Archer

>They were ruining toast xdddd

I feel fucking bad for watching this, this is so damn bad. On the 12th time hearing this horrible zany zinger I realized I was already past halfway into this episode not having had an actual joke so far. Is there any redeeming this or is archer done once and for all?

They brought back Trexler? Seems like kind of a random character to bring back, other than to have
Jeffrey Tambor with Jessica Walter...

The animation is just so disgusting

>is archer done once and for all?
yup, it's all over now that you don't like it because you're special and important

Has Slater shown up this season?

This show was never funny. I wish they hadn't cancelled frisky dingo

That's because the super cheap animation used to be part of the joke, then a bunch of fanfiction writing autismos glommed on and the show lost its sense of irony, which shows in the way they've tried to "improve" the artstyle and animation

tambor needs to eat

It's 8 seasons now with the current worst season of all according to critics and fans. Just asking for a little speculation ya big special weirdo.

> super cheap animation used to be part of the joke
I think you're confusing this with sealab.

if you enjoy the wordplay its very entertaining

if you don't like the flow of the conversation then I can see how you wouldn't be able to stand it

Ive always like how Lana is the practical one, but she's also slightly stupid? It was an interesting direction to take the character, but it gives her an additional layer of realism

What? All I've ever heard was people praising archer's art style and the quality of it.

this season was the least funny, but the worst season has to be season 6, just for the fact that i barely remember it even happened.

Lana was ruined for me after I saw her voice actress at E3 one year

I didn't like this season, but I didn't hate it either. I actually thought it was better than that Archer Vice season, but that's not really saying much, since I disliked that season. I think Pam is the worst character, I don't know why they decided to make her more prominent.

Why can't Americans just end a series on a high after a few seasons, rather than drag things on until they get cancelled?

No idea, and this is coming from an American

Bring back the senseless gratuity so I can at least get me pee standing up

season 7 was decent, I got into each episodes plot and it actually had some nice jokes with the wordplay character dialogue flow 'jokes' being second.

>talking to someone about this season
>person has been following series since the beginning
>refers to pam as a he
i cringed a lil bit

I thought it was better. And they did seem to drop a lot of the catch phrases.

tbf it was all a dream, so Pam could have been a he in this season.

It's not a progressive trans thing, at least I didn't take it that way. The dream version isn't even Pam, it's Pouve, and it is a "he"

does anybody else cringe when they start inserting modern philosophies and perspectives into the 1940's?

Also i thought there was gonna be some kind of payoff with the ww2 flashbacks

It's a modern person having a dream about the 40s. I got the feeling they will keep Dreamland going, so there might be more to the flashbacks.

Nobody is actually in the 40s you retard

>Sup Forums pretends Archer isn't funny
What, are you just running out of shows to sperg about? Wonder Woman, a new RLM video and Game of Thrones are all coming out. I am sure that holds you over until summer ends.

lol what its just an extension of the intentionally bad style from sealab and dingo

I thought Poovy being a man was funny.

obviously, its a cartoon...?

i cringe when archer started to become grounded in reality, instead of existing in a place where temporality has little meaning, with details like a ringtone cellphone

pam was a mind fuck this season, but from what i saw they just took her character, made her a him, and didnt bother addressing it directly.
indirectly they addressed it with the flash forwards/fantasies of pam, like the whores graduation where he has a moustache, or the future birthday party where he was bald

i liked this season, but it wasnt very funny, i think adam reed is stuck in a contract so he will just play around with the concept till the last season

>entire season as a dream
>they didn't advance the real plot at all
>Archer still in a coma so another season will be a dream
>literally 2 seasons that can not and will not matter.
>It wasn't even funny or interesting like Vice

>i think adam reed is stuck in a contract
Looks that way. It seems like he wants to do something different with all the changes he keeps making.

Isn't he still playing a tranny on that show?

>i cringe

no, you don't

>>refers to pam as a he

Confirmed weak homo

>This show made it to season 7
wew. I shouldn't be surprised. Just look at Simpsons.

Creator wanted to end the show at season 8. Network wanted 10 seasons. He said he agreed because he "found a way to make it interesting", which I guess now just means 2 seasons of a gimmicky dream sequence until the actual final season.