Question to amerianons...

Question to amerianons. Is the anger expressed by the media and liberals towards Trump roughly the same level that was directed towards Bush and previous conservative presidents or is it on a whole new level?

It's on a whole new level. Trump is literally Hitler. Bush was an idiotic neocon who loved Jesus and Israel. The media could report Bush positively. Also right wing media outside of Breitbart hates Trump too.

New level. The Bush family is so integral a part of the ruling elites that the media can only really superficially attack them. Trump is not, and in fact stands to disrupt the ruling elite, so the media attacks hard.

It's unlike anything fathomable.... Trump had to fight against every political party, including his own.... the media.... social media including Facebook, Twitter... Search engines including Google and Bing..... It's unfuckingbelievable.

so the outrage towards when Bush was in power or running was never comparable? Or Raegan or Nixon if you are old enough to remember them? Why do you think this is?

Kek. Don't listen to these faggots. Bush recieved much worse. Only after he became president, though. When he was running everything was still comfy and we still had sort of a national identity rather than just being a cesspit.

completely new level
the era of politically correctness, SJW's, social media, and 3rd wave feminism have made the liberal masses extremely triggerable

Whole new level

Melenials

This. That's the thing. The last Republican before W. was his daddy who really wasn't that bad. Tbh we didn't know how good we had it. Our last two presidents have been two of the shittiest fucks in history. Obama a little less so but he only looks good in comparison with Bush's clusterfuck. Now we have Hillary "Rotten" Clinton and Trump the meme. We're so fucked.

Bush was a shit president who was as lazy and pathedtic as bill he deserved it

The country is very very divided right now. I hate using that because it's a big buzzword this election, but it's true. Everybody hates everybody else, and I mean hates. Nobody was telling everybody in hearing how glad they were when the hippies got shot protesting Vietnam or whatever. The anger between blacks and whites was one thing, and between men and women one thing, but these days people base their whole lives and identities on this shit, and so much more. You don't have three or four big divisions, you have hundreds, and nobody is sure who's side they're on anymore. It's not JUST about Trump, and it's not JUST about Hillary on the other side. The candidates this election have become more symbols than people, and the abnormally large amount of anger the average person is holding is transplanted directly onto them.

And it sure doesn't help that king nigger and all the politicians and media are pushing it further and further into more absurdly hateful reaches every day.

Its next level autism.

Bush sr was quite well liked and was expected to win reelection in 92 until slick willie made him look silly at a debate. Ronnie was well liked by pretty much eveyone during his presidency and won by the largest landslide in modern political history back in 84. Nixon was well liked and seen as a "law and order" candidate who stood up to the commies at kent state until watergate happened. Funnily enough I remember reading shillary was kicked off the watergate investigation back then for ethics violations. Kek.

So yeah what we're seeing with trump is unprecedented levels of shilling and butthurt. But republicans as a whole have been shit on by the MSM and hollywood since the end of the reagan years. Fun fact, ever republican candidate to run for office since bob dole has been compared to hitler. Bob dole by a newspaper reporter, George bush by fucking everyone (search "bush hitler"), john mccain by madonna, mittens by Bill kike Mahr, and donald trump by the entire MSM.

Part of this, however, could be because democrats have always VASTLY outnumbered republicans dating back to the party's founding.

America has been a very conservative nation in the past.
Only in the last 10 or so years has it become predominantly liberal. I think they are threaten that if the Republicans retain power, we'll go back to being a nation of racist white bible thumpers. What's done has been done. Niether Trump or Sup Forums is going to stop fags from marrying, or whores chasing nigger cocks.
All we can try to do is stop the Islamic caliphate reaching global proportions. But the elites will stop at nothing to get it. They want that one world government so they can microchip us and turn us into their slaves.

Why try to stop Islam if you have nothing worth defending anymore?

We still have our individual lives and the lives of our families to defend, you fucking defeatist faggot.

Because Islam is a fucked up way to live.
They are barbaric animals who cut your penis if they think you've been fapping.
Also I don't like the idea of having to wake up at dawn every morning while some faggot starts chanting prayers through a megaphone.
Fuck muslims. Fuck them and everyone who defends them.

A list of relatively mundane changes fitting on a single screen is dystopian? I looked at his website last week for the first time and was surprised how little there is to any presidential candidate's policy list. I'm constantly flabbergasted at how msm can push obvious untruths. Of course many normies will just accept this at face value. I'll show you a dystopian campaign:
>My policies:
>cut off power and water to population
>kill everyone whose SS number is divisible by 3
>open child fighting pits and force parents to watch
>build wall along entirety of US
>accept human ears as exchange for gold

You should run for Chancellor. I love that platform.

>MAKE GERMANY HUNS AGAIN

He is getting a favor in getting attacked, it gives him publicity. The worst thing they can do is not acknowledge their existence.

Islam devours everything. You will lack a sense of identity from your culture. Sure things may not be going as well as you want in the USA, but you still have things to look back on which you learned like the creation of the USA.

You'd be a fool to give that up.