Argentina is better than Brazil

>Argentina is better than Brazil

>I care about new world countries and their mongrelized people

Says the cockroach.

EL ARGITIANO LA PERRO MESTIZO

turkey is unironically a better place to live than any latin american country

t. mehmet.
Chile argentina and uruguay have better HDI and fewer muslims.
I'd take them any day of the week

"no"

>turkey is unironically a better place to live than any latin american country

Made me think

better than brazil and mexico that is for sure

t.pedro

How does Brazil even have internet? Where do you Br posters even live. Are there non scrap metal shack houses in Brazil? Where do u live?

All those muhammedis in latin america why they don't go to turkey instead?

this post is so ignorant

On all levels, brazil is better than argentina.

They are all proxies. I've been to Brazil and there's no internet and no one speaks English.

>relevancy?
>territory?
>demography?

Hmm, yes it is as I thought. There has to be something we can do to help real suffering Brazilians though.

You know it.

How exactly someone makes a proxy without internet acess? can i get a north korean proxy then?

Climate-wise, I agree.

They hack the mainframe with a java decrypter and reverse the polarity on the router to send an infrasonic signal

>I Invented It starts playing

In some categories, Argentina is better than Brazil
In other categories, Brazil is better than Argentina
But generally speaking, Argentina is better

not really, i have the feel we live in a perpetual equilibrium of whos the worse and whos the best, sometimes is one, sometimes is the other.....we kinda live in this inertia since the XIX century

no

which is whiter, south brazil or southern argentina?

yes

maybe

neither, the comparision is like dividing by zero, you dont get anywhere and create a black hole in the process

but you can flip the fraction, and divide argentine by brazil instead. which one is zero? it should be on top. .

i dunno, no one here really know anything about math desu.....or geography, or history, or politics.....or how to read