Racism is social divide for poor people

Racism is social divide for poor people.

I don't know any wealthy people in my country that I would call "Racist".

Other urls found in this thread:

thetimes.co.uk/article/how-clever-people-hide-their-racist-views-t78r99gqfkn
lemonde.fr/enquetes/article/2017/11/28/les-terreurs-brunes-du-grand-ouest_5221259_1653553.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Intelligent people are just as likely to hold racist views as less intelligent people, but are better at concealing their prejudices, a study suggests.

thetimes.co.uk/article/how-clever-people-hide-their-racist-views-t78r99gqfkn

Fuck off Achmed

>Another explanation could be that while they see equality as an ideal, it is not one that they would be prepared to make social or financial sacrifices for.

It requires literally no sacrifices you massive idiot.

>I don't know any wealthy people in my country that I would call "Racist".

>I don't know any wealthy people

I fixed that for you.

Yes it does.

A person might in principle agree that Blacks deserve same status and treatment as Whites, but in practice he'd prefer them to stay out of his country because large amount of Blacks tends to increase crime and violence levels.

philip (duke) seems to be a super racist tho

No, marginalization and ignorance tends to increase crime and violence levels. The suggestion that melanin influences behaviour is nothing but irrational.

Wouldn't be racism if the wealthy didn't import other races for political/capital reasons.

The rich generally have higher status and a place in polite society.

Expressing racist sentiment is a low-status thing to do, not acceptable in polite society.

The poor, who are low-status and not accepted in polite society anyway, can more freely express racist sentiment, than can the rich, whose status and social position could be jeopardised by it.

It is quite simple.

Don't mistake civility for an absence of racism

Nah, he's just having banter. I seriously doubt there is any actual hatred there Tojo.

RARE

How did you formulate this hypothesis?

>marginalization and ignorance tends to increase crime and violence levels
t. non white in a white country

Maybe in your country? Here in my experience it is the complete opposite

Every rich kid i have ever known was very racist and quite openly racist, i mean the business school/law school/marketing etc, the golden youth, yuppies and jewish people types. Especially in private.
And every time far righters get arrested like when they beat up a guy the other month it ends up being the well-dressed rich kids too
like this lemonde.fr/enquetes/article/2017/11/28/les-terreurs-brunes-du-grand-ouest_5221259_1653553.html

Poor people on the other hand usually are very much into rap, "street culture", antiracism and so on

>low IQ and higher testosterone doesmt make people violent

Blacks are literal chimpanzees that bring nothing but destruction wherever they go.

>I don't know any wealthy people in my country that I would call "Racist"

Lol that is so false.

Only poor stupid people are actually racist.

It helps the rich make more money, historically.

These. We have relatively low amount of these apes in Finland but I happen to live in one of the poorest areas here and they cause a lot of problems and smell bad. I've been mugged by them twice too.

Fuck niggers.

>. The suggestion that melanin influences behaviour is nothing but irrational.
intelligence does influence behaviour

No, historically fascism took root in the urban elite and the middle classes. Literally just had a course about this last week.

Yes, but melanin has nothing to do with intelligence.

>skin color is the only difference between blacks and us

Brown hands typed this post

RARE

So you're saying every white person is hard working and intelligent? *doubt*

With adversity comes the self-preservation instinct. It's just natural. Rich people don't need to feel concerned, they can pay taxesm, they have the money. But the poor will think twice whome they give the little they have.

>Race is just melanin

no

>So you're saying every white person is hard working and intelligent? *doubt*
More hardworking than you, Mehmet.