Another Orc attack, Aragorn

>Another Orc attack, Aragorn...
>Orc attacks are going to be part of our daily lives for years to come, we should learn to live with it

It would be racist to do anything

>Orcs were kings once...

ORC LIVES MATTER

If they just welcomed the orcs with open arms they wouldn't have started killing them, it's their own fault really.

Muslims are not orcs....

Tolkien actually toyed with the idea of a grimdark sequel detailing the decline of Gondor where the youth started to sympathize with orcs.

Aragorn: Cede your ground, Cede your ground! Sons of Gondor, of Rohan, my brothers! I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. The day has come when the oppression of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, it is this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields, when the patriarchy comes crashing down! It is this day! This day we yield! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you *kneel, Men of the West!*

Yeah, then didn't bother because he realised he'd be writing A Song of Ice and Fire.

Yeah, orcs are inherently savage whereas Muslims actively choose to be extremist retards.

>melkor made the orcs like that, goy! it's not their fault!

>Our thoughts and atheist prayers go to the victims of Gondor.

This analogy would be better if you mentioned the part where an international coalition of Gondor and Rohan periodically slaughters hundreds of thousands of orcs in their homelands in order to steal their mithril. This spiral of hate breeds orcs that distrust and strive to strike back at the men of the west.

While the elves of rivendale laugh.

those poor orcs are only fleeing from the tyranny of Sauron, we should let them live in our lands

Why didn't the humans just get together and sing songs and have a candlelight vigil or something? Giving in to hate and violence is exactly what the orcs wanted them to do.

(you)

>rivendale
>dale

The race of man must let the orcs in to rape and kill to pay for the injustices done to the orcs

you seem confused. even if you could demonstrate that terrorism is purely a result of western meddling, it still wouldn't happen in the west at nearly the same rate if they weren't allowed in.

maybe Gondor shouldn't have destabilized those orc countries

A minority of disturbed orcs are misinterpreting the beautiful teachings of Sauron

Mordor is the Kingdom of Peace you bigots