Sometimes to create, one must first destroy

>Sometimes to create, one must first destroy.

What did Ridley mean by this?

If you want to create a perfect world, you have to destroy all the niggers first.

How the fuck did he get away with this?

So the engineer was pure Ayran and humanity was kangz n shit?

So was David intending from the start of the mission to betray the crew? Is that why he deliberately infected Halloway and wouldn't let Shaw remove the Alien fetus?

His motivation wasn't very clear in the theatrical cut of Prometheus.

If you want to create a good franchise, you must destroy the old one first.

he didnt explicitly said niggers

He was just doing what Weyland told him to: investigate and find out how to make me immortal.

That David was literally Hitler.

He was told to infect the crew with unknown biological substances?

I thought this was pretty obvious. Didn't he consult Weyland before infecting that Chad with goo. He even got the guy's consent prior in a weird way. Maybe he had to do that to circumvent his programming.

He did it after reporting their initial findings in the tomb to Weyland, so probably.

but David is literally hitler, so it fits.

protip: he helped weyland achieve inmortality by carrying his will after his death

I'm not the only autist who noticed this right?

>Maybe he had to do that to circumvent his programming.
I think the movie makes it clear that David is not free to do whatever he wants and has to ask people for permission. There's more than one scene where he's using clever wording to make requests that sound like requests, or interpreting vague responses beyond their intent.

My nigga saw it right away.

Fuck I knew I recognised that scene from somewhere. The cypress trees waving in the wind with the dim lights on the walls, Covenant is amazing visually.

>Covenant is amazing visually
It's nothing compared to Prometheus. Aesthetically, Covenant is the worst of them all including Alien 3 and Resurrection.

I'm not a big fan of Aliens' aesthetic. The production quality and all the sets are fucking amazing, but coating everything in thick layers of blue filters gets really annoying.

oh fuck off, prometheus had like three good shots

Aliens is aesthetically pretty average because Cameron doesn't bring his sets alive with his directing. People call Aliens a Vietnam allegory but it's Alien that turned an empty room with some chains hanging from the ceiling into a rainforest cave. That's atmosphere.

The scene when the crew meets the Engineer is fucking epic. The Giger stuff is done great. The Engineer looks and moves like a god of death. That scene alone is better than anything ever done in an alien film.

Had there been good writing we'd be sitting here praising Prometheus to this day.

Quick, someone give this man an award for being such a special person.

underrated

>His motivation wasn't very clear in the theatrical cut of Prometheus.

well, it was heavily implied through david holding up a noose end while making chimp noises

Always poop before eating