What are some Sup Forums recommended books?

What are some Sup Forums recommended books?

Other urls found in this thread:

goodreads.com/book/show/102305.The_Forgotten_Soldier
goodreads.com/author/show/3407.Antony_Beevor
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starship_Troopers
amazon.com/Thomas-Sowell/e/B000APQ7EI/ref=dp_byline_cont_book_1
youtube.com/watch?v=WWnjEhsXWsY
youtube.com/watch?v=6-T67hcSEd4
youtube.com/watch?v=QJSU8ACNdlY
youtube.com/watch?v=Zdgzkqsy_z0
youtube.com/watch?v=cgVo9hBbhFk
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjuBRaLYWnA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Forgotten Soldier is a good one, it is a semi autobiographical account of the eastern front during ww2.

goodreads.com/book/show/102305.The_Forgotten_Soldier

Peter Scholl Latour - The way into the new cold war

communist manifesto

That's a good suggestion, thanks. Wanted to add that I want something that covers different political/ideology areas, but i've always ahd a soft spot for memoir books.

Anthony Beevor writes good history books too, he never bitches or moan with sob stories.

goodreads.com/author/show/3407.Antony_Beevor

The Holy Bible

>"""""religion"""""

Ayn Rand - Atlas Shrugged
Ragnar Redbeard - Might Makes Right

BAIN GAMBF :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

The Prince - Machiavalli

You'll never read a book that based

i'd say the "omg shakespeare" series

BANE?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starship_Troopers

Ignore the blue pill comedy movie, the book is nothing like it - red pill as fuck.

Already read those. They were interesting, especially Might is right. It was, different, to say the least.

BANE camp?

Adding it to the list for picking up. as far as i've went through the reviews now, people say they read it for the "comedy", and they say the author himself is a "loser". Weird. Don't want to trust the reviews, but want to see why they say that.

Wait, that movie has a book? Will look into it, thanks.

BOOKS ARE FOR FAGGOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Read the complete works of William Shakespeare if you never have.
Or read the ones they didn't make you read in school.

They are redpilled as fuck, manly as fuck, politically incorrect.
He wrote an entire play that names the Jew, an entire play about cucking, and multiple plays that makes fun of trans people and triggers libtards.

He also has the perfect blend of Australian tier bantz and deep psychological realism.
He's considered the greatest author of all time for a reason.

racists are not welcome here, try to educate yourself, ignorant dipshit

I usually post in these with some decent lists, but just gonna say what I'm reading now and am enjoying it.

The Perennial Philosophy

I thought Ukraine was supposed to be based. Ukraine is weak!

I haven't read any of them yet but Thomas Sowell's books are on my list.

amazon.com/Thomas-Sowell/e/B000APQ7EI/ref=dp_byline_cont_book_1

Mein Kampf

FREE SPEECH GIVE ME MY FREE SPEECH REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!RACIST GAYCIST !!!! HEEELP HEEEELLLP!!!!!FUCK TRUIMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ukraine not weak!

Is this book actually good or is it just a meme?

Too much Italian politics

YOU'RE FUCKIGN A WHITE MALE!!!!!!!!!!!!! LIKE YOU'RE A WHITE MAN, DUDE, KINDA!!!ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS???????????ARE YOU KIDDING ME?????

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

It's entertaining sure, but don't expect to actually learn anything.

There's only like 5 pages where he talks about his 4D chess strategies. The rest is just >muh deals.

King Rat
Novel by James Clavell

And
Roadside Picnic
Novel by Strugatsky Brothers

basic economics is really good. a new edition is out

Haven't read it yet but "48 Laws of Power" comes highly recommended and I bet it's Sup Forums-proof too.

Which pages? better just read those

What about Mein Kampf? I go like 5 chapters in, and the writing is horrible, plus I know most of it from The Greatest Story, is there any point to keep reading?

This is pretty much the most redpilled book ever.

It's all the essential points of Machiavelli's, Sun Tzu's, Clausewitz's, Napoleon's and PT Barnum's philosophy rolled up into one easy to digest redpill.

I didn't mention it because it's been shilled so much on Sup Forums, I just assumed everyone read it by now.

Just look for the chapter called "How I Make Deals" or something. It's pretty self explanatory when you look at the table of contents.

You still got that reading list lying around? I'm kinda new to red candy.
Also got pic related lying on my night stand. Haven't started that one either tho...

Just looked it up. Chapter 2. "Trump Cards: The Elements of the Deal."

Legend of the Galactic heroes.
Pretty red pilled.
It has a anime apparently but I read the novels.

You learned japanese?
The translated books are only being published and translated now, the 1st is out and the 2nd is coming.

And yes, watch the anime, it's amazing.

Not even trolling, this is a great read and should be essential Sup Forums reading.

Great insight into her mind and how she solves problems.
I mean, you still have to take the stories with a grain of salt because she's a pathological liar, but still.

Outside of the introduction, there's hardly any propaganda in it, which is also a plus.

Do you have any pdf? I can't find it anywhere

I work for as a teacher in japan.
>inb4 race traitor
My wife was also a teacher in japan, there is a good community here.

I have a pdf of art of the deal
I remember their was a massive book dump full of red pilled books

I'll up load it merchant-kun

One of the best opening chapters ive ever read.

All of the translations released of mein kampf were made intentionally terrible with the exception of one - The Stalag edition which was the only translation approved by the NatSoc party

Ukraine is drunk...

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhocking.

Finnish translations were approved by the germans in the 40's themself.

Better start learning german or finnish-

I think I had the stalag edition?
I'm not sure if iirc, but I think I got a pdf from Sup Forums

Why do you even want to read it, greatest ally? Can't you get in trouble for having that there?

A pdf of it in my computer? unlikely plus I can always claim "resarch porpuses" or memes.

Do they even need Holocaust laws in Israel with the amount of propaganda?

At the court of the red czar.

Paul Collier Exodus

youtube.com/watch?v=WWnjEhsXWsY
youtube.com/watch?v=6-T67hcSEd4
youtube.com/watch?v=QJSU8ACNdlY

Eric Kaufman Shall The Religious Inherit The Earth

youtube.com/watch?v=Zdgzkqsy_z0
youtube.com/watch?v=cgVo9hBbhFk
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjuBRaLYWnA

Each video is 1 - 3 minutes long. The whole channel is full of other similar top quality redpills.

"Eat, Pray, Decapitate - etiquette for the quintessentially British gentleman"