HAPPENING muslim says to all muslims destroy France

itv.com/news/2016-07-29/islamic-states-amaq-news-agency-releases-video-showing-french-attacker-urging-all-muslims-to-destroy-france/

kebab with kek sauce

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Dk9z3ECEbso?t=30
twitter.com/vsevolod_tk/status/758753801679491072
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shidd... Poor Francė.

that country is getting seriously keked damn.. why those mudslims doing it, do they have shit in head? .. I mean we have jobs, hobbies, playing games, listen to music, get smashed, smash..
>mudslims just reloading ak47, shooting targets, beheadin, the bomb has been planted, sudoku, allah kekbar

Good.

xd u guys laughing but these happenings gonna kill us by the 2017

Why doesnt Germany have Arab migrants?

come on dude
not ALL Muslims are being called to destroy France

Psychologically impaired, the lunatics in ISIS brainwash these dudes while they are children to the point where they cant function beyond ISIS's imperative which is expand Islam by force, what you are seeing is a mindless slave.

>implying britbongs arent next
>Implying france isnt just the first of europe to fall to the caliphate.

I can't wait until all those beady-eyed Anglos in London get taken over. Greedy pigs have it coming.

went to disneyland this week in paris.
i tought i was in the middle east. im getting depressed from this.

france is already dead tho

Really? I want to go with my gf in September. Is the Park full of Muslims? It's pretty expensive so I thought they can't afford it.

eh wat?

the fuck are you talking about?

>Eurodisney

kek, i just realized

Because its already full of roaches.

>be Sup Forumstard
>be muslim
>be turkroach

kek, the perfect combo for a complete retard.

Fuck Sadiq Khanistan.

France is cancer, so good riddance.

>Germans
>not arabs

>first, Romans want to destroy us
>then moors
>then English"""men"""
>then, Spaniards
>Austrians, krautz from the """H""" """R""" """E"""
>krautz from the German Empire
>from the 3rd Reich
>now, arabs want to genocide us, AGAIN

Ramsey Bolton and 20 good men could destroy France at this point.
I give two dozen Jihadi's 8/1 odds.

not just isis..they donit in the whole middle east..and you know...9/11 was 15 years ago....a whole new generation was raised to hate the west and knows nothing else

wow, rude

This board is full of edgy kids or ?

Als würden die Eintritt zahlen müssen...die haben ihre vorläufigen Ausweise und zahlen damit gar keinen Eintritt

i have never seen your shitty combination of norway and sweden and denmark flag you fakin faraon

well..looks like we found our new jews

why doggo is angery?

reiche
but you can basically protect your self with trowhing axeman right?

because im mad pupper and dotn want to fkin die at hihg speed, heck

We died many times. The last 70 peaceful years were an anomaly in our history.

Stop speaking this cuck language, this is english speaking board.

No, I just really hate France. You have done nothing impressive since that one Corsican died, you've only steadily supported the mongrelization of Europe and fapping to your long gone glory days. You language is hideous and your attitude stinks. At least the Germans have an excuse.

>your language is hideous and your attitude stinks

RIGHT IN THE FEELS :^(

>at least the Germans have an excuse

They don't.

>conquered most of Yurop
>dismantled HRE
>escalated a political shitshow in the Balkans into a fucking World War
>twas all for Alsace-Lorraine
>have the biggest army in Yurop
>still export arms
>still a nuclear power
Francs are THE blood-thirstiest of all Europeans. They had it knocked out of them by WWI. Why the ever-loving fuck would piss them off?

Ze blinken leiten aus ticken tocken

Reminder that every single war-related word in English is french in origin.

>They don't.
Yes they do, they've been indoctrinated by a system that you supported after being BTFO'd in war. They have an excuse, and you don't.

>your language is hideous and your attitude stinks
we are talking the bastard child of the french language on this site

So terrorists have an excuse ? They wuz indoctrinated by religions n shiiiiet ?

even mouth covered women

>English
>not a cuck language

I want them to think we're warmonger animals, not gay ass muslim lovers

Faroe Islands are beautiful. I'd love to go there.

As for France... Any part of me that ever had some romantic notion of visiting that place was lost along with Paris.

That's because you're a sucker that fell for the Paris meme. You want to go to Venice.

Frank, you need to cut of resources to no-go zones. Treat it like debt and start with the smallest areas first. Seize or turn away any halal food being shipped in. This will start a movement while it weakens them. There are no police in no-go zones.

How powerful would it be if all of the french muslims responded with "no"?

I'd rather go to Venice. France has never particularly appealed to me, but now I find it revolting.

First lesson : DON'T. VISIT. FUCKING. PARIS.

It's not France, it's not the "Spirit of France", it's just a multicultural shithole.

Don't visit cities with more than 50K inhabitants

Not as powerful as them apostating en masse.

This happens on a Friday which has been typical Happening days lately.

FUCK YES!

I have no power, no authority, user.

>mfw muslims will conquer Europe in my lifetime

omg rare flag

Yeah I'd rather get out in the country and meet real people. I could just go to San Francisco if I wanted to step in human turds on the sidewalk.

Every day is Happening day.

>muslims
>conquering Europe

So with every attack are people getting angrier or more cucked?

With the #IllRideWithYou and #YouAintNoMuslimBruv it's hard to tell.

The people have the power. This is the next great revolution of France. Taking the country back for the people.

Make flyers. Get organized.

youtu.be/Dk9z3ECEbso?t=30

It's time for the French to take care of themselves because nobody else will.

They will only get us angry and they will cry as they were during algeria independance war.

Muslims don't want us to lose our patience.
We buttfucked Moors, Egyptians, Algerians, Tunisians, Moroccans, we can do it again

What have generation identitaire said about this so far?

Yes! Waken the sleeping giant. The whole world will support you. The people of the world anyway.

with every attack there are at least 3 groups of people:

1) oh shit we are dead
2) lmao nothing is happening those media are just clickbaiting
3)this shit was all fun and clickbait, but with increasing odds, etc, general happenings we should be angry

Islamists mistake patience, kindness, civility and mercy for weakness.

Can summer be over now please ?

And #3 will be the first to strike back.

We must take the country back from the people. French people are just brainwashed leftist and every people who's a little right wing is described as inbred dumb ass.

People think the same as politicians and media even if they're trying to convince themselves they're dissident.

This country is doomed

They don't mistake them, they exploit them

you mericunts deal with your russian spy Trumpet that fag will just make it even worse not mentioning that your country was complete shithole now its more a fkin hamburger-shooting-8thdimension-pile-of-shit

We will come liberate you if necessary friend.

You're the same. You can't do shit

Trump will fix this. Kek is with us

unleash your knives and pokeballs, find those islamist pikatchus and be the king of pokéman

iktf

It's the same here. They use the inbred redneck meme and idiots think they are rebelling by supporting the corporate establishment.

Dude if what has happened in the last 12 months in your country happened here there would have been Muslims being killed in the streets.

what if there is ISIS-chan where all the turbans post dank memes and keks, imagine the threads - post some god damn titles.. YLYL taliban, quints will be next happening etc

I want to see the fire of the French again. It starts with you. The Islamists have already stepped way over the line in your country. Once you nearly conquered the whole continent. It starts here. I love you French Bros.

they dont need to kill anybody to reach this goal

I guess it's the same everywhere in the west. Their plan seems perfect and I don't see how to counter it.
"no"

There would have been damage control from the politicians and the media, some "not all muslims" propaganda, a lot of "being united is the best answer" and "if we hate muslims daesh win" on twitter. All hate against muslims would be political exploitation by those disgusting right wing inbreeds.
What am I supposed to do ? I'm only allowed to fight muslims in other countries

No there wouldn't. The English were apathetic before it was even cool. You would've seen an attack, moped on home, drowned your family then committed suicide with an illegally obtained sharpened spoon.

Disclosure notice: I am a Muslim.

Perhaps it is brainwashing, but I do not believe it is due to the credulity of being a child. The area where ISIS is from is of toxicity to the highest degree, that no matter what cockroach spray you use, the cockroaches come back.

The ISIS narrative that is religiously based is a guise, at least that is how I perceive it. They invoke emotions, such as, "woe is me, I was jailed inhumanely or torture by an oppressive dictator or regime" then jump to an instruction which makes little sense, "this is p's fault, purge them by q religious reason." There rationale to cause suffering to others is not justified, whether based on cherry picked religious statements, or their experiences from how they were treatment by abusive powers. The case is many [Muslim] people feel sympathy towards them. In short ISIS exploits emotions of many non-critical thinking Muslim during recruitment.

Napoleon is dead. No disrespect, I do hold some admiration of Napoleon. Just curious what can France do, the the country itself is having infighting, and turmoil to allegedly progressive laws.

inb4 anyone asks why Muslims are not doing more to stop ISIS, I run a few sites holding ISIS propaganda, if people use Tor, I make use of finding their identity via correlated timing attacks. Most of the people visiting such sites are not technically inclined, it is easy find out most of them who visit such sites. (IPs, and access times are sent to the FBI tips site.)

I love you too, brother

Get in the ear of all friends and family. Discreetly at first, then more aggressively. Convince them of who they should vote for, make them care as much as you do. You need to be a walking red-pill. You need to have confidence to back up all confrontations.

Be aggressive and urge others in your situation to be the same. If someone tells you of an event on the news, tell them WHY it is happening. Fitness is key. Don't stop and don't ever be shy. You need to demonstrate to those whose lives you influence, just how they should act by doing it.

>The case is many [Muslim] people feel sympathy towards them. In short ISIS exploits emotions of many non-critical thinking Muslim during recruitment.

How in the goddamn fuck can you empathize with people who behead and torture civilians for fun? And why is it only muslims that are somehow able to find themselves standing together with these savages?

They are cowards and stupid as shit, they don't know what they are doing, when they'll understand, they will beg for mercy and victimize themselves as they are cowards goatfuckers

>victimize themselves
They're already doing that

Big words, but you're still just sitting here on an autistic anime forum.

I made a post about it earlier, here is the video and translation

twitter.com/vsevolod_tk/status/758753801679491072

He speaks a broken french and probably has a 90 IQ like most muds here so I tried to make it a bit more understandable.
>I do this video to transmit my message
>My brothers, today the events prove that the hypocrits are unveiled
>I adress this message to all my muslim brothers: strike this country, strike the allies of the coalition, we seek the victory of Islam not the one of our own individuality
>Now, I speak to you François Hollande, I speak to you Manuel Valls, even your name is digusting sorry
>We are the decided young, you have the proof just in front of you, they are here striking your country, striking all the coalition allies
>Today the times are changing, you will suffer what our sisters and brothers suffer, we will destroy this country and rise the banner and (arabic language)
>I call all the brothers to strike this country, I call all the brothers, wake up, wake your heart
>Don't listen to the Sheitan (=devils) that whisper you things
>What do we really seek here ? What do we seek in this country ? We talk and talk ? But what do we seek in reality ?
>Don't listen, go outside, we have everything we need, we don't have excuses
>Go outside with a knife, everything, assault them, murder them in mass
>Don't deny the reality
>Info channels are here to show you the results of thousands of bombings that they send on our land
>And still we are here discussing, your eyes are dry, no tears are coming, don't you feel ashamed ?
>Wake up brothers, wake up
>Allah promised us the best reward
>Brothers, I hope this message have been clear
>Insh'Allah this message would have been heard by all ears in the world

S T E A L T H R A R E
T
E
A
L
T
H

R
A
R
E

>Get in the ear of all friends and family
I've been softly redpilling a lot of my friends and family. Even made some immigrants descendants became anti-immigration. It's really easy since a lot of people already have these thoughts but are afraid to talk about it. I've never find any problems while discussing openly redpilled subject since people can't deny the truth even if it's against their feeling.

Sadly I can't do shit against the crazy leftist because I don't talk to these kind of people in the first place. People I've been redpilling are mainly apolitical.
>Convince them of who they should vote for
Here's lie the problem, I don't believe FN would do much more than the others. They would probably make some soft law against muslims and immigrants but nothing really game changing because this would trigger "a revolution" started by the media (muh hitler, muh dictatorship, we the people, stay woke). And you can't say anything against those people because they detained the "good truth". We're the bad guys and they are the fine ones.

So what you are saying is that all muslims should be annihilated? Interesting point.

You are too dumb to understand that it is not the right moment to move, the right moment will be when they will truly start waging war but before ? The leftist (and they are numerous) will stand on our way.
btw my brother is currently in the military

>OMG IM SO SCAREEEED. OMG I WILL NOT GO OUT

THERES A MUSLIM IN A KABAB SHOP SERVING SOME PEOPLE

JUST SAW A MUSLIM WOMEN WITH HER CHILD DOING SOME SHOPPING

I DONT WANA DIE POL. HELP