The Wachowski _________

The Wachowski _________

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8839957
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885).
medscape.com/viewarticle/827713)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

zhirs

sisters

The Wachowski degenerates

They have always been The Wachowski Sisters, you fucking bigot. Women directed The Matrix now, get over it

trannies

hacks

curse of the liberal Hollywood

Abominations

Too Late for Transitions

what a waste. the matrix was a completely innovative idea too.

>mfw the matrix was really an allegory about these two freaks leaving societal norms of gender and becoming trannies

Fags

>the matrix was a completely innovative idea too.

Bull fucking shit. They stole most of the ideas from animes, most notably GiTS.

Sisters.

They have more imagination and originality in their little finger than the entirety of Hollywood combined.

friendly reminder its a fetish / mental illness and nothing more

>normies actually believe this

I thought only one of them was mentally fucked up and cut off his junk?

The fuck is wrong with people who think that you can become the opposite gender. You're only mutilating your body to gain a somewhat passable appearance of the other gender. Wait until humanity has the ability to clone full bodies, change the clone to your opposite gender, and then transfer your brain or whatever.

Heretics

Syndrome.

Even if that's true, they do seem happier so who gives a shit. Making messy films is their problem, not gender crap.

wtf I hate Matrix now

>missed abortions

What do you mean they seem happier? You dont even know them.

If the only thing you can think of to say against transexuals is edgy insults then you need to rethink your life. you fucking losers

this. women are funny, get over it.

gits is a neuromancer ripoff anyway

I honestly think the one on the right just did it because he saw all the positive attention Lana was getting

creatures

what's in her mug?

Now we're reaching new levels of retardation.

>Calling people who mutilate their own bodies abominations is edgy.

Go be a sick tranny lover somewhere else faggot.

Seriously how often do two brothers become proper fags ?

Semen

The fact that redpill cucks stole an idea from two trannies is pretty amazing.

I'll never reach yours, dumb weebshit

Hormones

traps are not gay yu fucking faggot

look up the definition in google

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>(((((((((((((((((((((((((((her)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Lol, so mad

How often do two brothers become renowned directors and then become chicks.

I've never understood this argument. So what if it is a mental disease? Polio is a disease, bipolar disorder is a disease, we still treat it. If changing genders relieves dysphoria and is the only available treatment for it - what's wrong??

Are you retarded? Have you never read Plato?

Did something traumatic happen in their childhoods?

What are the chances of two brothers being transgender?

Japs have always ripped off the superior West, this is known

>They have more imagination and originality in their little finger
is this a metaphor for tranny micropenis?

I bet they fuck eachother

they fell for the femdom jew

user, it doesn't. Look up suicide and the issues faced by people who become trans. Most regret their choices in under a decade when their bodies give out.

I've always had the opinion that until the technology gets to the point where we can actually make another body for a person who wants to become trans then all we're doing is hurting them.

Do you treat schizophrenia by indulging a patients delusions?

Transgender people post-op still have abnormal suicide rates and other mental issues

Mistakes

>and the golden raspberry for worst female impersonation goes to...

Kys

right one loooks like that dumb brother who watches his brother do some retard shit like getting on meth and does the same, just because it looked cool.

This *might* be an explanation of Larrys condition
Tells nothing about the other brother

They have side jobs as Penis inspectors. Dick.

The Wachowski MKUltra'd

what's your proposal since you're clearly a neuroscientist and psychiatrist

Who won Bruce Jenner's gold medals?

Judging by the file name, antique seminal fluid

Don't know. I'm not even sure if I believe that but thats the argument from the other point of view.

Its not as simple as saying letting transgender people transition fixes their problems because it doesnt though.

he noticed how much attention his brosister was getting kek

>Mike "Deep State Prostate" Pence
>Mike "I'm CIA" Pence
>Mike "Mr. Goldberg's Goy Toy" Pence
>Mike "Our Greatest Ally" Pence

reminder there was a rolling stone article about this but it was (((deleted)))

Most trannies never get surgery though, they just take hormones.

Yeah ... or maybe they just run out of ideas for a premise that didn't offer room for more.

False, redpill was stolen from Total Recall by the trannies.

reaching

Not an argument

geniuses

Yeah, I agree with that. SRS doesn't achieve anything from what I've read. From what I get it's more like homosexuality as opposed to depression or bipola where its basically incurable due to prenatal brain development and psychiatric drugs and therapy haven't been effective. There's a part of the brain that doesn't masculanize like it normally would which is what causes the dysphora. For the record I think the Wachowskis are full of shit though and there's people out there who are doing it for fetish reasons.

Just face the facts, "red/bluepill" is a term from leftist skewed movies and adapted by trumpkins

How about everyone has always ripped off everyone forever

she is in her own mug? that's a weird thing to say

>and is the only available treatment for it
Gay suicide rate: ~20%
Trans suicide rate: ~40%
What kind of treatment increases your likelihood of suicide?

Some limited research has suggested that certain anti-psychotics are effective at treating gender dysphoria.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8839957

The ultimate irony is the left's own weapons being used against them.

dumb frogposter

That term was adopted by PUA long before Larry became Lana, it wasn't intentional

Treat them the same way you treat people with schizophrenia.

>failing to gasp a stolen idea
>weapon
It's like a monkey stealing an assault rifle to use it as a dildo.

nigga IF they don't transition they're gonna suicide even more
most suicides happen before or during transition, not after, discounting fetishists
>bodies give out
no they don't you retard, with hormones you age like the gender you're transitioning to and the rest is just normal if you're not stupid
>most regret
no they don't, only fetishists regret it, and fetishists aren't trans.
>all we're doing is hurting them
we're doing the best we can, sure with better tech lives of trans people could become much easier, but for now it's all we've got.
That's like saying that we shouldnt give any medical treatment to cancer patients because we can't cure it.
Schizo has nothing to do with Dysphoria.
Schizo are delusions in the psyche, Dysphoria is not a delusion, it's a real fuck up in the brain (or the body, depending on how you look at it).
Most people aren't born schizophrenic, they develop it later in life, whereas Dysphoria is there as soon as a kid gains proper self-awareness.

lmao you don't get it
Trans isn't something you become from a treatment
you either are, or you're not
therefore what those suicide rates mean is that all people who are born trans with dysphoria have 40% suicide rates, they don't just suddenly become suicidal from transitioning, they are from birth that way, and with transition, we can help trans people and reduce those suicide rates

>it wasn't intentional
Leftards have been militant for decades now. Of course they were intentional.

I feel bad for Andy/Lilly, I bet he wishes he had been the first to transition. Now he just looks like the "me too" transsexual, copying his brothster because he's jealous of the attention.

s.

Bullshit. Just because you have dysphoria or some fucking shit doesn't mean you become suicidal from it. HOWEVER, you're much likely to become suicidal when you give into your fantasies and years later the realization hits in.

>yeah we all know this old story

i think youre jelly op
i bet you wish you could cut off your wang and be like all the cool kids too

Is this what happens to men when they are sexually abused in their childhood by the old man?

the concept has been around since at least the 17th century, its start as "a pill to swallow" then a bitter/hard pill then a red pill as many tables/capsules used a red coating

also see pluto's cave but that doesn't include the act of taking a metaphorical token to represent the truth/reality

>I've been here for 2 years max

try 2010

>I've always had the opinion that until the technology gets to the point where we can actually make another body for a person who wants to become trans then all we're doing is hurting them.
I mean it's pretty damn close
Are you sure that's exclusively post-op rate? And what is the rate for pre-ops who have circumstances preventing them from trasnitioning?
No, you treat them to minimize physical harm. Which, if suicide is less in post-op transsexuals, it would.

I didn't do extensive research but here are some things I found.

The only suicide rates for post-ops I found were higher than the GENERAL population(journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885). Which could be expected. I haven't found any studies on suicide rates relative to pre-op trans.

I did find a study on depression, however. This study reported an approximately 90% decrease in depression rates from pre- to post-op. (medscape.com/viewarticle/827713)
We can probably assume these are tied to suicide rates.

Also, there are extraneous factors which make studies unreliable. Like the number of suciides due to pre-op dysphoria may be miscounted, because they are not reported or identified as such and are just regular person suicides.

>fantasies
lolwut? being trans has nothing to do with "fantasies"
are you some sort of repressed fetishist?
>doesn't mean you become suicidal from it
yes it does, having dysphoria which is pretty much psychological torture, you are depressed about basically everything you are that has to do with gender, both physically and psychologically.
>years later realization hits in
What realization? The only reason older transsexuals die is because they wish they transitioned way way earlier in life so they didn't have to live with dysphoria so much and they didn't have to cope and put up with constant depression as a result and overall pass better therefore also feel better.
The only people who regret it weren't trans in the first place. All trans people become much happier once they finish their transition, nobody has a "realization" that they made the wrong choice or something, Because it was never a choice in the first place. If a trans person can transition, they will, unless they're a psychologically troubled individual who tries to repress it out of fear.

Trans people are suicidal from dysphoria, which is what you have from birth if you're trans. Treatment HOWEVER, decreases chances of suicide since it can help alleviate at the very least some of the Dysphoria depending on how well it goes.
The only people who regret transitioning - aren't trans. They are fetishists who as you said, gave into their fantasies. Do not confuse trans people and fetishist scum.

brosters

fucking redditors can't believe that they made a couple shitty movies. they want the matrix movies to be good so bad lolololol.

post-op, pre-op doesn't matter
what matters is how well one passes
if a trans person passes like shit, they aren't likely to feel good, with penis or without.
>i haven't found any studies
yes, because how would you go about doing such a study? Most trans people are in the closet for a reason, what you see is a vocal minority of trans-visible people who are either fetishists or public activists. Only in the odd case of that would a suicide be counted as a trans-related suicide. Even medical records wouldn't help since most trans people DIY shit anyway.
Most Post-op trans people are stealth, or try to be stealth at least, so it would be impossible to do a study like that either.
All your studies are automatically discredited at the very least just because of that.

>implying wanting to become something that you will biologically never be is not inherently a fantasy
There's no treatment for something that can't be done, it's all a game of pretend.

Wait, they both transitioned?