative candidates m8e?

You must still only read headlines.
From politifact's attempt to refute DJ Trump's assertion that Shillary wants the 2nd amendment to go the way of slavery.

Caps and brackets are mine. Source provided. I literally didn't believe him until I saw her shill's working so hard to narrate that message.

Read between the lines bro

Just look at the first part of her response.
"IF it is a constitutional right, THEN it is subject to REGULATION."
(((Politifact writer))) goes on to blame this wording on context and adds, "So I think it's important to recognize that reasonable people can SAY, as I do, REAPONSIBLE GUN OWNERS have a right — I have no objection to THAT [oh nice, no objection to people saying responsible gun owners (conveniently undefined) have a right]. But the rest of the American public has a right to require certain kinds of regularity, responsible actions to protect everyone else."

"Do you believe that their conclusion that an individual's right to bear arms is a constitutional right?" host George Stephanopoulos asked.

"If it is a constitutional right, then it, like every other constitutional right, is subject to reasonable regulation," she responded. "And what people have done with (the Heller) decision is to take it as far as they possibly can and reject what has been our history from the very beginning of the republic, where some of the earliest laws that were passed were about firearms."

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/jul/21/donald-trump/despite-new-adverb-trumps-claim-about-clinton-want/

>kick out immigrants
cut off their welfare

>build a wall
block remittance payments to Mexico until they pay for it

>bring back manufacturing jobs from China
create tariffs that make US manufacturing more competitive

>tax cuts for him and his rich friends
tax cuts for corporations result in increased wages and lower prices for products

Nope, Hillary contradicts herself every 8 minutes so his dumbass supporters only hear what they want to hear. She has backtracked on everything from foreign policy to civil liberties. She has zero understanding about any issue he brings up.

See how easy that is user

NO.
Hillary is just as bad but in a different way.

Americans choose their leaders (we just choose the parties) and I think their getting the sort of candidates that Americans go for . .. make of that, what you will!

sounds to me like he is pretty clear he fucking hates sand niggers like u

I didn't read the headlines mate . .. I saw Trump say it himself along with millions of others on the last day of the RNC

>checkin dubs

And yeah, I also agree. They're both pathological liars, which is why I'm voting 3rd party this year.

dont bother answers a liberals question

>cut off their welfare
illegals dont get welfare

>block remittance payments to Mexico
something that's impossible to do. they will just switch to cash.

>create tariffs that make US manufacturing more competitive
I'm sure everybody will want to buy the 3000$ iPhone that's made in america

>tax cuts for corporations result in increased wages and lower prices for products
this has been done many, many times and literary has never worked. multiple red states are in the shiter because republicans did that.

Wew, lad.

the flip-flopping?

>Does Hillary?
>No.

hillaryclinton.com/issues/

-------------------------------------

follownews.com/donald-trump-on-the-minimum-wage-30-seconds-three-different-answers-1mhbk

Trump appears to have an attention span of less than five seconds. This would explain his grammar and lack of substance on everything.
His fans are merely projecting their opinions on him, which is easy because he appears to take all stances possible on most issues, unless there's a racist option - then he focused on that one.

I've seen Sicario. Them sombrero niggers just dig tunnels.

A FUCKING MUSLIM MAYOR

honestly i actually respect that answer. at-least he is not delusional like other donald supporter.

The wall will be built inside of a 15ft deep trench and manned by snipers

>A FUCKING MUSLIM PRESIDENT

See:

Plus most tacos and kebabs arrive by flight and overstay their Visas. A wall would do virtually nothing in mitigation illegal immigration. It would just be a useless, expensive piece of infrastructure to maintain.

be very careful Burgerbro.

You do realise that the Mayor of your Capital city is:

A FUCKING TRANSGENDER NIGGER!

No.

/thread.

Immigrants aren't eligible for welfare dum dum

Creating tariffs until us is competitive
>instantly makes every product more expensive, hurts every non rich person

>tax cuts for corporations results in more profits for corporations.

It's pretty simple, he will ban muslims by halting immigration from countries with terrorist Muslims, like the UK.

>illegals dont get welfare
anchor babies you retard

>something that's impossible to do. they will just switch to cash.
They wont get their transfer fee that way though.

>I'm sure everybody will want to buy the 3000$ iPhone that's made in america
gonna need a source on that number

>this has been done many, many times and literary has never worked. multiple red states are in the shittier because republicans did that.
How do companies compensate for increased taxes? they decrease wages and increase the price of their product

He says he's going to defend Article XII of the Constitution. That's enough for me.

BUILD WALL
CENTIPEDE
IMMIGRANTS
GREAT AGAIN

become president

Prove it

A FUCKING MUSLIM MAYOR

>83324821

It will halt drugs entering our country and most illegals DO NOT enter the country through flight

You've already lost mate.
Good luck with damage control

A FUCKING MUSLIM MAYOR

Drugs will get in the country whether people are legal or not, might as well pass legalization and be done with it. ;)

And yes most illegals do indeed enter through flight. Not all illegals come from Mexico and South America, dumbfuck. Read Pew Research.

I'm not in London. The mayor of my town is an old white guy that looks like The Grinch.

>anchor babies you retard
so you are telling me he will amend the constitution for that? because anchor babies are US citizens.

>They wont get their transfer fee that way though.
does not matters, money is still coming into maxico. and will become part of the maxican economy.

>gonna need a source on that number
yeah im sure going paying works 8$ and hour from 1$ will have no effect on the product cost.

>How do companies compensate for increased taxes? they decrease wages and increase the price of their product
no they don't. this never fucking happens. this has been proven multiple times. do you not understand basic economics. this is the reason red states do so badly economically.
Trickle-down economics never works.
example: look what booby gindal did. and look what california did. on on side you have the worst performing state and on the other side you have the best one.

Sup Forums continues to be retarded, the thread

trump is a meme candidate. He'll be an irrelevant joke after the election

but none of the terrorist attacks where done by "immigrates", they where all born in the US.

It will also come with seismic sensors and of course cameras to not only provide better earthquake detection, but also know if anyone is digging nearby.

>responding without refutation or rebuttal

Try again mate

>most fly in on legal visas
(Citation needed)

see Facts are facts, I saw him say it.

your post was tl;dr and I never even checked your link.

I saw him lie on National TV. so did millions of others.

try again.

Products will be more expensive, but the money spent on those products will have a greater portion distributed within US borders further enriching the country instead of shipping our money overseas.

The economy is based on money movement and typical Americans don't save money which means that no matter how much you pay wage-slaves they'll spend it all and keep the economy going.

Try to think past more than 1-2 degrees of separation.

Anchor babies aren't immigrants. Where would you deport them to?

>source on that number
Basic economic theory. If the cost of production goes up through wage increases, the price per unit goes up as well. The number he gave is obviously inflated for rhetorical purpose, but it will increase quite a lot, along with every other Chinese manufactured product.

>how do companies compensate by decreased taxes? By adding it to their bottom line. They have no incentive to increase wages, because capitalism doesn't work that way

Post a source instead of randomly name-dropping polling groups.

You made the claim, you back it up.

There are two types of people, those who try to win arguments and those who try to win. They're mostly not the same.

My post proves it's not a lie, but outright rejection of glaring evidence because "reading is hard" is pretty typical of libtards.
(I normally don't engage in ad hominem, but you literally just stated that something was too long to read, you deserve it).

Trump has all of his policies listed online too. Clinton policies are dictated by the size of the check. You cannot trust a single word that comes out of her mouth. This is proven.

What's better than reading her policies is reading her list of accomplishments.

All 7 of them (2 are practically identical and 2 others are basically, "I've been trying for a long time.")

Trump's going to win and there's nothing you sniveling little bitches can do to stop it. It will exceed Bush era butthurt. It's going to be glorious.

Keep crying about shit nobody cares about.

>so you are telling me he will amend the constitution for that? because anchor babies are US citizens.
Possibly. He could also make it so the parents have to provide proof of citizenship to get benefits.

>does not matters, money is still coming into maxico. and will become part of the maxican economy.
Its in the economy but not in the hands of the government

>yeah im sure going paying works 8$ and hour from 1$ will have no effect on the product cost.
Increase in labor cost prompts in increase in labor efficiency.

>no they don't. this never fucking happens. this has been proven multiple times. do you not understand basic economics. this is the reason red states do so badly economically.
Trickle-down economics never works.
HOW ELSE WOULD THEY FUCKING PAY FOR THE INCREASE?

I'm not a liberal.

But he outright lied.
Sorry if I hurt your feels by not reading your post but it's a fact . .. But he lied, plain and simple.

>ITT: A bunch of foreigners don't look into Trump's positions and plans; claim he has no positions or plans
Just wanted to say, I'll actually be voting in this election, I'm voting for Trump, and there's nothing you losers can do about it. Shitty thread.

Anchor babies should have never been given citizenship in the first place. This isn't the fucking 1800/1900's.

Born to illegal parents, no citizenship.

If their parents are still illegal, they get one chance to pass citizenship or they're out.

This election is more about principles than any other in recent history. Bern's actual plans were fucking abysmal, but his message of anti-establishment resounded with the American people -- we don't want another corporate-manufactured politician. The irony is that a businessman will be the one to lead us out of this mess.

Trump is a strong leader with much greater vision for this country than the past few presidents, he may not be well versed in some issues but he knows exactly who to call for any problem. He knows the best negotiators in the world, and he's going to put them to work for the benefit of America. In contrast, Hillary has a soul fabricated from a life built on lies, her views are those that appear on the screen of a teleprompter, and her only initiative for becoming president is to tighten the corporate choke hold strangling the US. What a disgrace of women she would make as the first female president.

Things don't have to be the way they are, our leaders sold us out a long time ago and now they want to throw us in the trash. Trump will put an end to the bullshit fast, it's really not that challenging to fix but the corporate government wants everyone to believe it is. That is how they maintain their control.

Yes dipshit, but by decreasing Muslim immigration you decrease the number of future terrorists.

MUSLIMS THREATEN WESTERN CIVILIZATION FAGGOT AMERICAN WANTS TO BE ENTERTAINED

EAT SHIT YOU FAT CUNT

>Whoops I'm bankrupt again
>Whoops I forgot to pay my workers again
>Whoops one of my business ventures failed again
>Whoops I contradicted my earlier statement again
>Whoops I lied again
>Vote for me !
>YES DONALD WE WILL VOTE FOR YOU !

America deserves Trump