Why do so many Western European posters, particularly ones from Germany, have such a fondness for this "country"...

Why do so many Western European posters, particularly ones from Germany, have such a fondness for this "country"? They really seem to be very attached to it.

It's confusing to me because seeing as they originate from Europe -- nowhere near the Levant and Middle East, they should not really care that much. Am I missing something here, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

mofa.go.jp/files/000013835.pdf
ec.europa.eu/trade/policy/in-focus/eu-japan-economic-partnership-agreement/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You know the answer, tyrone.

Why do so many North American posters, particularly ones from America, have such a fondness for this "country"? They really seem to be very attached to it.

It's confusing to me because seeing as they originate from Europe -- nowhere near the Levant and Middle East, they should not really care that much. Am I missing something here, Sup Forums?

I don't though. Tell me, why do so many German posters love Palestine and viscerally dislike Israel and America?

You are confusing basic respect for international law and human rights as emotional affection while also not being able to comprehend motivations that don't go beyond tribal action geared towards the benefit of the in-group.

Conclusion: You are a very deranged and emotional individual that is caught up in petty tribalism.

which international law are you talking about? The "America needs to listen to its military bases when they think that the capital of a country is not where its government has been for seventy years" act?

Because they are not actual germans, but turks and other sandnggers living in germany.
It's quite similar when you see US flags denfending mehico.

It's holocaust/colonialism guilt, it's the same thing that drives us to genocide ourselves

I don't think such a thing is possible. Stop speaking such nonsense.

Yes, keep deluding yourself by trusting a pseudo-fascist booticking suburban Brazilian who is idolizing legit dictators instead of the majority opinion of Germans voiced in survey disapproving Israel's actions. You think German Turks can speak English?

Just give it up, he has been extremely butthurt spamming some retarded nonsense about how is israeli masters have every right to claim Jerusalem as their capital and genocide children and mothers in the process.

Nazi scum

>that flag
>that statement
Pick one

probably not a Mehmet

DEFINITELY a Mehmet

Epic.

Great post

>particularly ones from LOS ESTADOS

When future historians are going to look back at the history of America's decline they will pinpoint the Trump presidency that increased America's isolation on the world stage, damaged its reputation and ultimately accelerated its downfall to unpreceded levels.

t. man who is trying very hard not to say "death to America"

t. mehmet nazgul

but why does this issue in particular upset you so much? You and the many German flags which appear in threads about Israel seem to take this very personally indeed.

Not really necessary. You are doing a great job so far. America's protectionism has hugely benefited Germany.

States left and right are begging to join into FTA's with the EU. You elevated our status as an innovator of future green technology by pulling out of the climate accord and also as a foreign power that brokered the Iran deal when the US pulled out.
America's lack of committed also is causing

European Integration to speed up now that your commitments aren't as safe anymore.

I sincerely hope that he is getting re-elected. Hell, I hope he tries to change the constitution in order to gain a third term, too!

This seems like projection because you yourself are personally pretty involved in this issue Why have you made at least 10 different threads about this topic? Germans show up as much as they show up on any other thread.

>I don't like one President of the US so therefore my relatively small country is going to be a superpower in the near future
the delusion is real

Because Germans hate Jews

>Germans show up as much as they show up on any thread
lolno
your posters are 75% EUboos who salivate and shit their pants any time the US experiences so much as a minor slight on the international stage and literal Turks. You've absolutely flooded every thread related to this issue.

I wrote a lengthy post detailing exactly how his actions have positive consequences for my state at the expense of yours but like I've already outlined in my first post you are an individual primarily driven by your emotional state so you are not able to grasp that other humans aren't like the same and you(that's where the projection comes from).

good posts hans

>I wrote a lengthy post detailing exactly how his actions have positive consequences for my state at the expense of yours
you wrote like four small lines of text, most of which are blatant falsehoods, not related to Trump, or made up. You're such a pseud that it's embarrassing.

Because it's something treasonous self loathing lefties can all get behind.

>I wrote a rant about Drumpf in a thread that isn't about Drumpf and now everybody is obligated to respond to it with at least a paragraph or else they are mental midgets compared to my superior brain
literal autism

I HTAE DRUMF!

You need more elaboration? Ok, here we go.

>the Iran deal
Germany has always had very good relations with Persia/Iran. I'm not sure whether you know that but in the beginning only the P5 countries and nuclear powers were involved in the talks. Yes, no Germany, before Iran explicitly requested us to join and it was our contribution that largely made it a success in the end, even despite you guys pulling out. This emboldened Germany as a foreign power, despite not being a P5/nuclear state and isolated the US because any other state is still living up to the agreement, even the UK.

>the climate accord
The US' exit from climate accord coupled with its current governement's favors of fossil energy sectors also marks its exit from a future driving force of increasingly important and innovative technologies despite the Green energy sector employing more people than the original ones these days. Germany already has an edge due to our government heavily sponsoring and subsidizing this energy sectors. We are already exporting these technologies all over the world.

>free trade and protectionism
Trumps protectionist rants are harming America's reputation as a reliable trading partner and diminishing its influence, especially in the Asia-pacific. Trump pulled out of the crucial trade agreement that was meant to contain Chinese economical hegemony in the region with the result that even Western states and American allies like Australia are openly considering to join a Chines trading. In short: Trump just gave Asia to China for good.

Furthermore, as an export-oriented economy Germany shares basic economical interests with similar economies like China and Japan. The EU and Japan just secured a huge FTA that will form the biggest trading block in the world as Japan moves away from the US which it perceives as an unreliable partner more than ever.

a Chinese trading bloc*

>European Integration
Last year Merkel stepped before the German public to make an announcement that shook the whole country. As someone who was a staunch Atlanticist all her lifet(medal of freedom recipient) she openly questioned our alliance with the US in a for her unusual manner which is the most central pillar of Germany's post-war political order and foreign policy. That we now have to rely on our European partners more. This is expressed in the ever increased effort of European integration, especially the current moves to form a defense union with a combined armed forces.

kek

Holy shit this """""German""""" is getting worked into an absolute SEETHE

>the US not taking part in every shitty international deal in existence is it losing influence
I love this fallacy, yes, let's ship what little manufacturing and industry we have to China, or else we'll lose influence to... China?

There is nothing wrong with protectionism when your country is already practically a mini-EU and attempts at free trade with foreign powers in the past have been nothing but destructive to us. The idea that the US is somehow not going to be a factor anymore in Asia is absolutely laughable. It's a region containing many countries which we have great relationships with and in which we have a heavy military presence. Do you think Australia is now within the Chinese sphere of influence or something?

>Germany already has an edge due to our government heavily sponsoring and subsidizing this energy sectors. We are already exporting these technologies all over the world.
you will never be energy independent, and in fact you rely on Russia to power much of your infrastructure. Maybe you could be if your populace wasn't convinced that nuclear power is some kind of demonic evil. That is what matters, not where you export technology to.

>Last year Merkel stepped before the German public to make an announcement that shook the whole country. As someone who was a staunch Atlanticist all her lifet(medal of freedom recipient) she openly questioned our alliance with the US in a for her unusual manner which is the most central pillar of Germany's post-war political order and foreign policy. That we now have to rely on our European partners more. This is expressed in the ever increased effort of European integration, especially the current moves to form a defense union with a combined armed forces.
The EU is currently in a state of serious distress, and the more you integrate the worse this gets. It's not a project which will yield some United States of Europe which will rule the world as you seem to think. Not worried about it.

Because a lot of Western Europeans have sandnigger names but almost none of them have Jewish names

Very good post. Argentina truly is white.

>defend Mexico constantly
>blonde Midwesterner
CHI
XDDD

This, they still are nazis

128 countries voted against it.

>The EU and Japan just secured a huge FTA

If I remember correctly,
it is not FTA but EPA.

mofa.go.jp/files/000013835.pdf
Japan-EU EPA

ec.europa.eu/trade/policy/in-focus/eu-japan-economic-partnership-agreement/