DC Super hero Girls TV special

Did anyone watch the TV special for DC Superhero Girls ? I watched it when it aired on Boomerang. It was good. Better than the web episodes .

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x40srwf_dcshg_tv
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

big barda was in it. she was cool

Oh it was good, you enjoyed it? I'm sure the executives and creative team really appreciate your feedback. It wouldn't come off as creepy at all. Sorry for the sarcasm, it's just that for some reason I strongly doubt that you're a 10-14 year old girl. Did you watch it with a young female relative? A younger sister, niece, or cousin? Maybe you have some hard truths about yourself that you need to confront. Just imagine your dad walking in on you watching this.

I watched the one that aired on Boomerang. Not sure if it's the same, but it was kind of mediocre. Better than the online shorts at least and had fun easter eggs though.

The age range for this toy line is 6-12 not 10-14

it was much better than those short episodes

>better than web series
hard not to be better than that. I would probably argue the web series is worst than Monster High

Was really cheap looking.

>the fun police

>Superheroes
>Poison Owlvy, Harley Davidson, and Hannah Katana shown

>Monster High knock-off.
>Already hate Monster High.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I ain't gonna like it.

Why does Katana look exactly like Mulan? I mean the whole thing is obviously trying to ape Disney Princesses, but they look EXACTLY the same.

I watched them all and felt like I was watching a toy commercial the entire time.

So pretty much like any other Super Hero cartoon with no thought put into it.

I liked DC Super Friends better, even though it was even more obvious that it was a toy commercial.

I hope we see her again.

It had more of a plot/story . It was okay

She's cute.

I want Mad Harriet to do lewd things to me.

Is that Waller? She needs to be fatter

She's already twice the size of the rest of the characters, sheesh.

Well, every other character is pretty much a Disney Princess, and they're all pretty much pencil-thin, so that doesn't really count.

>Waller standing right next to Harley and Poison Ivy
>Not putting nano-bombs in their skulls
what is even happening.

I thought it was pretty cool they got Greg Cipes to voice Beast Boy and Josh Keaton to voice Hal Jordan but it made me realize how much I hate Tara Strong as Harley Quinn. That made me question how I got through Arkham City and Knight.

Why the fuck didn't this air on CN?

It did earlier today.

Oh fuck. Are they going to show it again any time soon or will I have to find it on the internet?

I'm not sure, they didn't even advertise they were airing it.

they have to make sure the doll clothing is interchangable. Not every little girl can into custom doll clothing.

It's on Dailymotion and it might be on DVD later.
dailymotion.com/video/x40srwf_dcshg_tv

They've been allergic to Fat Waller for a long time now. Every major female comic character has to be fuckable to some degree. Apparently even Spidey's Aunt May.

I'm surprised they let her stay fat in the Arkhamverse movie.

>The age range for this toy line is 6-12 not 10-14

Yeah, I was about to say. There's no way somebody here could be so ignorant of what girls are like that they could mistake it for something made for the latter demographic. R-right...

It's not like a show about magical ponies made for little girls had gotten a massive and active adult fanbase in the past couple years or anything.

got through about half way through it, that was all I could handle.

ayone got a link for it?

right here.

>TFW the fight for the piece of cake was a less stupid plot than the one in BvS.
Tell me this ain't true Sup Forums?