Sup Forums dreams

Does Sup Forums ever have dreams about actors / actresses. I just woke up from one.

>be me at a local con
>meet sophie turner there hit it off and become friends
>we decide to leave the con and go to a grocery store
>she starts signing autographs there for some reason gets annoyed
>we leave and are in my car
>im playing mr nice guy cuz im in a relationship
>sophie puts her head on my shoulder
>oh shit.jpg
>we start to make out
>realize im madly in love with her
>run into girlfriend but dont tell her
>make out with sophie outside in the rain
>im finally happy this is the best
>wake up in my boring bed next to my boring girlfriend in my boring house
>go back to sleep hoping to escape back into the arms of my true love sophie
>dream nothing
>finally get out of bed and google her
>turns out ive been dream cucked by a jonas brother
Feels bad man.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I had a dream last night where I was at the fairground. Maisie was at the strength tester giving the lever an absolute beating. She had this huge, heavy, oversized wooden mallet which she was swinging down with impressive strength. I watched her get really into it, striking harder each time. With every blow the puck got closer and closer to the bell. I was in the crowd cheering her on, imploring her to hit it harder and harder. After a particularly big swing fell just short, we all thought she'd given up. She was panting, and sweat was running down her face and neck. But then she grasped the hammer tightly, and swung it back over her shoulders for a final bash. We began cheering as loud as ever. She stuck out her chest, spread her legs, and breathed in. With a yell she swung the hammer down. But suddenly, in place of the lever, I found myself lying there, stark naked, my cock and balls directly in the impact zone. I screamed as the bell dinged and the hammer pulverised my dick and bollocks into a fine paste.

I woke up with a rock solid erection, my trembling body splattered with cum.

shit thread
sage and hide

Thank you user, bravo

>Thought that was Faye Reagan in the OP
Funnily enough, once had a dream Faye Reagan gave me a blowjob. She used a bit too much teeth and took a bit of skin off my penis. Thankfully Pamela Anderson was there to patch it up for me.

I have regular sex dreams about Jennifer Garner.

She's the only one.

i once had a dream about emilia clarke having a gangbang with lots and lots of men. it was straight out of a hardcoregangbang scene, or a japanese video. woke up and fapped before i forgot the details. easily the best sex dream i've ever had.

only about my ex
kill me

I had a dream where Keanu Reeves is training me to be his replacement so he can retire.

I've been in a nightmare for 5 years and I can't seem to wake from it

>waking up with a renewed longing to hold your ex

Interesting related thread. Bump.

I dreamt I was friends with the actors from Riverdale the other night, and sometimes have done the same with other actors, but really they don't serve much of a meaningful purpose in the dream. They're just like another of my normal friends.

>sneak into felicity jones' house
>start torturing her to get some info
>threaten to cut her foot tendon
>"but user, you're supposed to lick my feet, not cut them!"
>suddenly she grabs my knife and cuts her throat

I had a semi-lucid dream with anne hathaway once. We were inside this exotic room with curtains all around us, she was entirely naked over the canopy bed, like a giant bed covered of red silk sheets and there she was, resting with her perky tits

I actually laid down over her and started sucking her tits. Woke up almost instantly, my boxers all filled with cum

One of my best dreams for sure

I had a threesome with my wife and Kate Upton in a dream once. Bretty gud dream.

god she's ugly

that third one, thats me

no

>lusting after slag jean

are you a bong?

Had a sex dream about my waifu once, closest thing to female contact of my life

why are gingers so ugly?

I don't have dreams anymore and that's the way I like it. Too much of an alcohol to remember them anymore. It's great for me because I used to have nightmares pretty frequently.

I once had a dream about Donald Trump, former star of television show The Apprentice (to name just one of his acting credits).

Based Donald, he's like Freddy Kruger but insted of killing people he fucks them.

this one has popped up a few times

I've had lucid dreams of WWE Diva's,a lot of times it was Carmella (pic related).

I have had dreams where I am posting on Sup Forums

I had a dream once that I won the mega ball and bought a house next to KStew in California. She approached me one day and spit in my face yelling that n*ggers weren't allowed to live next to her.

Sophie Turner > Famke Janssen

homo

>calling someone gay for having different taste

American teenager detected

>have a dream where i fist fucked gal gadot while a rope chokes her as i tell her how shit wonder woman is and isreal

>have a dream with katheryn winnick puts on an SS uniform and beats me up and dominates me, ruining my asshole

Who is this semen demon?

>Does Sup Forums ever have dreams about actors / actresses.
All the time with pic related.

I had a dream about Kristen Stewart once. We were just hanging out, joking around...nothing sexual about it at all. It was like she was my younger sister that I had known my entire life...none of that friendzone crap. I have never felt happier.

Who is this?

Natalia Starr

The only way to tell a dream and not sound like a boring narcissist is to tell it like a novel. Very few people know how.

>that autistic goblin
>semen demon

boards.Sup Forums.org/hr/thread/2899035#2902935#

Bro

had a couple dreams about sophie turner. got to sniff her feet in one. was pretty nice desu.

Only Rooney Mara, I think. Maybe her sister too one time.

I dream about male actors way more. I recently had a dream starring Brad Pitt that was pretty cool.