What does Sup Forums think of colbert?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZY7-e5n9ly8
He used to be funny but now that he is on the late show all he does is talk shit about Trump and promote Shillary.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QquTUR9nbC4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not much to say. Payed shill. Looks like a kike. Unfunny.

*paid

Terrible ratings.

Not really funny. Forced liberal humor.

Cuck

This. He's a has been.

KEK had spoken.

I feel like he's a closeted right winger.

Ever since he took over for Stewart and gone full liberal he's just been so unfunny and his jokes seem so forced.

I really think he doesn't believe half the shit he's saying.

digits speak the truth

Just watch the interview with O'Reilly where O'Reilly calls his teacher and she tells him his name was little Steven Colbert (coal-burt).

youtu.be/QquTUR9nbC4

He was funnier when he wasn't allowed to be himself.

All true with digits to boot

I don't know if he should read that post.

Wtf the interview talks about owls.

5:21

I'm not wrong.
At least when he played a parody of republicans and the right, there was a joke.

Not, he is the joke.

He has been talking shit about Trump since the beginning of The Colbert Report. But at least he'd mostly try to shit on republican candidates instead of promoting Obama back then.

>Not

Thats supposed to be Now

I don't think you're wrong. I do think he's in a weak mental state right now.

He is just getting desperate for views. He ever needed to bring back John (((Stewart))) back from retirement in hope to boost his ratings.

that is the epitome of "hello fellow children"

sad. really sad.

quads into dubs. YOU HAVE THE KEK ENERGY, HARNESS IT, MAKE ANOTHER HAPPENING

He probably is.
His ratings are terrible. He is objectively failing. Hes clearly desperate to find some way to get an audience.

Speaking of, I'll bet Stewart has to be pissed. Not only is Colbert flopping, but the nigs who replaced them on the Daily Show are somehow managing to be even worse.
Hes losing his grip on the propaganda market he had done so well in.

>Americans can only watch news if there are fart jokes in between
If you ever watched ANY KIND of late night meme news you should kill yourself.

>tfw you got to see both john and stephen brought so low

Did you see the owl talk in the interview?

5:21

Colbert is visibly distraught and uncomfortable.

PRAISE KEK

He is a propagandist. Him and every other talk show host pushes the liberal narrative. Colbert is a particularly egregious offender at this.

I think Leibowitz picked Trevor Shoah to fail. Stewart was a hack, but he was funny. Trevor needs laugh tracks despite having a teenage studio audience.

The entire leftist snark model is failing. John Oliver blew his credibility with Drumpf. Samantha Bee was never relevant. Seth Meyer is also invoking what Stephen Crowder calls the Tina Fey rule. According to Crowder the Tina Fey rule is prioritizing politics over humor.

Canned Laughter Host #5443456778876543

>mfw

I finally realized how biased he was when he got that feminist frequency hack on, who was part of the 'shut down cobert for chink jokes' movement.

He just sat there and agreed with her that even though games don't cause violence, they do cause sexism. And that there is no reason why anyone criticizes her other than sexism.

I refuse to believe that a rational person like him could have such massive blind spots. Some jew must be manipulating him.

>rational person like him

He has a narrative to push just like anyone else in the MSM.

(((Stewart))) piggy-backed off SNL's success with fake news during a time when just about any American across any party lines was questioning the Iraq war. He was subversive, but against a political figure that people already questioned. Now the fake news is partisan and it's no fucking fun for half the goddamn nation. These people should be entertainers and they're certainly not entertaining me. fuck 'em.

It definitely is good to see. With the coming of Trump, you can tell he regrets his choice of time to retire.

I think it also has to do with a coming shift of the culture. While we still have a massive liberal problem, what with SJWs, BLM, and other such stuff, those are also having a negative effect as their extremism is pushing many away. Its happening slowly, but people are starting to see the problem, and even some people on the left are seeing things differently because of those methods clearly aiming to clamp down on free speech.

Then you have Trump which is showing many that we don't have to fear the lefts tactics.

Maybe I'm being optimistic, but I do feel a big change is possible.

They are televangelists. They don't make arguments or jokes, they preach.

>Stephen Crowder calls the Tina Fey rule.
What is this?

>Maybe I'm being optimistic, but I do feel a big change is possible.

I agree.

> Some jew must be manipulating him.

No need too, there will be always left-leaning, self-loathing, delusional, misguided, uninformed white people without the need of "da jooz".

Killing the comedy to shill politics.

he was great during the bush years and part of obamas first term but around 2010-2011 he just kept pandering and became total shit.

>No need too, there will be always left-leaning, self-loathing, delusional, misguided, uninformed white people without the need of "da jooz".

They're called cucks.

Alienates half his of his would be audience if he didn't shit on conservatives. Nobody likes limousine liberals.

a has-been that went from funny - unfunny in record time.

>Now that he no longer "agrees" with me he's a hack

He was always an extremely liberal person. It was obvious when he was on the Colbert show. When shit got serious and the right did or said something that was way too far out of wack he even dropped character a few times to tell them off to the camera.

I think he's one of the satirists this country has ever had

>the right did or said something that was way too far out of wack

Nice cuckpost.