LYNCHINGS

I used to like Paul F.

Now I know he's a pleb.

Thanks, Lynch!

Post your favorite Lynchings so far!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Ya1a-2R6o0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can we all agree that Wally is in fact an actor playing their dead son?

ga- i mean, jay

lol internet tough guy

What a pleb

molly... molly l-looks like a dude tho

wahhhhhh
it's not a rehash of the original show
and actually something that's evolved! wahhhhhhhhh

This is the worst scene out of all 34 episodes including james song

paul f thompkins was literally some of the shittiest taste ever, i have no idea why he runs in circles with people with actually talent.

for instance. see if you can make it 2 minutes into this. he made pre-anti-trumper Tim Heidecker completely unfunny.

youtube.com/watch?v=4Ya1a-2R6o0

I wish "Molly" would tone down "her" heart rate... to zero beats per minute.

That scene was the best pleb filter ever.

he probably serves himself additional helping of dishonest kino

he fills his mind with the equivalent of mental comfort food and he is obese and flatulent in the conceptual sense

making him watch unprocessed lynch would be like making a fatty eat raw vegan

>evolved
How does a lolsorandum scene of michael cera doing an ironically bad brando impression mean the show has evolved? I mean I agree with that sentiment, but that scene sure as hell isn't representative of it

well yeah, he explicitly implied that with that tweet..are you dense?

>satellite television

loooooooooooool

Thats a lovely turn of phrase

found the shit eating pleb

literally fucking who

>dude bazinga lmao!

>tone down the artsy shit
This is the world we live in now.

Not one single argument in this thread explaining why this scene isn't terrible garbage.

What's artsy about Michael Cera acting like a retard?

Is pretending this scene is good some kind of spicy new meme? I can't tell who's being ironic anymore but I do know I could've done without superbad in my twin peaks

Not one explaining why it is.

it wasn't "good" but it wasn't really something outlandish for Twin Peaks..Paul F. "I Voice A Cartoon Labrador" Thompson is just a huge pleb

>make something weird and awkward
>"lol it's just artsy, lynch is a true artist, plebs just don't understand"

Whatever faggot.

Evolution doesn't necessarily mean positive... Like, are you retarded?

It definitely took me out of the show. It didn't make any sense and stuck out like a sore thumb

Paul F. Tompkins has been a known cuck, along with most people who run in the same circles as Patton Oswald

Sure whatever the scene is shit autismo

>Mr. Show? Never heard of it. Does it come on TV Land?

pleb detected :^)

one for Star Wars please

Literally who

>Evolve: develop gradually, especially from a simple to a more complex form.
dude michael cera lmao its art you justdungeddid XD LYNCHED

Found the cuck pleb that has shit for brains. It was easily one of the best scenes and youd know that if you werent such a faggot

>hey Annie, Garmonbozinga!

You don't have any legs to stand on to call anyone anything considering you're too retarded to know what evolution means. I be you unironically think that devolution is a real word

It was Family Guy tier.

It's an evolution of James character, specifically a degeneration.

He disliked Thief as well.

where did this theory come from?

>haha mom look Im pretending to be retarded on the internet
When does summer school start?

This poster is guaranteed to be mentally incapable of owning a driver's license

You seem awfully upset over a show that you should have known was going to be bizarre. Maybe you should save yourself some pain and stop watching or clicking on these threads.

It fits in along with all the other scenes in Missing Pieces, like the 2x4 scene
If you didn't watch Missing Pieces or one of the fanedits you weren't prepared for season 3

you don't have to watch it edgelord

>dude michael cera lmao its art you justdungeddid XD LYNCHED

I like I said none of this shit of the sort, yet you're putting words in my mouth you're so upset. Evolution doesn't always equal a positive change. That's a fact. All I pointed out was that's it's retarded to thinking that a show, 25 years later, is going to be exactly the same without evolving.

Are you michael ceras mom? Why are you attacking every post that points out how goofy the scene was?

>wahh I want muh comfy that Reddit promised me twin peaks is! Wtf is this shit?!

It shows, kiddo

>simple to more complex
Stop, that's not what evolution means or implies

Because you're Reddit

>Stop, that's not what evolution means or implies
blame American education and "Intelligent Design" fags

>When does summer school start?
Maybe you should ask your mother, because you clearly still need to learn what evolution is. And notice, how I've never said whether or not I thought that scene was good. Also, nice try at accusing me of be a samefag

Who? FUCKING WHO?

I can sense a lot of anger buried in that garbled english. Why are you so intent on pretending stating something has evolved has anything but positive connotations? It was a dumb scene, stop obsessing and move on

how can you dislike Thief? It's pure kino. This literally who faggot has the worst taste.

>this word doesn't mean it's literal definition because I say so
Call for help

As awkward as that scene was, it was entertaining and paid off in the end. The only people who think its bad are the Reddit generation who 'le cringe kys drink bleach' at everything.

>wahhhhhh
it's not a rehash of the original show
and actually something that's become worse! wahhhhhhhhh
Lmao is that actually what you're pretending you were implying? This is shockingly sad

That is not the literal definition of evolution, Darwin is rolling in his grave.
Please stop spreading fake news.

Untrue

Arguably humans losing useless organs is an evolution from more to less complex

the people that didn't like that scene are the same type of plebs that skipped episodes of season 2 when they watched for the first time

>Shitty pretentious show comes back and is still shitty.

Kek, im not surprised. the only arguements in its defense is calling someone pleb because there are no logical arguements for it.

>I can sense a lot of anger buried in that garbled english
God forbid my keyboard is dying and keys stop working occasionally. And I'm not angry at all.
>Why are you so intent on pretending stating something has evolved has anything but positive connotations?
Why are you so intent on denying basic facts. Evolution doesn't equate to specifically positive change. That's a fact. You are denying basic fact.

And I didn't once defend that scene. I haven't even talked about that scene. My original comment was about the new Twin Peaks in general. I think a better question is, why are you putting words in my mouth? That comes off as more as someone that's angry, to put words in my mouth just so they can feel like they're winning an argument.

>tfw I liked everything this season so far

Found the cuck

I really wish I could find the original video of that.
The fan who gave him her panties was pretty qt too.

he's faggot with shit taste

Cool argument. Typical faux intellectual

Typical true retard.

this is OC i came up with when i was watching it

> plush curtained hollywood screening room
> mysterious powerful movie mogul spits out coffee and points to a picture of Micheal Cerra in a deep monotonous voice...
>THIS IS THE BOY

really this is what happened

I don't know. I thought it was funny. The original peaks had these scenes here and there that didn't really add to the plot but they were amusing. I had the same initial reaction - "What the fuck are we doing here?" but then I remembered there were moments like this in the original run. Plus, when Truman walks away finally, he gives his head a little shake and he grimaces like "ugh, that was uncomfortable"- the way most of us are probably did in response to "Wally."

I laughed at the sheer ridiculousness of the scene, I guess. I didn't mind it.

One poster hère said it fits in with Missing Pieces which I haven't seen, but even on its own, it wasn't entirely out of place for the series. I'm reminded of like, some of the Dick Tremaine stuff from the original run - and the Lucy / Andy plot lines have always been played for goofiness and comic relief.

based

>it wasn't really something outlandish for Twin Peaks
Not outlandish for the original Twin Peaks, but this is completely unlike the original Twin Peaks in tone.

>and paid off in the end.
how?

Truman's reaction

You're a moron or you have a really bad memory.

literally never heard of this guy

Thank you lynch for the pleb filter.

weird quirky shit fit the original Twin Peaks because of the the overall aesthetic (color scheme, Angelo music, the look of film over digital, etc), Season 3 doesn't have any of that so it comes off as excessively awkward and meaningless.

This. Lynch gave us a kino with plebtraps to keep the normies at bay

ah, I see what you're saying now
well, I think they're trying to slowly ease back into the feel of the original, as Coop begins to piece himself back together
whether that works, well, your mileage may vary

DUDE CRUSHED PENNIES LMAO

it's funny

Literally who?

I'm glad you understood what I was saying and didn't just yell at me for being a pleb.
I didn't even dislike the scene, but I understand why people did and I find a little insane that people can laud it but then turn around and shit on season two and the scene with James singing.
Lynch was told to tone it down by ABC, but did he need retain creative control? After all he did write the James song.

Truth.

James was always cool

It was showing that Andy and Lucy's son is trying to be a rebel and just riding around like James on his motorcycle but hes just as much a dipshit as his parents. It was a funny scene in a funny Lynch way.

only 14 year old girls are so proud of their shit opinions that they say "fight me"

>autistic shells of people can't recognize joshing around
will wonders never cease

James was cool 95% of the time. The song was shit and he didn't skedaddle when he found out the rich girl was insane, he let her get him into more shit

Normies, when will they learn?

>protecting internet girls you'll never meet
she's not going to come out of the computer and fuck you

>that desperate deflection

The song was cool you pleb.
James is 100% cool, he's the savior of Twin Peaks.

too bad about that go kart accident