SILENCE

SILENCE

ΗΑΗΑΗΑΗΗΑΗΑΗΑΗΑ AMAZING

"...I KILL YOU!"
AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

>mfw amerifats thought this retarded puppeteer was funny

racist tbqh

I hated people quoting this retard endlessly. It's not funny at all.

>American """humour"""

reminder that the US literally created terrorism as we know it with their meddling in the middle east

>believing that the middle east would be filled with peace and harmony if not for western influence

A fantastic meme

Didn't he get an animated straight to DVD movie?

AAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH OH BOY I CANT WAIT UNTIL THE POLITICAL NARRATIVE SHIFTS NEGATIVELY TOWARDS CHINA SO WE GET TO SEE A CHINESE RACIST STEREOTYPE PUPPET. AHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA

THIS GUY'S A GENIUS!!!!

Well their wars would have been contained to themself. Imagine how much better USA's economy would be if all the middle eastern war money would have spended on improving USA domestically. But nope, the rich elites in their ivory towers had to make quick bucks.

>hating on based achmed

whoa when did the reddit bus arrive?

Actually most of the inbalance in the region can be traced back to the arbitrary borders drawn by Britain and France after the collapse of the Ottoman Empire. As usual, Britain and France made no consideration of the population in the region and ended up forcing several groups who hated each others' guts into single countries. They did the same thing in Africa and India. Britain and France are directly responsible for the majority of instability in the 3rd world today.

Reminder that "progressives" everywhere would have your daughters raped and your sons tortured to death because the US did some bombings somewhere that you had nothing to do with and couldn't have stopped

>that fat kid who always quoted this video and always wanted to show it in computer class

I KEEL YOU

This
I think while europe was busy colonizing africa america was somewhere in the east indies taking the philippines and hawaii.

American attempts at colonisation were pretty limited due to the fact that by time they were a serious power that could consider it, the Europeans had already carved up most of the world. Most American colonies came from defeating Spain in the Spanish-American war.

>don't dissolve every non-white
>dissolve japanese innocents
>let the blueprints get stolen by ruskies

nuclear science was a mistake

well, it's not so funny now that we know what kind of a person dahmer really was...

Completely irrelevant. If they want to hate each other, that's their business. We shouldn't be engaging in kike led military interventions.

no one gives a FUCK tyler

>americucks funded the Taliban movement also the creators of Al Queda and isis

they showed this like 5 years straight every weekend on comedy central in my country

They grouped it with all the "Blue Collar Comedy" shit in merica on Sundays. I'm pretty sure they just thought people who watched Comedy Central on Sunday are fucking dumb

feels good to be the king :)

>ywn be so successful that you have to start problems so you have some thing to fix

it was a different time

>successful
more like retarded

Woah.. so this is Right Wing comedy....

Can't believe I ever watched this shit.

Walter was way better.

#Based Jeff Dunham is #redpilled!!! wtf I love puppets now!!!!! #MAGA #kekistan