youtube.com/watch?v=LePUI6e-blY&list=PL4AgcWr73lCyVOhDGV7l7Bk_GhnpZ3MHe&index=1
youtube.com/watch?v=d732rPkjqOU&t=2503s
youtube.com/watch?v=KS98pUd7Cbg
youtube.com/watch?v=BD-YZbeajeY
youtube.com/watch?v=cfmUdL55x7k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No one knows what the fuck you're talking about

This

Plebs. You guys don't know about true video essay kino?
youtube.com/watch?v=_Iwea41ua0Y
This is just ONE of his many.

>tfw i spent a day bingewatching this guy

I'm not a faggot, so no, I don't watch video essays.

tfw this guy is wondercuck, politically speaking:
youtube.com/watch?v=LePUI6e-blY&list=PL4AgcWr73lCyVOhDGV7l7Bk_GhnpZ3MHe&index=1
youtube.com/watch?v=d732rPkjqOU&t=2503s

Yikes...

>Dude I watch a youtube brit with a reddit nose lmao

OP is a fucking fag. People that watch this shit are under the age of 18

>paying attention to a british person

K E K
EKE
K E K

congrats on discovering a youtube channel with some value.
but how does this kill the nerdwriter?

He reviews films women can't understand through the lens of history, which they also can't understand. Are you women?

iv watched his review of braveheart and the patriot, and at no point he adresses the fact that these two film are 10/10 kino because it shows mel gibson literaly choping down thousands of brits while intense screaming for 2h40 minute each.

he just mumbles in his shitty subhuman rotten mouthed accent about muh historical accuracy, if you dont know what i'm talking about here you are either a brits, a woman or a cuck or maybe all three combined

Idk i mean he did criticize kingdom of heaven for being politically correct and portraying the West as blood thirsty savages and the Muslims as noble ppl with honor.
That review actually was one of his better ones.

On the other hand he hates Mel...
I was actually a huge fan of his until he started hating on apocalypto.

It seems to me he is somewhat red pilled historically but he is a fucking Pleb when it comes to film.

Yea he is obviously biased when it comes to brits.
All his Mel Gibson reviews are wrong.

Like i could forgive him for his patriot review which was very meh and just basically a rehash of Braveheart.
I could even forgive him for hating on Braveheart considering he is a Brit.

But apocalypto? Only a fucking Pleb would hate on that film.

He's not reviewing the historical accuracy not the kino, nigger

honestly he is allright, at explaining like the subplot with the historical accuracy and it's always interresting.

but trashing movie like apocalypto or braveheart, like we know they are not accurate that's the whole point you take a story and you make it better by actualising it.

it's basic logic but he seems unable to comprehend it, and just trash the movie as a whole.

>Yea he is obviously biased when it comes to brits

He's Scottish you dumb fat cow.

This doesn't kill Nerdwriter. It's an objectively better channel, sure, but it lacks the liberal-arts wide net of subject matter, digestible video length and well-tailored mass appeal aesthetic of Nerdwriter videos.

This is what kills Nerdwriter:
youtube.com/watch?v=KS98pUd7Cbg
youtube.com/watch?v=BD-YZbeajeY

His argument is (rightfully) that you can still have a film with dramatic weight without sacrificing accuracy.

If Mel wanted to make a movie about Aztecs, he should've made it about Aztecs. Not splicing them with Mayans. The anachronisms are literally like having Shakespeare use Facebook.

>deep throats MLK's cock like a typical Brit
>keeps going on about muh slavery
>pretty surface level knowledge about history presented in his videos

The Nerdwriter parody was perfect but the Every Frame one missed the mark, not even Breen can touch Based Fincher.

>also points out that Kingdom of Heaven is anti-Christian propaganda that unfairly paints Templars as complete villains and Saracens wholly as noble

But ignore that so you can make up your own narrative.

My problem with him is that he only nitpicks aspects with some movies.

Like with Gladiator he actually admits that most of the plot is made up and didn't happen but he dismisses like a minor thing, and that is still is his favorite movie.
Or with Saving Private Ryan only the first 20 minutes being historically accurate.

But with apocalypto, Mel has his actors speak Yucatec Mayan and he bitches about some fucking pig noise FFS.

He should just admit he still butthurt at Mel Gibson for doing Braveheart.

Every Scot alive should be pissed at Mel's depiction of them. That shitty movie has all the historical accuracy of a fucking Transformers movie. If you seriously like it you should literally murder yourself. That's not hyperbole, you need to die.

In any case who the fuck is NerdWriter?.

It sounds like shit.

>having a strong opinion about something he hasn't seen or heard of
This is the epitome of your average Sup Forums poster.

>people assuming you should just 'know' about youtube 'celebrity' culture

Based Mel. Fuck kikes. Hacksaw Ridge was a great movie. XD!!!

The title is just clickbait m8. It doesn't assume you know him, but rather b8s you to look him up and maybe check him out. How new are you?

Don't worry, Nickypoo has always had shit taste
youtube.com/watch?v=cfmUdL55x7k

>b8s
>m8
>how new are you

>haha if I pretend to laugh really hard and post a funny reaction image, no one will notice how hurt I am and that I have zero arguments haha

He always said being historically accurate with the setting and details is more important than the story being true. He absolutely loved Master and Commander even though it was fiction for that reason.

Imagine being so pathetic that you defend a jewtube e-celeb on Vietnamese rice forums.

>we're so mad at distortions of history that we will make distortions of our own
Lel. Jew this jew that. You're no better.

Youtube personalities that use animated cartoon avatars in their videos are always complete shit tier reddit. Just read some actual essays on film you ADD degenerates

Recommend some film essays esse.

I remember when this guy was just that one fag on the Loading Bar. How times have changed.

Can someone tell me who Nerdwriter is?

>can someone tell me how to use google in 2017?